JAG

Top 20
F7BF510B-0338-4FDC-AFCC-86F47DDD99B2.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Onthefm

Regular
N

Not that hard to spend share holders money. Can I have a go? But I might have 50 cents each way so I'll buy 3.8% ajn shares. Mmmm cunning plan I'll get on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
I don't think it's a stitch up, I just think it's games being played by our management.

Personally think their focus is on getting the ML (which it should be) and they just say whatever to appease shareholders.

Lets see if CATH takes a lower %
A game being played by our management. Your are definitely taking the piss . Our management have been PLAYED for the last 2 years. You don't get that. Jesus fucking christ?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
A game being played by our management. Your are definitely taking the piss . Our management have been PLAYED for the last 2 years. You don't get that. Jesus fucking christ?
I definitely get it.

Maybe game is the wrong word. But I definitely do think they like to try to quell shareholder anger by putting scenarios out there whether it is an actual possibility or not.

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Just havin a few drinks and some fun on the bird….. goin off! The Jagster is bring some moves😎😂
Young Gifted And Black Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
1-3.jpg

"The problem of La Cominiere is a group of incorrigible financial delinquents"

Lithium Manono: Alingete denounces a media campaign by "financial criminals" to cover up the embezzlement and sell-off of Cominiere shares in Zijin and MMCS​

December 9, 2022
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
“From US$154 million, his incorrigible offenders sold US$33.4 million (…) they even embezzled them from the state coffers. »
The Manono lithium affair in Tanganyika has become TV news for many Congolese media and journalists, who have read their articles and investigations well, confuse the Cominiere conflict, the Congolese state and the Chinese group Zijin with the company AVZ Minerals which has nothing to do with the sale of 15% and 5% of Congolese state assets.
As a reminder, AVZ bought its 15% from the Dathomir group of the Chinese Simon Cong to have its current 75%, the report of the IGF (General Inspectorate of Finance) speaks of the embezzlement of 116 million $US on the sale of 15% of the Cominiere to the Chinese group, Zijin and 5% given at US$0 to MMCS.
This media amalgamation is not out of unconsciousness or ignorance of the case by its media and journalists, but a dark financial hand is hiding behind this campaign in order to create confusion in the Cominiere affair.
In short, the Congolese state lost $116 million in the sale with the endorsement and blessing of the portfolio ministry, as these documents show below, of the 15% of Cominiere to the Chinese of Zijin and 5% to $0 to MMCS.
2-1-768x1024.jpg

Zijin acknowledged the scheming and asked to reimburse without compensation, they even offered to leave Dathcom for another site, since they were aware of their fraud in the "purchase" of 15% of the Congolese State.
$AVZ has nothing to do with this fraud.
The IGF report speaks of Cominiere, Zijin and the portfolio ministry and not of AVZ Minerals, which is waiting for its exploitation permit to be blocked by the CEO of CAMI for some unknown reason.
Here is the message of the head of the IGF, Alingete translated into French by our editorial staff:
“It is necessary that you understand that we of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), if we give you a report and that we publish it, you must believe since we are agents of the truth.
The problem of La Cominiere is a group of incorrigible financial offenders, while the head of state asks them to align themselves with the vision of good governance to give Congo a chance. Give the chance to the Congolese men and women so that tomorrow they can live in good conditions, this group of incorrigible financial delinquents open their eyes but do not want to see, they pull their ears like people who listen, but do not listen. Because in their hearts they always have plans to strike (embezzlement) against public finances.
The problem of the Cominiere is that its incorrigible financial delinquents have created a (mafia) group.
Know that lithium deposits, lithium is used for the manufacture of electric batteries, a deposit of the future.
They (the incorrigible financial offenders got together and sold the assets of the Congolese State in La Cominiere. Its assets were worth US$154 million, its incorrigible offenders sold it for US$33.4 million.
When people like that sell assets worth 154 million to 33.4 million, it means they have their stake in it. In addition to the US$33 million, instead of being used for the development of La Cominiere, they even diverted them from the state coffers.
Now if the inspectors discover their scheming and give them a public show, they begin to send their puppets (journalists and media), members of their families, their room boys to entertain on the television channels.
We must not follow them, we must only remember that they sold the assets of the Congolese State which had a value of 154 million $US to 33.4 million $US.
They sold those assets on September 21, 2021, only a year ago. Everyone can go see September 21, 2021 who was there and sold.
They speak, but do not know that Justice has already arrested those responsible for the Cominiere, while they are the intellectual and main authors that the others pay in prison.
You have to believe them, because it's the bone that gets stuck in their throat (…) they are real incorrigible financial bandits, we won't get tired, we won't let them go.
That's our job, the President of the Republic gave us this mission. »

“We have tried to remain faithful in the translation from Lingala into French to the message of Jules Alingete, any error of interpretation (if he would have) is voluntary and please accept our apologies in advance. » The editorial staff of KongoPress.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

JAG

Top 20
B67B6C51-FE7C-47F7-8B63-2F7D7F5CC0ED.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
227CDC1A-2C50-4B8E-A7BC-7F2978E4B3B8.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Jack Black GIF

1670586141986.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20

Corruption provides funding for armed conflicts, denounces the Minister of State for Justice

The Minister of State in charge of Justice, Rose Mutombo, denounced corruption as a means of financing armed conflicts, in her message, Thursday, to the Nation on the occasion of the International Day for the fight against this scourge.

“Corruption fuels conflict and hampers peace processes by undermining the rule of law, deepening poverty, facilitating the illicit use of resources and funding armed conflict,” she said.

"Corruption, it cannot be said enough, promotes the diversion of funds intended for essential services such as health care, education, access to drinking water, sanitation and housing and thus prevents the State to guarantee the most vulnerable better access to basic social services, thereby promoting exclusion, a potential source of instability and conflict,” added Minister Rose Mutombo.

She also noted that it is a major obstacle to development, which has a negative impact on the various sectors of a country's life.

International Anti-Corruption Day is celebrated on December 9 every year.

The theme chosen for the year 2022 is: "Uniting the world against corruption for development, peace and security", it is reported.

Established by Resolution 58/4 of the United Nations General Assembly of October 31, 2003, this day is dedicated on the one hand to raising public awareness of the evils of corruption and, on the other hand, to questioning public authorities on their roles and responsibilities in the fight against this scourge.

A legal and institutional framework to fight corruption

In addition, the Minister of State in charge of Justice Rose Mutombo stressed that the DRC has been engaged for years in the fight against corruption thanks to a legal and institutional framework intended to fight it.

"The President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi has clearly demonstrated, since his accession to the supreme magistracy, his unshakable will to fight against this scourge by the creation of the Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption, the revitalization of the General Inspectorate of Finance and the Court of Auditors, the establishment of the Coordination for Changing Mentalities and the Business Climate Unit within the Presidency of the Republic,” she said.

The synergy of these institutions with existing ones such as the Observatory for the Monitoring of Corruption and Professional Ethics (OSCEP), the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) and the National Financial Intelligence Unit, are a guarantee of hope for the eradication of corruption in the country, she added.

Finally, Rose Mutombo urged state officials, at whatever level, to commit to reducing corruption by adopting an exemplary code of ethics and by having the courage to take disciplinary measures to banish impunity.

To non-State actors, particularly civil society organizations in all their diversity, she recommended investing in raising awareness against impunity and corruption, while inviting judicial actors to fully fulfill their role to severely punish the perpetrators of these despicable acts.

mediacongo

lets-win-this-all-for-one-and-one-for-all.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
I agree with you Chilla except that the top three shareholders are Chinese, then Nigel’s up there somewhere and I don’t see the Boss or the Chiropractor wanting an EGM so I doubt we would get one.

Aside from that I think it would be a waste of time…. but frankly I don’t give a farken shit when it comes to us exposing our executive team’s arrogance and failure to be upfront with shareholders on this or any other public forum

The truth is it won’t make any difference to our case in the DRC no matter what people say. All we are saying is that they treat us with contempt, not the people of the DRC.

Nigel himself looked me in the eye and tried to mislead me and others in Sydney, just because I knew why didn’t make it right. There is a lack of openness and integrity that no one can deny…. Just acknowledge it to shareholders and everyone will move on

I own FFX who have also been in suspension for months and the other day they sent us all a letter apologising for our situation and expressing an understanding of shareholders position along with a dedication to moving forward in a way that would provide shareholders with the best outcome they could.

It wouldn’t have hurt Nigel to do that rather than a travelling roadshow telling shareholders the ML would drop on the 15/11/22.

And @BEISHA, either everyone who knows is too scared to put it out there or there’s some other reason, but me I’m beyond giving a shit so I’ll just say it…. Cong has something over the President

FARKEN
EGM talk imo is pissing in the wind, like you point out likely a waste of time even if the odds were beaten.

I do think our management are playing the right game ATM in keeping their cards close to the chest, eyes are on us as the roadshows proved, a reason I imagine it's taken this long to take Cong to ICC could be they were trying to get the right authorities to sort it out without going to the wonderfully slow ICC, but as Congs corrupt tentacles spread too far. Now it'll be plan k I assume in going through the ICC, while applying pressure to get them to drop their 'claims'. Which probably will happen at the last moment possible (in keeping with their shitfuckery)

The problem is/was the global Covid-19 BS has allowed the cockroaches to really up their play without much resistance/knowledge from our side (which would be a dropped ball by Balthazar & Serge & also the boss by simple fact he is the boss), by the time we realised what was going on it was an uphill battle against a tidal wave of poorly written propaganda. Sadly, it seems communication was not as constant as it should have been, else we wouldn't have found ourselves in such a pile of pineapples.

We are now in the 'final assault' phase of our fight with facts, and we are finally seeing results like pricks arrested and MOP, Dathomir and Cominiere IGF report. But more should come.....

For us to progress, more has to happen to force Congs hand from within Government, also Zijin to drop the case too. IGF hopefully is/has worked on both after finding out the BS they have pulled in regard to Manono. Pull on a thread type situation.

Mupande has gone quiet and WTF is he STILL doing there? CAMI are our immediate block to the ML.

Felix has to have a little rummage around and see if he can locate some testicular fortitude as Jules Alingete (he is a godsend for DRC) seems to be doing ALL the work while Felix keeps quiet, nope its worse than that Felix says to the youth in a speech "my ministers aren't corrupt, show me proof and I will act", Motherfucker WHAT ! Jules is literally throwing that proof in your face, along with other diligent DRC journalists. Tip of the hat to Franck and Kiki 🤠

I agree @MoneyBags1348 that Cong has something on Felix but I think its bigger, its the Kabila Cabal that have something on Felix with Mupande, Adele, Loando, Kabila himself and even Cong still running around freely instead of in a concrete cell.
Felix has been fucking about flying everywhere for a few years now. Meanwhile election day is approaching fast and Kabila has said he will run again (Fuck Kabila). If Felix was serious about corruption he would have reached out and worked with the US long ago to clear out some of the big players. I realise its a game of politics and careful even delicate moves must be made as each one has an effect elsewhere with many many corrupt players within Government thanks to Kabilas reign, but FFS come on why move so late. Its almost as if its just for show, I hope that's my cynical side coming out and not Felix taking a lesson from western politics.

I'm wondering if while this shit is going on Zijin offer a slightly less derisory TO offer, once they don't get our cut up tenement that is, I imagine CAMI prick has been trying to auction it off to the highest bidder, AJN, Dathomir and Zijin all rolling around like pigs in the mud for what's ours all along.

Would you look at that, a whole bunch of words and fuck all to show for it 🤣😂

My apologies,

Have a good weekend everyone 👍

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

JAG

Top 20
1670587509075.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
They speak, but do not know that Justice has already arrested those responsible for the Cominiere, while they are the intellectual and main authors that the others pay in prison.
Sounds to me like the CEO and technical director of Cominiere have flipped

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
The Bird is going off tonight, the people of the DRC are finally getting it
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20