BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
I think it's not necessarily always about how good the tech is (although brn can be extremly advantageous for many companies/industries), if the brn gets adopted by multiple large companies / industries, it will fly, if it doesn't and it might be skipped like what happened with the brain studio and share price will drop hard again.

Although I don't expect much revenue from this quarterly statements, I do hope for a surprise and some positive news other than forming a partnership.

I know I sound very negative but sentiment for me is still a buy...

Your statements are a bit contradictory.
You did say BRN is a hit and miss. But sentiment is a BUY.
You've mentioned Brain studio now a few times, and price dropping hard again, but sentiment is a BUY.
You don't believe BRN will be adapted by big companies, even after being adapted by Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes Benz, NASA, ARM, Nviso, Moschips, VALEO and many more, but you think Brain studio will repeat

I think you were an investor who got in Brain studio and is now talking crap after getting burnt.
Taking loss is okay, but taking it gracefully shows one's true character.
There are a few wancas like Claude wanker who try to spread fear after being jealous. Don't be one.
If you're worried, position size your investment accordingly and manage your risk.
Don't tell us about hit and miss and then go on to say your sentiment is buy. That's just silly.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

RobjHunt

Regular
If we are successful in getting adopted by multiple companies / industries we will fly but if we fail, the technology might get skipped and not used at all? Which is my opinion only
Thanks very much for your reply. Apologies for coming over with a reply as abrupt as mine was but you certainly knocked me on my backside with your "hit or miss" comment.

It's my opinion that with the amount of hits we have through either company announcements or that the eyes here have found of other and varying companies (that we know of) the misses, I believe, are very far and few between.

Pantene!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Great post Bravo ... and just love the 🧠 🍟.... ;):cool:
And here was me, picturing Bravo thinking about her next post, while stuffing her face with fries..

popcorn-eating.gif

I seriously thought it was odd, that she was saying she liked McDonald's fries..
Didn't think of the "chip" connection 🙄..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cardpro

Regular
Your statements are a bit contradictory.
You did say BRN is a hit and miss. But sentiment is a BUY.
You've mentioned Brain studio now a few times, and price dropping hard again, but sentiment is a BUY.
You don't believe BRN will be adapted by big companies, even after being adapted by Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes Benz, NASA, ARM, Nviso, Moschips, VALEO and many more, but you think Brain studio will repeat

I think you were an investor who got in Brain studio and is now talking crap after getting burnt.
Taking loss is okay, but taking it gracefully shows one's true character.
There are a few wancas like Claude wanker who try to spread fear after being jealous. Don't be one.
If you're worried, position size your investment accordingly and manage your risk.
Don't tell us about hit and miss and then go on to say your sentiment is buy. That's just silly.
Thanks for the replies, I will stop posting negatives because it's probably not helping anyone.

Actually, you are probably right, I think I am probably overly worried because I have not done what you've suggested "position size your investment accordingly and manage your risk".

I did put significant portion of my savings in here and have been accumulating more which drove my average buy price up significantly and now I am getting to worried that I am worried that I will get burnt.

But I really do hope that brn becomes industry standard for edge AI and gets adopted by multiple industries.

Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Thanks for the replies, I will stop posting negatives because it's probably not helping anyone.

Actually, you are probably right, I think I am probably overly worried because I have not done what you've suggested "position size your investment accordingly and manage your risk".

I did put significant portion of my savings in here and have been accumulating more which drove my average buy price up significantly and now I am getting to worried that I am worried that I will get burnt.

But I really do hope that brn becomes industry standard for edge AI and gets adopted by multiple industries.
There you go. Happy to help. No point in accumulating any shares and putting "significant portion" of savings if you can't sleep well at night and are worried sick about BRNs success.
Wish you well, hope you find something better 👍

