AVZ Discussion 2022

Old mate has revealed more than I first thought - the article includes a photo and caption telling us it’s the location of the world’s largest hard rock lithium deposit. Cool - Lithium is just what we’re looking for!

BB74F989-005D-42E1-AA8C-267D534188A8.jpeg

That river sure looks like a lovely place to visit. But wait - it looks like it’s in the DRC’s neighbouring country, Congo. Oh no!
C2D76886-D2AA-4D8B-B3F9-36F4DB31BC9E.jpeg

So this, friends, is where this tale gets very dark. Old mate is helpfully revealing to us knuckleheads for the first time that we‘ve applied for a mining permit in the wrong country, dang it!

What a bunch of fuckheads we must be for wasting time and shareholder funds in the wrong country. Thanks old mate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

ptlas

Regular

With that red nose he looks like Ronald McDonald.
If justice is done, he'll be receivng more than a few big macs from the sisters.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Old mate has revealed more than I first thought - the article includes a photo and caption telling us it’s the location of the world’s largest hard rock lithium deposit. Cool - Lithium is just what we’re looking for!

View attachment 24174
That river sure looks like a lovely place to visit. But wait - it looks like it’s in the DRC’s neighbouring country, Congo. Oh no!
View attachment 24176

So this, friends, is where this tale gets very dark. Old mate is helpfully revealing to us knuckleheads for the first time that we‘ve applied for a mining permit in the wrong country, dang it!

What a bunch of fuckheads we must be for wasting time and shareholder funds in the wrong country. Thanks old mate!
mate well done... how did you come across this ?!!!!

had to steal it.... with due credits ofc ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Remark

Top 20

View attachment 24174
View attachment 24176

What an embarrassment Tom is to the AFR & the human race. Sometimes people just out themselves as idiots without any prompting. Noice!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
mate well done... how did you come across this ?!!!!

had to steal it.... with due credits ofc ;)

Love it.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
What an embarrassment Tom is to the AFR & the human race. Sometimes people just out themselves as idiots without any prompting. Noice!
Next time he probably illustrates his AVZ article with a photo of the Big Ben.

It is pretty obvious, one thing dear Tommy is good at is proving how big a fool he is and how he is able to drag the AFR down to his level, in the gutter.
An absolute master stroke.

A journalist the AFR chief editor can be proud of, what an absolute wanker

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

LEFOOL

Regular

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
The latest misleading article circulating:

What about the COMMINIERE and its $150 million in shares (15%)? Autopsy of a two-speed expertise: A second documentary investigation by Géopolis​

Byuser1Posted
December 12, 2022
IMG-20221210-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20221210-WA0007.jpg

The file of the purchase by the Chinese ZIJIN MINING COMPANY LIMITED of 15%, for more than US$33 million, of shares of the Congolese Mining (COMMINIERE SA) in DATHCOM MINING SA, a joint venture resulting from the partnership between the para-public, representing the State Portfolio, DATHOMIR and AVZ MINERALS LTD, the Australian company, continues Only revelations in revelations. At the end of a second documented investigation carried out by the Congolese media par excellence of natural resources Géopolis (Read on this subject for more information the articles "Lithon of Manono: Bradage, speculation or instrumentalization?

IMG-20221210-WA0008-300x282.jpg
The truth of the facts. A documentary survey by the Editorial Board", "Lithium file of Manono: Speculators and multinationals looking for funding at the basis of the delay. Chief of Staff Clément Mushengezi sets out the opinion" and "Fire all wood to weaken: Cabal mounted and missed against Princess Adèle Kayinda", published in Géopolis Hebdo numbers 1398; 1397 and 1395), his writing came to the following conclusion: There is indeed manipulation and instrumentalization.

Indeed, long before ZIJIN MINING COMPANY LIMITED, AVZ Minerals had expressed its willingness to buy the 15% shares of COMMINIERE in the joint venture but at a lower price, $1 million per share, than that proposed by the first company mentioned above, USD 2 million per share. As proof, on October 02, 2022, the senior management of AVZ Minerals will write to the Minister of the Portfolio at the time, Mr. Clément Kuete Nymi Bemuna, with extension to the general management of COMMINIERE SA - Letter received on October 07 of the same year and archived under file number 04883 - with the subject "Request to request the purchase of the shares of COMINIERE SA in the company DATHCOM MINING SA".

