I would ask you to delete this as the link contains personal details
Thank you
An ACN isn’t private information

Reactions: 2 users

Baisyet

Regular
Thank you
opps thanks Boab, I didn't realize that Damn May be its my Flu brain at the moment, Down with Bad flu Cheers

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Someone should ask Tim. Wink wink
We did in Sydney at the demo after the BRN AGM and he said No not at that point in time.

He agreed that it would make sense as battery life was not great with the model being demonstrated.

I doubt that there would be sufficient time since then for this to include AKIDA but I have every confidence it or a greatly upgraded future version will.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Anyone thinking that the Panasonic Robot doesn't have akida. Check out the details at the bottom next to the cute robot😇
Thanks for that Rueben. I must learn how to take a screen shot that also includes scrolling down to capture the whole message.

Boab

opps thanks Boab, I didn't realize that Damn May be its my Flu brain at the moment, Down with Bad flu Cheers
All good. No harm done.

Baisyet

Regular
Thank you
I deleted the post but somehow I can still see it from your reply :p

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yes the letters LT & XT. LT stands for Late so this is a late cross trade:

“What is a cross trade (XT)?​

A cross trade occurs when a broker executes an order to buy and sell the same security at the same time, in which both the buyer and seller are clients of the broker.
A cross trade is represented by XT in the course of sales. If your order has been cross traded, your contract note will state this”

So this sell & buy occurred basically off market when it was this price and the broker who arranged it is bringing a record of the transaction onto the ASX for record purposes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you kindly

• Love

Boab

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
Morning Dang Son,

I have made seven phone call's to...

Comsuc
Nabtrade
ASX

No one could give a straight, intelligent reply.

Regards,
Esq.
Morning Esq111....................I also cannot give an answer as to the suspicious "entry". considering that the Vol was more than SOI and there was no pricing value I would not be putting anything serious into its existence. Most probably a mistake which has not be corrected/deleted from the system in time.

SP opened @ 0.95 with an immediate 96c climb so today is looking good for a Green Day again. Good luck all.

Yak52

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
ONE DOLLAR PARTY PLEASE THANK YOU

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Reuben

Founding Member
We did in Sydney at the demo after the BRN AGM and he said No not at that point in time.

He agreed that it would make sense as battery life was not great with the model being demonstrated.

I doubt that there would be sufficient time since then for this to include AKIDA but I have every confidence it or a greatly upgraded future version will.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hopefullu we can get some clarity, I am sure a lot of us will ask whether akida is there during the webinar. Lets see.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

May have been posted already and apologies if so

what caught my eye was the takeover thought bubble out there again

‘The chip industry offers growth potential regardless of the development on the stock market. However,
investors have to decide how they want to profit from this. Large companies, such as Intel and NVIDIA, offer
a solid market position and the necessary war chest to buy new technologies if necessary. Innovation leaders,
such as BrainChip, could be takeover targets in the medium term and attract the attention of the chip
and automotive industries.’

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
tenor.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I deleted the post but somehow I can still see it from your reply :p

Hi Baisyet,

ZeeBot can do this for you, Z can you please delete Baisyet original message in the reply's also.

Thanks

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Think we should get a podcast at some stage today..

Price action looking great.

Wooo Hooo.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
let it scramble all the way to $12 it will only takes 2mill in units to get there Boom!

Brn is one sleeping GIANT! When it wakes it will be unstoppable ,

my opinion but a damn bloody good one
Hopefully as unstoppable as Mr Wick :love:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
let it scramble all the way to $12 it will only takes 2mill in units to get there Boom!

Brn is one sleeping GIANT! When it wakes it will be unstoppable ,

my opinion but a damn bloody good one
$1.00 :cool::cool::cool: if available @wilzy123 to the launch pad please ;);) 🚀 🙏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
LETS GOOOOO GREEEN BABYYYY

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom