BET Discussion 2022

TeddyFiles

Regular
Nothing discreet about that dump. Clearly there are still plenty of shares still out on loan.

Reactions: 1 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Nothing discreet about that dump. Clearly there are still plenty of shares still out on loan.
It would help if the company would release some news of some progress somewhere - surely they have got something they can report? There hasnt been anything since late November.

Also still no insider buying even at these levels.

Last edited:

Ibetfixed

Regular
Good to see Matt Davey has bought 3million shares over the last 3 days

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

RHINO

Great to see.
I hate crying over spilt milk ,but sometimes I just cant myself and I look back at some of the absolute train wreck decisions .
The share buyback fiasco is the case in point!
This guy, in one move has shown why we needed change at the top
Well done Matt Davey.

Reactions: 3 users

Uraniborg

• Haha

Lattelarry

Regular

fbbandco

Emerged
Some thoughts to consider -

- Too many resources are been pumped into BETr which has prevented the company from chasing other investments. This would explain the lack of announcements of late.
- What BETr said they required in terms of a resources was severely under quoted due to the outrageous promos - adds weight to the above comment. More signed up than expected
- BETr has actually hampered the development of Betmakers.
- BETr purchasing points bet and paying us out would be a great result IMO
- Positives is that betmarkers have been paid to create the tech for BETr and it could be deployed else where. I also think detaching ourselves from BETr needs to happen sooner rather than later. BETr is a basketcase..........

Lattelarry

Regular
Some thoughts to consider -

- Too many resources are been pumped into BETr which has prevented the company from chasing other investments. This would explain the lack of announcements of late.
- What BETr said they required in terms of a resources was severely under quoted due to the outrageous promos - adds weight to the above comment. More signed up than expected
- BETr has actually hampered the development of Betmakers.
- BETr purchasing points bet and paying us out would be a great result IMO
- Positives is that betmarkers have been paid to create the tech for BETr and it could be deployed else where. I also think detaching ourselves from BETr needs to happen sooner rather than later. BETr is a basketcase..........
Why is Betr a basket case?

comin2getme

Why is Betr a basket case?
Yeah, its not as bad as the negatrons make out. Sure there are a few issues, but anyone who used PountsBet app in the early days had many problems... it takes time to iron them out.

maggies22

Emerged
Buy side stacked .... Davey flexing his muscles

comin2getme

comin2getme

TeddyFiles

Regular

RHINO

It's going to be a very hard nut to crack!
What surprised me was the huge worldwide horse racing betting turnover Australia does,,,a nation of punters.
De

Lattelarry

Regular
This is what Davey needs to do

• Fire

ScottBET

Regular
This may interest a few to get a bit of an insight into world pool, and increase liquidity through connectivity, this is what BET is trying to do. Scroll down in the link to get the videos of the session from the Asian racing conference recently. BET did have a presence at the conference.

• Fire

Ibetfixed

Regular
Any thoughts/comments re the Entain/Ladbrokes 25 year partnership deal agreed to with the NZ Tab???

Top Bottom