"Excellence, Mr. Minister, I have the honor to address this to you, as a cover in apostille (...). Our partner COMINIERE SA had repeatedly requested advances on the doorstep and as for AVZ, it wanted to increase its participation in the Manono project in order to raise additional funds for the need for financing the company JV DATHCOM. To do this, I would like to present you with an offer that had already been presented to COMINIERE SA in Lubumbashi, including the correspondence in copy. AVZ had asked the Board of Directors of COMINIERE SA to review a
offer to buy for a 15% increase, based on a dollar stake
Americans 1 million (USD 1000,000) per %. AVZ was willing, and is still willing, to pay a certain lower tranche on this purchase offer in order to remedy the cash shortage of which we were informed." This is the excerpt from this official correspondence addressed to number 1 of the Portfolio. Following the recent change of Government and the suspension of the power of disposal of public representatives, AVZ Minerals had directly requested, through its Director General, the opportunity to organize a working meeting on the possibility of additional purchase of shares belonging to COMINIERE SA in DATHCOM. This is to allow it to raise enough funds necessary for the development of the MANONO project. An offer far lower than that presented by ZIJIN MINING COMPANY, which offered $2 million per share. Between 1 million (15 million) and 2 million (33 million) for the only two offers presented at the time, the choice was therefore clear. Information confirmed by Mr. Clément Mushengezi Cirhuza, the above Chief of Staff at the Ministry of the Portfolio, recently speaking on the antennas of the Congolese National Radio Television (RTNC). Where does the famous US$150 million come from? Who studied and estimated it in defiance of the law of supply and demand? How do you estimate the value of a share on the stock market? The amount was proposed by which company because the new mining code prohibits the sale of mining securities to natural persons? This is where the mystery lies on these unanswered questions.

It should be noted that the sale of COMMINIERE's shares in DATHCOM took place on October 21, 2022. The General Inspectorate of Finance, which is masterfully led by the Inspector General - Head of Service, Mr. Jules Alingete Key, was misled for nothing. Between AVZ Minerals and ZIJIN, who wanted to buy the shares of the COMMINIERE in DATHCOM at a low price to talk about selling?

Dieudonné Buanali

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
🔥 Well worth 12 minutes of your life.

jules.jpg

jules2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

pow4ade

Regular

View attachment 24174
View attachment 24176

Well spotted, though the photo could have been chosen by a sub editor. Whatever, I thought it was a interesting choice of photo - rather than the tailings mountains images usually associated with Manono mining - depicting an unspoilt wilderness. This suggested IMO that AVZ were poised to destroy it. Perpetuating the stereotype, if you like, of big bad miners exploiting precious third world rainforests. Call me cynical lol.

Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
T
Well spotted, though the photo could have been chosen by a sub editor. Whatever, I thought it was a interesting choice of photo - rather than the tailings mountains images usually associated with Manono mining - depicting an unspoilt wilderness. This suggested IMO that AVZ were poised to destroy it. Perpetuating the stereotype, if you like, of big bad miners exploiting precious third world rainforests. Call me cynical lol.
That's what I got too,not synical at all mate when the pricks that write this crap have already been proven to have an engender.

Reactions: 9 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1612

I’m actually not comfortable with the way everyone’s attacking this bloke. Fair enough you’re pissed off and his influence can sway the views of others. But there is a way to counter his arguments and point out the flaws in his journalism whilst retaining some of the integrity and diplomacy you’re accusing him of not having.
🔥 Well worth 12 minutes of your life.

View attachment 24188
View attachment 24189

I must be tired, I just fell a little in love with Jules and shed a little tear seeing someone in a position of power from the DRC government speak the truth and speak positively about AVZ. Hallelujah I think the tides are turning, justice will prevail!!

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I’m actually not comfortable with the way everyone’s attacking this bloke. Fair enough you’re pissed off and his influence can sway the views of others. But there is a way to counter his arguments and point out the flaws in his journalism whilst retaining some of the integrity and diplomacy you’re accusing him of not having.

I must be tired, I just fell a little in love with Jules and shed a little tear seeing someone in a position of power from the DRC government speak the truth and speak positively about AVZ. Hallelujah I think the tides are turning, justice will prevail!!

Unfortunately these days writing a well versed letter to the editor gets you nowhere, outrage and public lynchings are the only way to achieve anything. How many people do you think read his last article compared to how many people knew that the correction hidden on page 10-ish of the physical print copy even existed?

This guy and the boatman are dutch ruddering their way down a river in neighbouring Congo and talking absolute shit, without everyone calling him out there would be zero consequences for his inaccurate, biased and factually completely incorrect 'journalism.'

Tommy R is an arrogant, self serving and piss poor excuse for a journalist.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Bray

Regular
Yep fuck tommy, don’t defend him
Everytime he sprouts his bullshit he is contributing to further drama and delays to fellow everyday aussies

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Unfortunately these days writing a well versed letter to the editor gets you nowhere, outrage and public lynchings are the only way to achieve anything. How many people do you think read his last article compared to how many people knew that the correction hidden on page 10-ish of the physical print copy even existed?

This guy and the boatman are dutch ruddering their way down a river in neighbouring Congo and talking absolute shit, without everyone calling him out there would be zero consequences for his inaccurate, biased and factually completely incorrect 'journalism.'

Tommy R is an arrogant, self serving and piss poor excuse for a journalist.
I told the AFR after Tommy's first Boatman-biased article that I'd cancel my subs unless there was a retraction or re-balanced article. There wasn't, so I cancelled them. Last night I reminded AFR why I cancelled, referencing Tommy's latest rubbish. Surely, AFR will have to cut him loose if he continues like this.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom