BRN Discussion Ongoing

Baisyet

Regular
Hi Baisyet,

ZeeBot can do this for you, Z can you please delete Baisyet original message in the reply's also.

Thanks
Thank you TechGirl.
cheers

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
0DAEFBAB-6AE9-413C-8A51-5FD7D2BA8EC6.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Dang Son

Regular
$1 🍾🍻🥂🍬

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Bravo getting ready for Hot Tub right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lets Go Undress GIF by Paxeros

• Haha
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Ok the dollar is back... cool.tick.

Time to find the first zero after the 1.... or alternatively move the decimal point to the right....either works.

Hopefully a good runup to 4c time,then the inevitable sell off cos revenue will likely be low and non researchers will jump off quickly, maybe rinse and repeat next quarter... but if we can get toward 1.20 or so in next few weeks hopefully the sell back bottoms at a dollar or so...

Thanks again to all the great 1000 eyes posters

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Don't let the basturds have your shares!
They will pay much more, if you really want/need to trade or sell!!

• Fire
  • Love
Thinking if we get good Ann the hot tub be more like....

hot-tub-time-machine.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Shadow59

Regular
Hope you're all on board, no more station stops for this train.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ndefries

Regular
still a lot more shorts to close but trending down

1657068545569.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Kachoo

Regular
I love the optimistic views ha ha. Realisticly more and more information surfaces thanks to the 1000 eyes that show me the future will be huge in my opinion.

I believe this second half of the year is the pivotal point for BRN. In my opinion I still see the 2.80's to 3.50's as a price point for BRN in December or January just my opinion . If it takes alittle longer so be it. Regardless this has been and is an exciting journey. Imagine a 85 trillion industry in 2030 that is massive just need 1% of that lol

• Fire
  • Love
Today is 6 July, 2022. The 4C is likely 2 weeks away and no one who has done their research will be expecting big things.

Brainchip definitely in my opinion does not leak however can we be sure of all the companies they are now definitely engaged with some of which are venture capital backed.

We of course would all trust venture capitalists never to abuse their positions and trade on insider information.😂😞

Is there a known unknown influencing what is happening at the moment?

My speculation only DYOR
(and take care)
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think I might give this hot tub a miss!

beans-72.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Labsy

Regular
May have been posted already and apologies if so

what caught my eye was the takeover thought bubble out there again

‘The chip industry offers growth potential regardless of the development on the stock market. However,
investors have to decide how they want to profit from this. Large companies, such as Intel and NVIDIA, offer
a solid market position and the necessary war chest to buy new technologies if necessary. Innovation leaders,
such as BrainChip, could be takeover targets in the medium term and attract the attention of the chip
and automotive industries.’
Who wants to do a basic math of our sp 8% annual growth untill 2030? Basic and doesn't reflect so many factors I know, but just for fun.

Reactions: 7 users

jtardif999

Regular

View attachment 10727
Great find @chapman89 - I always thought after seeing cars being counted at extremely high speed from a bridge over a Californian highway back in early 16 that this kind of application, just simply being able to count things with high accuracy at extreme speed would be one of the first type of products the technology would find itself in. Very lucrative, since so many things need counting on production lines. 😎

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Great find @chapman89 - I always thought after seeing cars being counted at extremely high speed from a bridge over a Californian highway back in early 16 that this kind of application, just simply being able to count things with high accuracy at extreme speed would be one of the first type of products the technology would find itself in. Very lucrative, since so many things need counting on production lines. 😎
And that company is venture capital backed. What a coincidence.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom