AVZ Discussion 2022

hedrox

Regular
I don't know....but it looks like that Jules Alingete is wearing now a bullet proof west as well...same like Felix.
I hope they don't need them....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 1.23.16 pm.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 1.23.16 pm.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Summit Home

P20211030AS-0519-scaled.jpg

Home…U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit

U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit​

President Biden is hosting leaders from across the African continent in Washington, DC on December 13-15, 2022, for the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit. All livestreams for the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit will be accessible on this page.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES ON AFRICA AND THE LEADERS SUMMIT
The Summit will demonstrate the United States’ enduring commitment to Africa, and will underscore the importance of U.S.-Africa relations and increased cooperation on shared global priorities.
Africa will shape the future — not just the future of the African people, but of the world. Africa will make the difference in tackling the most urgent challenges and seizing the opportunities we all face.
U.S. Africa Leaders Summit Washington, DC | 2022

Africa Will Shape the Future

Play Video
The U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit will build on our shared values to better:
  • Foster new economic engagement
  • Advance peace, security, and good governance
  • Reinforce commitment to democracy, human rights, and civil society
  • Work collaboratively to strengthen regional and global health security
  • Promote food security
  • Respond to the climate crisis
  • Amplify diaspora ties
  • Promote education and youth leadership

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTubeFlickrGovDelivery

SEARCH

Really FT ?

Another FARKEN summit ?

How about you form a internal summit and grant AVZ the ML ?

Get a grip on reality mate, your country is a cesspool, but you can do something about that cant you ?

Here , grab a pair of these and get to work.

steel balls.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Bin59

Regular
Some text from the Council of Ministers meeting minutes held on 2 December - good to see progress happening in the background re SEZ financing, with the finalized Report due at last Friday’s meeting, 9 December.

I. COMMUNICATION FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

The communication of the President of the Republic, Head of State focused on three (03) points, namely:

1. The need to make available the resources provided for the financing of Special Economic Zones (SEZs)

The President of the Republic recalled that the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) constitute the seventh pillar of the Industrialization Master Plan (PDI) that the Government drew up and adopted in 2021 as a reference document for its Industrial Policy.

Indeed, the operationalization of the ZES will require the mobilization of significant financial resources estimated at more than 1.9 billion US dollars to support the various activities related to the acquisition of sites, the conduct of feasibility studies, the construction of basic infrastructure, one-stop shops, their security and the improvement of the business climate.

The President of the Republic encouraged the Prime Minister and the Minister of Industry to finalize the Report on the establishment of the Special Fund for the financing of Special Economic Zones provided for in the Government Program and to submit to the Council at the next meeting.

After the establishment of the Board of Directors and the General Management of the Special Economic Zones Agency (AZES), the President of the Republic instructed the Minister of State, Minister of the Budget and the Minister of Finance to available the means provided for by the various legal texts and public funds to ensure the proper functioning of this structure and enable it to achieve its objectives.

Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1670819299534.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
1670819329094.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

JAG

Top 20
1670819418396.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1670819441951.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
Atm princess meme.JPG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Should someone tell that fuckwit that Congo and Democratic Republic of the Congo are two different countries?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

LEFOOL

Regular

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Keep ‘em coming LEFOOL.

Some suggestions for inclusion in future twitter posts:

#notmyjob to get people’s gender correct
#notmyjob to get the country in question correct
#notmyjob to check facts

you get the picture…

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Thaz

Regular
hahaha what a fucking clown.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

LEFOOL

Regular
haha yep... i dunno which is worse, him or the AFR for letting him write this shit...

Chris Farley Idk GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I forgot to tag this but another demerit point for tittle tattle tommy from me

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Remark

Top 20
I forgot to tag this but another demerit point for tittle tattle tommy from me

Kabila in a pink dress.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

JAG

Top 20
1670823943108.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Spikerama

Regular
Didn't someone post a picture of Zoe Kabila a while back, of him in a car dressed in women's clothing? Or was that photoshop too?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I've never been a big fan of any social media per se but I can see some value and clout in being on Twitter

Might sign up

Problem is no-one on Twitter will ever take a dickhead called Winenut seriously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Try winecuntie, nobody would know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I just received footage of Tommy selling the story to his editor.

983ED1D2-B546-4D39-8DA2-9F0CDF8BDCAF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
1670826311754.gif

Flicking through the Crapper (AVZ) spotted someone i know ….No1 daughter doing Defence Force adds …(she’s been in Army 14yrs)..she looks like mum & yes im punching above my weight :) plus the conversation i had with her 🤓❤️❤️😆😆😆
A9FDAAE1-4BBB-409B-9B9B-4989BB2D3B7B.png

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom