BET Discussion 2022

RHINO

You can buy 1 mill shares out of the ashtray coins these days 🤣🤣🤣
Haha,you must be a heavy smoker to have such a big ashtray

Reactions: 2 users

Uraniborg

Reactions: 1 users

RHINO

No, sacking Todd would demonstrate big cahunas.
Its on his to do list.
My take is they are working out a figure that suits both, no doubt a sting to us but in the longer run ,well worth it.
I think Reg mentioned the young CEO guy who replaced TB only has a title and I'm guessing a pay deal in line with market .

Lattelarry

Regular
Its on his to do list.
My take is they are working out a figure that suits both, no doubt a sting to us but in the longer run ,well worth it.
I think Reg mentioned the young CEO guy who replaced TB only has a title and I'm guessing a pay deal in line with market .
Not so sure about this if they are flying him over to NJ. Yes he's meant to be looking for international growth opportunities but surely thats outside NJ now.

pay deal was this:
Jake Henson will receive AUD$375k base salary for his full-time role + STI of up to 100% of base salary + LTI of 2,500,000 Performance Rights issued today under the LTIP comprising:3 o 500,000 Tranche 1 Performance Rights; o 750,000 Tranche 2 Performance Rights; and o 1,250,000 Tranche 3 Performance Rights.

RHINO

Is he going over to take on the role that the ex Caesars guy had or to work in tandem with Dallas Baker (twin brother look a like!)

Lattelarry

Regular
Penn seems to be making some changes
Shares of PENN Entertainment Inc (NASDAQ:PENN) soared 19% after-hours Tuesday after the company announced it entered into an exclusive U.S. online sports betting agreement with Walt Disney Company's (NYSE:DIS) ESPN. At the same time, the company announced it has sold 100% of Barstool Sports back to founder David Portnoy.

Its reported in the AFR Betr are profitable and are on the hunt for acquisitions.

Reactions: 2 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Good find - I wish they would announce these to the market like almost every other company does.
Also it would be good to know approximately what they are worth.

So Joey Carroll, Director of Business Development and Partnerships is doing some work. What do we need Todd for that Joey can't do?

Last edited:

Lattelarry

Regular
If Betr are doing so well then why are they only paying the minimum amount?
1696483046961.png

Lattelarry

Regular
So News Corps original investment was $75M and they wrote off $52M as a loss…..so they got back $23M…..and now we know where the $15M that BET paid to Tripp went!!….i’m guessing Tripps other private investors covered the other $8M to buy out News Corp.

BET get paid on Net Revenue…..so the $225M gross profit might not translate to much more than the minimum.

The Selangor Racetrack 10year deal and the Pointsbet extension are both market worthy announcements….so why did they not lodge with the ASX?…..guess we made cutbacks to that department??
I wonder how much revenue they need then to make more than the minimum.

Just get the receptionist to fill out the template and send it in - it shouldn't be hard! way smaller companies do it.

Another way of looking at Tripp's Betr deal is he got $52M out of NewsCorp for his company within a few months - pretty bloody good for him.
News don't have a good investment record, e.g. OneTel and MySpace.

Ibetfixed

Regular
Nice to hear from you Reg … it certainly has been a hard slog for BET … hopefully patience will pay off in the long run 🙏🙏🙏

Lattelarry

Regular

Lattelarry

Regular
I believe they have…..but you need to follow the instructions for Android……sorry i’m an apple user.

View attachment 50745
OK I wonder if Google is blocking it from going in the Play store?

At the bottom of their site it only has a link for IOS.

1701169603546.png

maggies22

Emerged
Have the posted the link online for the AGM? I can't find it anywhere. It's not on Automic.

Ibetfixed

Regular
Nice Reg .. hopefully BET can emerge from the rubble … surely a market cap of $500mill is not too far fetched for BET?🙏🙏

Ibetfixed

Regular
All the best for 2024 Reg … shouldn’t be hard to beat 2023 🙏🙏🙏

• Fire

TeddyFiles

Regular
Top Bottom