1EB5CCF6-9403-4674-BC67-761A773FD5B7.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Don't disagree with your convictions, but that's the impression I get. Trust your opinions as always, my good man.
Regards,
Adam aka vCIS123
The reason I would not argue against the proposition is because Facebook and Twitter have both been exposed in criminal prosecutions related to market manipulation across all forms of securities from crypto to futures.

Just as you are told never to believe cold callers claiming to be from the tax office, police, Nigerian Royal families etc; my default is prima facie all investment discussion Facebook or Twitter is manipulative or corrupted.

As usual I take the if it has an aroma then if it is not off today it will be tomorrow.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
We are the weiners!
Now we just have to hope it’s not all about Loihi 2.

Sorry just practising for an interview with MF as a researcher. 😂🤡🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The reason I would not argue against the proposition is because Facebook and Twitter have both been exposed in criminal prosecutions related to market manipulation across all forms of securities from crypto to futures.

Just as you are told never to believe cold callers claiming to be from the tax office, police, Nigerian Royal families etc; my default is prima facie all investment discussion Facebook or Twitter is manipulative or corrupted.

As usual I take the if it has an aroma then if it is not off today it will be tomorrow.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nigerian royal families ... but ... but ... just another $10,000 and then the crown jewels ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Nigerian royal families ... but ... but ... just another $10,000 and then the crown jewels ...
Give then nine and hold a grand back you can’t be too careful.😇

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I think it’ll be a large increase but there’s not enough data points yet in my opinion to adequately extrapolate for next year let alone for next 5 years
You shouldn't have to wait long. Mr Hehir said by the next AGM (May) he should be able to provide guidance.

I've drawn a quick graph on how it should look.

1666255601937.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I registered to receive latest news from Mercedes Benz and tonight’s news was about Mercedes advances in automotive safety.

The following paragraph about the future reminded me of how Peter van der Made described how AKIDA would eventually be used:

“Central software as a new development focus​

Mercedes-Benz is currently looking at one exciting innovation: a central software based on the future MB.OS platform will replace the current architecture with its many control units and lines. This will minimise possible sources of error and provide the basis for control systems to respond to sensor signals even faster. When the various actuators centrally coordinate the car’s driving dynamics, this brings new possibilities for fine-tuning the driving experience ‑ from highly comfortable to sporty and dynamic”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

This is from March this year.

The next-generation interactivity will be able to curate a playlist, and provide eco-driving coaching and hints while the vehicle is in motion, said Benjamin Kuhn, senior manager UX/UI design for Mercedes-Benz R&D North America. The flow of conversation with “Hey Mercedes” will be “more fluid” and be able to understand close-enough driver commands, rather than require specific wording to activate a function. The system will learn and improve its interactivity with each specific owner. And global iterations in software permutations and upgrades will be beamed via over-the-air updates.

I think MB has released all the models w/ MBUX.

What's next?

It's MB.OS akida time

AKIDA BALLISTA♡

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Pretty much me consuming the contents of this forthcoming 4C
tumblr_6947efe14dc5ce1f21791edb3aa94d53_869ca2cb_250-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Pappagallo

Regular

This is from March this year.

The next-generation interactivity will be able to curate a playlist, and provide eco-driving coaching and hints while the vehicle is in motion, said Benjamin Kuhn, senior manager UX/UI design for Mercedes-Benz R&D North America. The flow of conversation with “Hey Mercedes” will be “more fluid” and be able to understand close-enough driver commands, rather than require specific wording to activate a function. The system will learn and improve its interactivity with each specific owner. And global iterations in software permutations and upgrades will be beamed via over-the-air updates.

I think MB has released all the models w/ MBUX.

What's next?

It's MB.OS akida time

AKIDA BALLISTA♡

No I think the next gen E-Class, which is due next year, will still have the MBUX. Every article I’ve read says the MB.OS will debut on the new MMA platform which underpins their next gen small cars i.e. A/GLA-Class and B/GLB-Class.

I’m not getting excited until one of these new compact models is released and I’m not expecting to see one until 2024 at the earliest.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
No I think the next gen E-Class, which is due next year, will still have the MBUX. Every article I’ve read says the MB.OS will debut on the new MMA platform which underpins their next gen small cars i.e. A/GLA-Class and B/GLB-Class.

I’m not getting excited until one of these new compact models is released and I’m not expecting to see one until 2024 at the earliest.
You are right! Thank you for correct me!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
2) Sales & Marketing (S&M) expenses of $1,741,958 for the current period increased 64%, or $679,290 from the comparative period as a result of our complete Company rebranding and continued engagement with current and potential customers.

* Projected to end year $3,482,000

3) General & Administrative (G&A) expenses of $3,311,042 increased 39%, or $924,258 from the same period a year ago which is a result of:
a) Increase in headcount in the administrative team resulting in higher employee-related expenses;
b) Increased software expense and office lease expense as our employees are encouraged to return to new office spaces in the USA; balanced by
c) reduced corporate costs associated with lower shareholder activity and cost saving processes adopted when registering new shareholders

*Projected to end of year $6,622,000

Estimate full year total S&M & G&A = $10,104,000
Less: $ 4,831,000 (Revenue)
=$ 5,273,000

“Revenues for the half-year ended 30 June 2022 of $4,831,081 increased 529% from $767,545 in the same period a year ago. The increase in revenue is a result of the partnership with MegaChips and predominantly comprised licensing revenues of Akida 1000 recognised in the current period”

If this 4C produces $3.5 million or more then the final quarter will see even without a further increase an actual profit before development costs of AKIDA 2.0 of about $US2 million which would be a landmark of exceptional significance for Brainchip and its shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
One of the secrets of Blind Freddie’s trading success is he never looks. 😎
Hi FF,

For some, it's does take time learn to be patient. I for example, when I first invested in BRN two year ago, and only a small holding. I was looking at my portfolio and on red day and I was down 1k, and that is equivalent to nearly a week of my income, I was all 😡.

As times goes by, I have learnt about my investment in BRN, and 1 other holding, when opportunity arrivies, I would be buying more, in the last two year i have accumulated a decent holding for long term.

Today, a red day, my portfolio of BRN is down equivalent to 3 months of my income, and I only saw that just now. 😅😅😅. I am confident in my investment with Brainchip and where Brainchip is heading!

Anyway, we need that's Learning travel Funds ASAP, I arrived back in Melbourne yesterday.😂😂😂

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

White Horse

Regular
Latest Insto ownership. Vanguard are getting more aggressive.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...b97c2e357e031c7f6&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership

BrainChip Holdings Ltd
Watchlist
AT CLOSE
‎+0.02 (‎+1.62%)
SummaryEarningsInvestorsFinancialsAnalysisOptionsCompanyHistoryRelated
Institutional Ownership
6.97%

Top 10 Institutions
5.99%

Mutual Fund Ownership
6.22%

Float
82.64%
Mutual Fund OwnershipInstitutional Ownership
Institution NameShares Held (% Change)% Outstanding
Vanguard Investments Australia Ltd.22,140,950 (+0.17%)1.29
BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A.18,225,041 (+0.03%)1.06
BlackRock Advisors (UK) Limited13,016,223 (-0.00%)0.76
The Vanguard Group, Inc.11,749,260 (+0.64%)0.68
LDA Capital Limited10,000,000 (-0.07%)0.58
Irish Life Investment Managers Ltd.9,187,138 (+0.04%)0.53
FV Frankfurter Vermögen AG7,200,000 (-0.01%)0.42
BetaShares Capital Ltd.5,270,349 (+0.03%)0.31
BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Ltd.3,077,154 (-0.02%)0.18
State Street Global Advisors Australia Ltd.3,065,409 (+0.00%)0.18
State Street Global Advisors (US)2,475,052 (+0.01%)0.14
First Trust Advisors L.P.2,086,443 (+0.02%)0.12
Nuveen LLC1,773,407 (+0.00%)0.10
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc.1,546,196 (+0.09%)0.09
California State Teachers Retirement System1,324,606 (+0.08%)0.08

But wait there's more. Vanguard to the moon. It will be interesting to see if this jump in the Australian fund is an apparition.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...6fb16db86bdf1b49e&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership

Attachments

• BRN 211022.jpg
    BRN 211022.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
But wait there's more. Vanguard to the moon. It will be interesting to see if this jump in the Australian fund is an apparition.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...6fb16db86bdf1b49e&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership
Probs also worth looking into the spread of holdings through ETFs and any new or increases.

Here's a couple examples of one new and one increasing from last filings.

New

IXUS - iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF ownership in BRN / BrainChip Holdings Ltd

SecurityAU:BRN / BrainChip Holdings Ltd
InstitutionIXUS - iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF
Latest Disclosed Ownership2,007,643 shares
Latest Disclosed Value$ 1,542,087

IXUS - iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF ownership in BRN / BrainChip Holdings Ltd
2022-09-27 - IXUS - iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF has filed a NPORT-P form disclosing ownership of 2,007,643 shares of BrainChip Holdings Ltd (AU:BRN) with total holdings valued at $1,542,087 USD as of 2022-07-31.

Screenshot_2022-10-20-22-52-21-17_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Increase.

IEFA - iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF reports 4.00% increase in ownership of BRN / BrainChip Holdings Ltd

IEFA - iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF reports 4.00% increase in ownership of BRN / BrainChip Holdings Ltd
2022-09-27 - IEFA - iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF has filed a NPORT-P form disclosing ownership of 8,265,542 shares of BrainChip Holdings Ltd (AU:BRN) with total holdings valued at $6,348,832 USD as of 2022-07-31. IEFA - iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF had filed a previous NPORT-P on 2022-06-27 disclosing 7,947,428 shares of BrainChip Holdings Ltd at a value of $5,277,054 USD. This represents a change in shares of 4.00 percent and a change in value of 20.30 percent during the quarter.

Screenshot_2022-10-20-22-59-21-60_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-20-23-00-18-01_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Hi FF,

For some, it's does take time learn to be patient. I for example, when I first invested in BRN two year ago, and only a small holding. I was looking at my portfolio and on red day and I was down 1k, and that is equivalent to nearly a week of my income, I was all 😡.

As times goes by, I have learnt about my investment in BRN, and 1 other holding, when opportunity arrivies, I would be buying more, in the last two year i have accumulated a decent holding for long term.

Today, a red day, my portfolio of BRN is down equivalent to 3 months of my income, and I only saw that just now. 😅😅😅. I am confident in my investment with Brainchip and where Brainchip is heading!

Anyway, we need that's Learning travel Funds ASAP, I arrived back in Melbourne yesterday.😂😂😂

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖
Patience comes with experience in investing

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom