AVZ Discussion 2022

GD4

Got my support for an EGM to make BoD take notice of all shareholders......need a voice for retail mums and dads who have supported AVZ but now being treated with arrogance, contempt and mushroom syndrome.

Time to rattle the BoD for an EGM!!!

1. EGM for Shareholders to get an independent Director on the BoD that is not associated in any way with the crew of Nige, Brans, Huljich, Eckhoff, Steinpress's, Gasson. There is a vacancy that needs to be filled!

2. EGM to vote on cancelling 2021 AGM resolutions on Remuneration, Termination Benefits Plan, Performance Rights Plan. All of the resolutions voted on at the 2021 AGM were taken in a void of information. Shareholders were not informed of legal cases and other information that is required to be disclosed under ASX listing rules for Continuous Disclosure. AVZ BoD and Cosec's were aware of material information in July - Sept 2021 of Cominiere sale to Zijin and Dathomir letter cancelling / refuting 15% SPA and DRC court case finding G Johnston guilty of an offence that carries a prison term. These material issues were not advised to shareholders before AGM, therefore Shareholders were not fully informed prior to voting at 2021 AGM. I know my votes would have been very negative based on these unknown facts / information at the time of the AGM.

3. Certain Directors and Cosec seem to have traded shares whilst in possession of this information ... prior to the Trading Halt and subsequent Perpetual Suspension in May 2022 ..... whilst most shareholders were not. Why were these senior company executives permitted to make share transactions whilst in possession of material information that was not provided to ordinary shareholders??? The information was clearly material as it has resulted in the prolonged perpetual trading suspension!

4. Nige Conflict of Interest in AJN. There is more to this imo ..... and now we find out Nige was meeting with Eckhoff in Germany with Axino in April 2022. I find it arrogant and offensive of Nige that at the 2022 AGM he shuts down the question on this Conflict by stating 'its my business'. Sorry Nige ..... but whilst im a shareholder of AVZ and your 'business' in AJN impacts my business with AVZ, then thats an insulting comment to make! Nige is in breach of AVZ Code of Conduct and Policy for Directors and Senior Management in not resolving this Conflict of Interest. Further, Chairman J Clarke and Cosec's are complicit in this Conflict of Interest and failure to follow Company Policy in regards what constitues a Conflict of Interest and how it should be dealt with! Despite numerous requests by various shareholders that this Conflict be resolved, the Chairman and Cosec's have been complicit in the conflict by not demanding Nige resolve it. Ben Cohen shut down the online questions to the AGM and did not allow shareholders their right to question the BoD on many matters. Corporate Governance FAILS!

Time for the Board and the Cosec's to act in the interest of all Shareholders.

Consider this my support for an EGM to be called if the BoD do not address these Corporate Governance Fails. Only collective 5% of votes needed to call an EGM.

Its not in the reputational interests of the company to have an EGM called ...... so maybe they will take more notice and do the right Corporate Governance practices if that becomes a possibility??
Hi Chilla,

Although this is my first post here on TSE, I have posted a number of times on HC (GD4) and have read every post on both in relation to AVZ.

I think an EGM at this point in time would be a bad call. I have been at both Sydney Roadshows and watched the AGMs and at each time Nigel has spoken about AJN in particular, he has mentioned that when the Mining Licence is issued for the southern section, then we will be getting the Northern section handed back to us as an "exploration permit" for another 5 years as per the DRC mining code. He also mentioned at the Sydney RS that he had sort legal advice.

If Northern section is delivered back to AVZ as an exploration licence then AJN will obviously not own it and he has no conflict whatsoever in my opinion.

While Cong, Zijin and the minister for Portfolio have made this a very frustrating time for all of us I have faith in the board that they will eventually get us into production.

GLTAH
GD4

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Agree, form a private group on something like Signal - end-to-end encryption, and invite only.

For now, I still back the cone of silence approach taken by AVZ, despite from time to time questioning my own judgement on whether I should trust them (I still bristle at the 2021 AGM shitshow, and semi-bristle at the 2022 AGM shut-down too). They have their backs to the wall at every turn fighting these cunts, but I think they have excellent legal strategic advice. This is clearly evident in their announcements, which are carefully crafted in legalese, beyond the comprehension of most (me included)
I gotta admit, at times reading AVZ's ASX announcements is a bit like trying to read Der Kunt's twitter posts.

I understand AVZ has its reasons, I don't know about the other.
I think Der Kunt is more suffering from an identity crisis than anything else.
It explains the multitude of say (to be kind) synonyms being used.

However to push at this very moment for an EGM doesn't seem for me the way forward and could be extremely counter productive.
An EGM can be asked for after the current dust has settled and the time is ripe to sort a few things.

At this very moment, in the worst case scenario, we lose the lot.
Pushing for an EGM now will push that worst case scenario closer and plays in the hands of the Cunts.
IMHO

This is my first and last post on an EGM issue until the ownership saga and 13359 is settled.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If it all turns to shit Nigel and Co will be well and truly fucked over by all and sundry

If it all comes good and we get the ML Nigel and Co are heroes

It's zero or hero

Very binary

Farken

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

cruiser51

Top 20
If it all turns to shit Nigel and Co will be well and truly fucked over by all and sundry

If it all comes good and we get the ML Nigel and Co are heroes

It's zero or hero

Very binary

Farken
I prefer Nigel and Co to be heroes, I, as so many here, have a financial interest in that outcome and as such not really interested to torpedo that outcome prematurely.

It's Friday, you can't Fark on Sunday, so better yet your Farking ration in today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Hi Chilla,

Although this is my first post here on TSE, I have posted a number of times on HC (GD4) and have read every post on both in relation to AVZ.

I think an EGM at this point in time would be a bad call. I have been at both Sydney Roadshows and watched the AGMs and at each time Nigel has spoken about AJN in particular, he has mentioned that when the Mining Licence is issued for the southern section, then we will be getting the Northern section handed back to us as an "exploration permit" for another 5 years as per the DRC mining code. He also mentioned at the Sydney RS that he had sort legal advice.

If Northern section is delivered back to AVZ as an exploration licence then AJN will obviously not own it and he has no conflict whatsoever in my opinion.

While Cong, Zijin and the minister for Portfolio have made this a very frustrating time for all of us I have faith in the board that they will eventually get us into production.

GLTAH
GD4
Hi GD4,

I’m banking on nothing to be handed back, it‘s was claimed to be cut off through corruption, it was 1 tenement originally and hopefully will be legally recognised as such when this shit show is over.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1670564215298.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1670564241607.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1670564284270.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1670564316027.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1670564346141.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1670564416922.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I prefer Nigel and Co to be heroes, I, as so many here, have a financial interest in that outcome and as such not really interested to torpedo that outcome prematurely.

It's Friday, you can't Fark on Sunday, so better yet your Farking ration in today.
I'm not looking to torpedo the outcome prematurely either

Just simply stating it's pretty much out of our hands and they'll either deliver ......or not

Don't worry I have PLENTY riding on this binary outcome and would much rather Nige and Co come out heroes

Farken

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
As long as Nigel has those AJN shares it tells me he is NOT 100% confident that AVZ will be the success he hopes it will. It smacks of hedging his bets.
If only we were all in the same fortuitous position he is in.
If you truly believe AVZ will come good and to save all this flak just sell your f’ing AJN shares Nige!! We’ve backed you, now you back us

F4A9ABA0-C2F2-47CF-A1E2-FDAC12A713EB.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
1670566232840.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Good Christian Girl right there ;)

GLTAH & Have a Fucking Great Weekend Everyone...
Maybe she's catholic cash, and she wants loads of kids like a good catholic woman, someone would have to help her out 🤔

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1670567885757.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Rambo

Regular
Found podcast with a legal perspective on our situation and it think it’s worth a listen. He starts talking about avz at the 12:10 mark. He said he had a podcast from yesterday about avz as well bu I can’t find it. I’ll try again later and post if I have any luck.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
12 minute mark, This lad again talking about AVZ legal situation with Sam Gillis a senior associate at Ashurst which is a global law firm.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom