BET Discussion 2022

ScottBET

Regular
This stock is taking all my patience to continue to hold. I think we missed a large opportunity in regards to parimutuel racing app as we are falling behind, see below article, The online app that we will launch in the next few months is critical to our success in the US.

Reactions: 1 users

Uraniborg

This stock is taking all my patience to continue to hold. I think we missed a large opportunity in regards to parimutuel racing app as we are falling behind, see below article, The online app that we will launch in the next few months is critical to our success in the US.
What are Dallas Baker and Christian Stuart working on?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

RHINO

golf swing!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RHINO

Hey Uraniborg, it seems Davey reads our posts !!!
As you can see from todays's announcement, North American CEO Christian Stuart, exit stage right!!!
Way to go Davey, now flick the Todd Buckingham look alike Denis Baker ,and we can reduce costs to a reasonable level.
Let Davey runi it over there ,as seen by today's announcement

• Fire

Uraniborg

As you can see from todays's announcement, North American CEO Christian Stuart, exit stage right!!!
Way to go Davey, now flick the Todd Buckingham look alike Denis Baker ,and we can reduce costs to a reasonable level.
Yeah, today's announcement is encouraging. Davey seems to know what he is doing!

Lattelarry

Regular
He can get rid of TB too. Then go through and make sure everyone else is doing something useful.

• Fire

RHINO

Well, today we are seeing what getting into bed with Tom Waterhouse looks like!
We are entering the zone , if not already there, of Total Capitulation!
Good thing is we should bounce from something like this.
News?????

Uraniborg

Something doesn’t seem right

RHINO

100% something doesn't seem right!
I do a lot of technical trading and there is NO way charting works with this stock as its 100% manipulated.
You cannot pick a trend or movement if your life depended on it.
Whenever you see a lull or uptick in the SP, it has nothing to do with the share but more likely the young bloke they've assigned to short the stock is on a lunch break or on holidays!
I've given up trying to work out when they will lose interest but what I do believe is this is all TB's doing when he jumped in bed with TW

Lattelarry

Regular
At least morale looks good, I guess:

1681442369405.png

RHINO

At least morale looks good, I guess:

View attachment 34257
Well done team.
Oh ,by the way,the last sentence caught my eye,;
"We can't wait to see what else we can achieve"
How about getting into profit!!!!! That would help.
Anyway I'm all about Karma and this gesture will bring good Karma to all who need it

RHINO

Looks like this morning the mainpulators are going all out in one last push to break the back of BET and go full capitulation mode!
Its days like today that just reinforces my belief that short selling should be banned on the ASX.
Sadly a lot of people will lose a lot of money, and for what?
A couple of smarties think they can use it as their plaything!
I'm able to withstand the storm and see this bounce again, great time to buy in I say!
Why wouldn't you buy?
I look at it a a brand new entry play,,,a company trading at 0.14 c with plenty of upside, money in the bank and no debt,,,no brainer .

Reactions: 4 users

RHINO

Today's last hours or so trading will have left some of the amateur shorters on here with synged eyebrows!!

I think they will be lucky to get out with anything less than 3rd degree burns on Monday, as today's close points to the Quarterly being better than expected!

Such a pleasing change to finish a Friday in green with a bullet!

• Haha

Ibetfixed

Regular
Today's last hours or so trading will have left some of the amateur shorters on here with synged eyebrows!!

I think they will be lucky to get out with anything less than 3rd degree burns on Monday, as today's close points to the Quarterly being better than expected!

Such a pleasing change to finish a Friday in green with a bullet!
The happy pills are working today 😘😘amazing that you can read that much into a share price of 17.5c 🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏

Ibetfixed

Regular
The happy pills are working today 😘😘amazing that you can read that much into a share price of 17.5c 🤣🤣🙏🙏🙏
Whoops … 18.5c .. now I see why you are excited 😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣

RHINO

Whoops … 18.5c .. now I see why you are excited 😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha,don't you just hate it when you jump the gun!
It's like when you're at rhe rmtraffic lights waiting for the turning right arrow to turn green and you jump the gun on the straight ahead green!
I hate it.
Let's hope it's turns green on Monday or the very least Wednesday .
You can bag me then if I stall at the lights

Lattelarry

Regular
Good to see Davey buying a million. Braver than me!

RHINO

Ibetfixed

Regular
Warren Buffet comes to mind.
Well done Matt
Big cahunas
You can buy 1 mill shares out of the ashtray coins these days 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users