Reactions: 21 users

Slade

Top 20
I guess it really all comes down to a matter of trust.
Tony Dawe has responded to those who contacted him with his understanding that it is up to Citicorp to notify anyone that is required to be notified according to the relevant laws and protocols.
The fact we have not seen any such notification suggests that either it is not required or Citicorp is in contravention of the rules. 🤷‍♀️
TD, as others here have suggested, seems to regard the fact that this large corporate entity has taken such a significant holding in Brainchip in somewhat of a neutral to positive light. i.e. as a vote of confidence in our Company.
He does not seem to entertain any concerns re any type of takeover, hostile or otherwise, which is also in accord with other knowledgeable posters here, who regard this increased holding as a perfectly normal occurrence for an ASX200 company and so the recent increase in Citicorps aggregate holdings may be in line with our recent inclusion therein.
Having seen the other companies Citicorp holds similar stakes in seems to point to this being a relatively normal situation.
So no, I don't feel shitty or suddenly any less valued as a shareholder and so have pretty much moved on. :ROFLMAO:
I know some here have been exercised by the prospect of having a new entity with the largest holding and have proposed various theories and potential courses of action which I think have been premature and of a somewhat paranoid bent.
I trust our management and office bearers having listened to and spoken with some of them, first hand, at the recent AGM, and whilst I am aware that my perceptions can be fooled at this point in time that has not been proven to me.
I have never been more confident in an investment in any company than I am as evidenced by the significant portion of my assets which are in Brainchip.
I don't hold unrealistic expectations of performance from them and in this changing world realise that developing and embedding our nascent technology in the ecosystems of other developers is a process which is not entirely within our company's control.
Our new leadership team that has largely only been aboard for less than a year impress me with their new focus, drive and professionalism,
and I am willing to trust in their competence and integrity to achieve their stated goals.
It took a long time to find and get them onboard and so far I am impressed.
Each of us, as adults with our individual circumstances, must decide for ourselves each trading session if we BUY, SELL OR HOLD.
Everything else is really just hot air on paper. :ROFLMAO:
I continue to watch and hold as I still believe that Brainchip is an ethical company, doing worthwhile things and presents my best and most realistic opportunity for a massive increase in my personal wealth within the next five years.
I expect to see significant signals indicating progress within the next 12-18 months, and if not, will re-evaluate my position.
In the meantime....
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
DYOR & GLTAH.
Luck, for want of a better word is always a factor. :ROFLMAO:
We have different expectations in the way BrainChip corresponds with its shareholders. Just that I think.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
You missed the new CEO's Annual Report section. His marketing strategy is to bring on the Sophisticated Customers via a program called AI Enablement, and Simple customers.
Simple Customers:
"With these customers BrainChip’s job is to win the IP mindshare and we may either sell a license to this client who will then work with a chip designer to complete the design on their behalf, or we would direct them to a chip vendor/systems integrator to obtain access to BrainChip technology" ( from last Annual Report)

Happy to be proved wrong. I can't see BRN placing another order with Socionext. I think we've lifted our eyes and looking for the tall forward in the goal mouth.

As far as our software goes, this is for free download, to let programmers like @uiux , develop their ideas.
Except I don't think the "software" is free, it's free to play with the SDK, unless you need help..

At least that's my understanding, in as much as a customer, could not use an AKIDA software application, in a product.

Reactions: 3 users

Personally I like to hear the negatives be they right or wrong in any investment can't all be sunshine and lollipops.
Good afternoon @Esq.111

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I don't think this rules out the need for a physical chip.

Also - "our software" is BRN IP.... BRN IP = software. Yes, it can be downloaded for free - but the licensing agreement in that context is restricted and ultimately unfit for a commercial use. It's more for evaluation and enthusiasts.
"I don't think this rules out the need for a physical chip"

I think you're missing the point Wilzy123..
There will be physical chips, just Brainchip won't be paying to have them made.

When the plan was to also make chips, BRN would have to pay to have them made and then get the profits once sold.

Even if they were paid in advance, they still need to pay for them and do all the extra "leg work"..

The IP model, has around a 97% profit margin.

Not actually having to "make" the chips, is Golden, like an old Holden.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Been digging around the US SEC Edgar files here:

You can go on and have a search of US required reporting relating to BRN and tbh was sniffing around for any Dir style notices or Sub holdings from US based entities :sneaky:

Anyway...when you do a generic search for Brainchip you can see the lodgements for relative funds etc advising their positions.

Nothing on Citi btw but wasn't tracking for that haha but stay with me as I explain process :ROFLMAO:

One thing that caught my eye though and before anyone jumps at it...NO THEY NOT LINKED TO BRN IMO...(even if in same space) was the prospectus for Gorilla Tech.

Yes AI out of Taiwan doing a merger of sorts with Global Spac Partners to list in the US but are pretty tight with INTEL as Gold Partner blah blah :)

What was weird they came up in a BRN word search. Open the Prospectus waiting for the search word highlight and is some tiny yellow blob on page 15 like a sort of legacy artifact left on the document. Couldn't zoom clear on PC but could on ph and series of snips in order below if anyone wants to dig around further or has any thoughts?

The document in question looks like prepared by Intro-Act as an Initiation - they are:

The Best AI Tool for Corporate Access
Intro-act is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform that matches corporate executives with the institutional investors who are most likely to buy or sell their stock in the next 90 days. Simultaneously, we offer all users data discovery technologies to efficiently prepare for all types of corporate-investor access events.

https://www.intro-act.com/index.html#/login

So my question is...wtf is some tiny "Brainchip" doing in a SEC filed prospectus document for another Co? Have we had dealings with Intro-Act maybe & was a templated doc written over? Or...is it nothing and those shadows are about again haha.

SEC Main Page Snip 1.jpg

SEC Main Page Snip 2.jpg

Sec Prospectus Snip.jpg

Sec Prospectus Snip 1.jpg

Sec Prospectus Snip 2.jpg

Sec Prospectus Snip 1 Ph.jpg

Sec Prospectus Snip 2 Ph.jpg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

sticking with my comment this morning regarding a price rise.

