• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Lex555

Regular
Looking good for another day of green with NASDAQ up 1.75% last night. Bus is warming up tyres again 😆

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
1657059856501.png

0,603 EUR +0,058 EUR +10,64 %
a good day for BRN in Germany yesterday we stood at 0,545, now Australia comes soon, good morning you all

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Been a long time since these sort of numbers were showing at Commsec:

511 buyers for 5,134,280 units
152 sellers for 1,575,036 units

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes FF and nice to see! :) pre open order has gone through

7:53:56 AM0.9092100,00090,922.600ASXLT XT

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

AI on the Edge​

Today’s AI applications and workflows go far beyond the cloud, moving to edge devices closer to human activity – even reaching as far as users’ mobile devices. This award goes to a company taking AI in distributed computing to the next level.

Ford Motor Company

Every year, Ford Motor Company produces millions of vehicles across multiple models, each with a variety of different package options. Manufacturing at that scale makes it time-consuming and challenging to look at every facet of the production process. Ford is using computer vision AI at the edge in several of its manufacturing plants to help detect and correct defects in the body of the cars — identifying defects that are difficult to detect but can be costly and risk customer satisfaction. This is helping Ford lower repair and warranty costs, and helping them produce higher quality vehicles for their customers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Yes FF and nice to see! :) pre open order has gone through

7:53:56 AM0.9092100,00090,922.600ASXLT XT
Get your tickets quick! Nasdaq may have finally found a bottom as well and is bouncing hard. Tech stocks are the flavour again.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Get your tickets quick! Nasdaq may have finally found a bottom as well and is bouncing hard. Tech stocks are the flavour again.
Am I missing something? That order is over 3 cents below yesterday's closing price?

Reactions: 6 users

Akida27

Anyone know how that pre open order was for .90?

Reactions: 2 users

Cyw

Regular
Am I missing something? That order is over 3 cents below yesterday's closing price?
It is still early, the fundies are still making their coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

Give me a pre order like this one

Attachments

• 5BBB556F-3A0E-4156-9997-3C10F29FF564.jpeg
    5BBB556F-3A0E-4156-9997-3C10F29FF564.jpeg
    894.6 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Dang Son

Regular
Afternoon Saap25 ,

Cheers for posting.

I have absolutely no idea what has happened here.

Hopefully one of our more learned here can fill us in.

Yak .......may be our best bet on enlightening us all on this one.

*I might add , with the cancelation of...
2,551,250 options ,
And 805,666 restricted stock, today the total security's on issue
are 1, 825,127 ,717 .

* having a WILD stab in the dark, possibly the -2,147,483,648 ETXT trade is the total volume of BRN stock traded on the ASX / CHX for the financial year?¿???

Regards,
Esq.
1657091066279.png

Reactions: 4 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I received this exciting email this morning. Perhaps you can try the website to see if you can register or I will try and record it but my skills are limited.

Dear xxxx,

Hope this e-mail finds you well.

We are excited to provide you with an update on our Neuromorphic achievements including a short company overview, latest performance results on the BrainChip Akida, and our neuromorphic roadmap and future plans.

Register Here for NVISO AI Neuromorphic Computing Update

Date: Thursday, July 7th, 2022
Time: 7:00 PM Sydney, Australia

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact us,

Kind regards,

Timothy Llewellynn
Director
NVISO Australia Pty Ltd
(ACN 627 584 847)

P.S. last week Panasonic released the first samples of Nicobo to early customers in Japan :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Taproot

Regular
Thanks Sera, got it. Wonder who they will go through….Renesas or MegaChips.
IMHO, I don't think it'll be either. I reckon Nviso will be able to sort something out with Brainchip.
I think Renesas will be concentrating on the super low power sensor segment, with only 2 nodes under licence.
Megachips has half the market cap of Brainchip.
Just reading thru Megachips report and 78% of there revenue comes from Nintendo.
So they'll be using the Brainchip licence to create new product / revenue streams.
https://www.megachips.co.jp/english/pdf/21mr/all.pdf
MegaChips principally sells LSIs for a game software storage (custom memory) for the amusement field; LSIs for game consoles and peripheral devices; LSIs for digital cameras and other image processing; LSIs for OA equipment. The percentage of net sales involving LSIs for storing game software (custom memory) to Nintendo Co., Ltd. (“Nintendo”) is increasing and accounts for 78.0% of the sales for the current fiscal year. Therefore, the performance of the Company could fluctuate depending on the sales trend of the game consoles and software that use our LSI products, and the market of LSI. The risk is not something that can be completely eliminated, we have the good and close relationship with Nintendo and aim to meet customer satisfaction with our products by providing ideal solution and stable supply and minimize the possible risks. Besides, we focus on the development of the new business in the fields including in-vehicle device, industrial equipment, telecommunications infrastructure, energy control and robotics as well as improve the business portfolio in the mid- to long-term.

Tip of the Iceberg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Linkedin post from NVISO - ARK providing information on AI market.
FF and 1% calculator to come out again.

View attachment 10743
Hands were trembling too much to hold the calculator. All I could think of was the movie about Pablo Escobar and the scene where he had so much cash he had no where to keep it.😂🤣😂
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Yes the letters LT & XT. LT stands for Late so this is a late cross trade:

“What is a cross trade (XT)?​

A cross trade occurs when a broker executes an order to buy and sell the same security at the same time, in which both the buyer and seller are clients of the broker.
A cross trade is represented by XT in the course of sales. If your order has been cross traded, your contract note will state this”

So this sell & buy occurred basically off market when it was this price and the broker who arranged it is bringing a record of the transaction onto the ASX for record purposes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 13 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I received this exciting email this morning. Perhaps you can try the website to see if you can register or I will try and record it but my skills are limited.

Dear xxxx,

Hope this e-mail finds you well.

We are excited to provide you with an update on our Neuromorphic achievements including a short company overview, latest performance results on the BrainChip Akida, and our neuromorphic roadmap and future plans.

Register Here for NVISO AI Neuromorphic Computing Update

Date: Thursday, July 7th, 2022
Time: 7:00 PM Sydney, Australia

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact us,

Kind regards,

Timothy Llewellynn
Director
NVISO Australia Pty Ltd
(ACN 627 584 847)

P.S. last week Panasonic released the first samples of Nicobo to early customers in Japan :)

Check out the details at the bottom next to the cute robot😇

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-094435_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-094435_Gmail.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

gex

Regular
Someone should ask Tim. Wink wink