JAG

Top 20
1670550674822.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@LOCKY82 are you also irishlocky on the bird? just trying to put names to names, lol, it's easier if you know who you are corresponding with on multi platforms

I'm fucken Xerof everywhere, so anybody/everybody knows it's the same person they abuse wherever they find me

Kunt
Circle jerk

Actually, I could start up another two nics, and talk amongst myself. I know someone who does that:rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky::sneaky:

Anyway, as you were, stand at ease, nothing more to add today, other than to say I'm more confident than ever

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
1670551478022.png

• Fire
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
1670551531248.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
1670551575134.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Guess what???????????????????

Its Friday........:ROFLMAO:
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Guess what???????????????????

Its Friday........:ROFLMAO:
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Just when we have a few South Park loving and above average intelligent swearers posting, making this place seem more like home farken, you have to come here and post highly intelligent, relevant, bold and productive comments farken

And talk about spamming, where’s my lobsters and why aren’t you on the plane to the DRC farken…. You know we are trying to call an EGM and have you elected as MD.

Really appreciate your posts JAG

PS There’s a Mantle with your name potentially on it @Rediah…. Farken

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
@LOCKY82 are you also irishlocky on the bird? just trying to put names to names, lol, it's easier if you know who you are corresponding with on multi platforms

I'm fucken Xerof everywhere, so anybody/everybody knows it's the same person they abuse wherever they find me

Kunt
Circle jerk

Actually, I could start up another two nics, and talk amongst myself. I know someone who does that:rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky::sneaky:

Anyway, as you were, stand at ease, nothing more to add today, other than to say I'm more confident than ever
You mean Der Kunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I like to think that more progress would be made if one of our esteemed TSE members could have a 5 minute conversation with Felix than anything that's been done so far by the BOD and lawyers anyone else.

We would have

Kunt
Circle jerk

That's me indeed mate, doing my bit haha may aswel try and help the lads and put the magnifiers a bit closer on these cockroaches!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
2 matters:

Princess has come out with the same shit again overnight - thats OK, it's just the same old shit. Jules Babe is on to her
Joe Kabila has announced he will run for President in 2023 - is this China taking the next step to try and keep DRC for themselves?
Unfortunately i think you have nailed it on the head.

China dont give a stuff about the DRC, they just want to control the minerals.

Clearly , Kabila doesnt give a shit about the DRC either, its all about his / co conspirators financial gain.

A marriage made in heaven.

Its all about the long game, as AVZ bod referenced after the AGM.

Time is running out for Felix to make a impression on his people, to prove that he means business about eradicating corruption which was his mantra when allowed to govern in 2019.

What better way to do that by intervening and grant the ML to AVZ ( which they richly deserve ) and get the ball rolling for construction / production, providing plenty of jobs for the locals of Manono, plus plenty of tax income / royalties into the future to lift DRC out of the poverty cycle.

Sadly at this stage, Felix is failing his people and AVZ by sitting on his hands in my mind.

AVZ should never have had to resort to ICC arbitration, the IGF report is clear , it was clear as early as MAY / JUNE 2022, Felix should of acted on that then and shown support for AVZ who have worked tirelessly and spent copious millions proving RD up to ML decree, only for some corrupt wankers to pull the rug under foot

No matter what transpires from here...........this is going to leave a indelible impression on the DRC via the international community going forward, even more so if KABILA regains power.

A really fucked up situation ......with no end in sight.

Prove me wrong Felix....... pronto, time is not on your side.

FIX YOUR SHIT UP and show some SPINE..........or be thrown out into the wilderness and allow the cancer to breed further to oblivion.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Afternoon all, new here, small investor with no more than a couple dozen thousand shares to AVZ though I've been lurking the discussion since October. My head hurts, and so are my finances lol

Chilla

Regular
Just when we have a few South Park loving and above average intelligent swearers posting, making this place seem more like home farken, you have to come here and post highly intelligent, relevant, bold and productive comments farken

And talk about spamming, where’s my lobsters and why aren’t you on the plane to the DRC farken…. You know we are trying to call an EGM and have you elected as MD.

Really appreciate your posts JAG

PS There’s a Mantle with your name potentially on it @Rediah…. Farken
Got my support for an EGM to make BoD take notice of all shareholders......need a voice for retail mums and dads who have supported AVZ but now being treated with arrogance, contempt and mushroom syndrome.

Time to rattle the BoD for an EGM!!!

1. EGM for Shareholders to get an independent Director on the BoD that is not associated in any way with the crew of Nige, Brans, Huljich, Eckhoff, Steinpress's, Gasson. There is a vacancy that needs to be filled!

2. EGM to vote on cancelling 2021 AGM resolutions on Remuneration, Termination Benefits Plan, Performance Rights Plan. All of the resolutions voted on at the 2021 AGM were taken in a void of information. Shareholders were not informed of legal cases and other information that is required to be disclosed under ASX listing rules for Continuous Disclosure. AVZ BoD and Cosec's were aware of material information in July - Sept 2021 of Cominiere sale to Zijin and Dathomir letter cancelling / refuting 15% SPA and DRC court case finding G Johnston guilty of an offence that carries a prison term. These material issues were not advised to shareholders before AGM, therefore Shareholders were not fully informed prior to voting at 2021 AGM. I know my votes would have been very negative based on these unknown facts / information at the time of the AGM.

3. Certain Directors and Cosec seem to have traded shares whilst in possession of this information ... prior to the Trading Halt and subsequent Perpetual Suspension in May 2022 ..... whilst most shareholders were not. Why were these senior company executives permitted to make share transactions whilst in possession of material information that was not provided to ordinary shareholders??? The information was clearly material as it has resulted in the prolonged perpetual trading suspension!

4. Nige Conflict of Interest in AJN. There is more to this imo ..... and now we find out Nige was meeting with Eckhoff in Germany with Axino in April 2022. I find it arrogant and offensive of Nige that at the 2022 AGM he shuts down the question on this Conflict by stating 'its my business'. Sorry Nige ..... but whilst im a shareholder of AVZ and your 'business' in AJN impacts my business with AVZ, then thats an insulting comment to make! Nige is in breach of AVZ Code of Conduct and Policy for Directors and Senior Management in not resolving this Conflict of Interest. Further, Chairman J Clarke and Cosec's are complicit in this Conflict of Interest and failure to follow Company Policy in regards what constitues a Conflict of Interest and how it should be dealt with! Despite numerous requests by various shareholders that this Conflict be resolved, the Chairman and Cosec's have been complicit in the conflict by not demanding Nige resolve it. Ben Cohen shut down the online questions to the AGM and did not allow shareholders their right to question the BoD on many matters. Corporate Governance FAILS!

Time for the Board and the Cosec's to act in the interest of all Shareholders.

Consider this my support for an EGM to be called if the BoD do not address these Corporate Governance Fails. Only collective 5% of votes needed to call an EGM.

Its not in the reputational interests of the company to have an EGM called ...... so maybe they will take more notice and do the right Corporate Governance practices if that becomes a possibility??

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

John25

Regular
BoD spruike of protecting SHs interest but there’s only one nest being featured at present …Their OWN
1670556218960.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Misfits

Regular
Got my support for an EGM to make BoD take notice of all shareholders......need a voice for retail mums and dads who have supported AVZ but now being treated with arrogance, contempt and mushroom syndrome.

Time to rattle the BoD for an EGM!!!

1. EGM for Shareholders to get an independent Director on the BoD that is not associated in any way with the crew of Nige, Brans, Huljich, Eckhoff, Steinpress's, Gasson. There is a vacancy that needs to be filled!

2. EGM to vote on cancelling 2021 AGM resolutions on Remuneration, Termination Benefits Plan, Performance Rights Plan. All of the resolutions voted on at the 2021 AGM were taken in a void of information. Shareholders were not informed of legal cases and other information that is required to be disclosed under ASX listing rules for Continuous Disclosure. AVZ BoD and Cosec's were aware of material information in July - Sept 2021 of Cominiere sale to Zijin and Dathomir letter cancelling / refuting 15% SPA and DRC court case finding G Johnston guilty of an offence that carries a prison term. These material issues were not advised to shareholders before AGM, therefore Shareholders were not fully informed prior to voting at 2021 AGM. I know my votes would have been very negative based on these unknown facts / information at the time of the AGM.

3. Certain Directors and Cosec seem to have traded shares whilst in possession of this information ... prior to the Trading Halt and subsequent Perpetual Suspension in May 2022 ..... whilst most shareholders were not. Why were these senior company executives permitted to make share transactions whilst in possession of material information that was not provided to ordinary shareholders??? The information was clearly material as it has resulted in the prolonged perpetual trading suspension!

4. Nige Conflict of Interest in AJN. There is more to this imo ..... and now we find out Nige was meeting with Eckhoff in Germany with Axino in April 2022. I find it arrogant and offensive of Nige that at the 2022 AGM he shuts down the question on this Conflict by stating 'its my business'. Sorry Nige ..... but whilst im a shareholder of AVZ and your 'business' in AJN impacts my business with AVZ, then thats an insulting comment to make! Nige is in breach of AVZ Code of Conduct and Policy for Directors and Senior Management in not resolving this Conflict of Interest. Further, Chairman J Clarke and Cosec's are complicit in this Conflict of Interest and failure to follow Company Policy in regards what constitues a Conflict of Interest and how it should be dealt with! Despite numerous requests by various shareholders that this Conflict be resolved, the Chairman and Cosec's have been complicit in the conflict by not demanding Nige resolve it. Ben Cohen shut down the online questions to the AGM and did not allow shareholders their right to question the BoD on many matters. Corporate Governance FAILS!

Time for the Board and the Cosec's to act in the interest of all Shareholders.

Consider this my support for an EGM to be called if the BoD do not address these Corporate Governance Fails. Only collective 5% of votes needed to call an EGM.

Its not in the reputational interests of the company to have an EGM called ...... so maybe they will take more notice and do the right Corporate Governance practices if that becomes a possibility??
Hey Chilla, not sure we should be taking up the BOD,s time with an EGM. They would be flat out trying to get this mess sorted out. IMO. After we have this sorted then maybe ask questions.

Reactions: 22 users

Birdman7

Regular
Hey Chilla, not sure we should be taking up the BOD,s time with an EGM. They would be flat out trying to get this mess sorted out. IMO. After we have this sorted then maybe ask questions.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 12 users

Chilla

Regular
The point is that they have caused or contributed to these Corporate Governance Fails to shareholders.

Either they own up to them and resolve the compliance problems or shareholders should take action.

BoD could easily rectify some of these issues by acknowledging they should have done more to keep the market informed of material information.

They can do this imo by:

1. Cancelling 2021 Performance Rights
2. Withdrawing Termination Benefits Plan
3. Nige resolving the AJN Conflict of Interest immediately (he could transfer the shares to a charity or trust in Canada that has no benefit to gain in DRC)

Treat shareholders with arrogance and contempt and not follow your own Governance Policies then you have a company without foundation.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

John25

Regular
The point is that they have caused or contributed to these Corporate Governance Fails to shareholders.

Either they own up to them and resolve the compliance problems or shareholders should take action.

BoD could easily rectify some of these issues by acknowledging they should have done more to keep the market informed of material information.

They can do this imo by:

1. Cancelling 2021 Performance Rights
2. Withdrawing Termination Benefits Plan
3. Nige resolving the AJN Conflict of Interest immediately (he could transfer the shares to a charity or trust in Canada that has no benefit to gain in DRC)

Treat shareholders with arrogance and contempt and not follow your own Governance Policies then you have a company without foundation.
Exactly…Where are they now …you would’nt have known where they’ve been in the last 8 months ..no News on ground …happy PR shots with locals …they couldve been anywhere on the planet except where they should have been ,but rest assure they’re doing their upmost for us SHs & the price aint cheap…

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Why don’t the collective with 5% discuss grievances / expectations with the Board directly as a group, rather than on this very public site during this critical time in obtaining the ML - imo we’re in the process of the #Final Assault happening now.

Not against the idea completely, just not now.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Why don’t the collective with 5% discuss grievances / expectations with the Board directly as a group, rather than on this very public site during this critical time in obtaining the ML - imo we’re in the process of the #Final Assault happening now.

Not against the idea completely, just not now.
Agree, form a private group on something like Signal - end-to-end encryption, and invite only.

For now, I still back the cone of silence approach taken by AVZ, despite from time to time questioning my own judgement on whether I should trust them (I still bristle at the 2021 AGM shitshow, and semi-bristle at the 2022 AGM shut-down too). They have their backs to the wall at every turn fighting these cunts, but I think they have excellent legal strategic advice. This is clearly evident in their announcements, which are carefully crafted in legalese, beyond the comprehension of most (me included)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Top Bottom