I am not a charting wizz by any stretch of the imagination , but, if one lays a straight line over the tops of all the big single trades over tha last three days , with a chart time interval of 1 minute, we'll to my untrained eye it looks like one of those Flags.

Have heard talk of double bottom formations of late, well I reckon we are due for a bit of Leg possibly a little Breast this afternoom, or after market.

😃 .

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Worker122

Regular
Don’t forget this video I posted a few weeks ago with the Chief Software Officer touching on how they’re going from level 2 to level 3, take note of some of the things he says 😁

Great! Very confident and committed.
I’m confident too that through 2023 we will on our way UP.
I reckon we played a big part in MB getting to level 3 in AD

• Fire

Violin1

Regular
Anyone else still feel shitty about BrainChip not mentioning Shiticorp at the last AGM. No doubt they will be asking for votes on the issue of performance shares at the next AGM. I would like to feel a little more valued as a shareholder before voting even if I am a bit of dumb ass. Please ignore if you have all moved on. I’m going to have a coffee and put on some reggae music x.
Mate, all I can say is that our management team are playing the long game and are being scrupulous about NDAs and any info that might lead to ASX or others demanding more info. They have looked after us so far and as I've said lots of times - I trust them and they are smart and honourable people. I got a shock at the Citicorp figures and immediately went into t/o fear (would that be FOTO???) but have calmed down a little. If there was genuine FOTO at the Board level with knowledge of Citicorp then would Peter have made his wonderful donation (perhaps he still would have but timed differently or put Eskrow conditions on it). It could be that several instos have started to wake up and buy. If the US volume had lifted over a few months we'd probably be cheering. It is just a pity that it's at such low SP.

Regardless, I am absolutely confident that our team has the interests of long-term shareholders in front of mind. They are building a serious company. We'll get belted again when the 4c shows bugger all revenue but we just have to hang on for a couple more quarters.

All my views only.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Violin1

Regular
He said the growth will be towards the end of the year. Expect no revenue this quarter. If there is a small increase, be pleasantly surprised.
Yep.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Violin1

Regular
I guess it really all comes down to a matter of trust.
Tony Dawe has responded to those who contacted him with his understanding that it is up to Citicorp to notify anyone that is required to be notified according to the relevant laws and protocols.
The fact we have not seen any such notification suggests that either it is not required or Citicorp is in contravention of the rules. 🤷‍♀️
TD, as others here have suggested, seems to regard the fact that this large corporate entity has taken such a significant holding in Brainchip in somewhat of a neutral to positive light. i.e. as a vote of confidence in our Company.
He does not seem to entertain any concerns re any type of takeover, hostile or otherwise, which is also in accord with other knowledgeable posters here, who regard this increased holding as a perfectly normal occurrence for an ASX200 company and so the recent increase in Citicorps aggregate holdings may be in line with our recent inclusion therein.
Having seen the other companies Citicorp holds similar stakes in seems to point to this being a relatively normal situation.
So no, I don't feel shitty or suddenly any less valued as a shareholder and so have pretty much moved on. :ROFLMAO:
I know some here have been exercised by the prospect of having a new entity with the largest holding and have proposed various theories and potential courses of action which I think have been premature and of a somewhat paranoid bent.
I trust our management and office bearers having listened to and spoken with some of them, first hand, at the recent AGM, and whilst I am aware that my perceptions can be fooled at this point in time that has not been proven to me.
I have never been more confident in an investment in any company than I am as evidenced by the significant portion of my assets which are in Brainchip.
I don't hold unrealistic expectations of performance from them and in this changing world realise that developing and embedding our nascent technology in the ecosystems of other developers is a process which is not entirely within our company's control.
Our new leadership team that has largely only been aboard for less than a year impress me with their new focus, drive and professionalism,
and I am willing to trust in their competence and integrity to achieve their stated goals.
It took a long time to find and get them onboard and so far I am impressed.
Each of us, as adults with our individual circumstances, must decide for ourselves each trading session if we BUY, SELL OR HOLD.
Everything else is really just hot air on paper. :ROFLMAO:
I continue to watch and hold as I still believe that Brainchip is an ethical company, doing worthwhile things and presents my best and most realistic opportunity for a massive increase in my personal wealth within the next five years.
I expect to see significant signals indicating progress within the next 12-18 months, and if not, will re-evaluate my position.
In the meantime....
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
DYOR & GLTAH.
Luck, for want of a better word is always a factor. :ROFLMAO:
Hoppy - if I'd read this I wouldn't have needed to post mine! Good post.

• Haha

ndefries

Regular
Back in November 2021 BRN said it is expecting to get aggregate revenue of US$2 million (A$2.8 million) through to December 31, 2022, under the MegaChips deal. However at the time they said many potential revenue streams — such as royalty arrangements and proof-of-concept project fees are not yet quantifiable and fingers crossed they have clearer sight of that 6 months post these comments.

hoping some of this appears in this 4C.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom