AVZ Discussion 2022

I think you broke my brain, please stop the DG posting style. :ROFLMAO:

Wrong, orange pants on the right.

@MoneyBags1348 why'd you delete the post. Farken.

Hahahahaha just having fun with you blokes, hopefully one day we’ll catch up in person…. Yep you got me in the end fucking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

The Fox

Regular
This looks promising, based on the comments, French speakers please jump in and help if you can :)

1670500939246.png

Reactions: 5 users
Live stream of a news channel in DRC discussing the AVZ / Cominiere situation happening now

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1670502165992.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1670502192246.png

Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
thinking,,,,,,,,,,

1670502224949.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1670502261450.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Live stream of a news channel in DRC discussing the AVZ / Cominiere situation happening now

Shame, no auto translate subtitles for me. However they usually work on play back once the live stream is finished.
Works for you Carlos?

Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
I think you broke my brain, please stop the DG posting style. :ROFLMAO:

Wrong, orange pants on the right.

@MoneyBags1348 why'd you delete the post. Farken.
Brain can be only broke once….BOD Reality kicks in. Once bone broken twice can only see clear X-rays after that.

If BOD clear up this broken bone then no more X-ray needed…

INsaneBeers@insaneasfuckcauseofavz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Shame, no auto translate subtitles for me. However they usually work on play back once the live stream is finished.
Works for you Carlos?
No auto translate for me either but I understand enough French to get by. Translate should work on playback when it's over. They discussed the IGF report as well as the NGO's requests and talked about how journalists like Franck Fwamba are covering the story.

One pundit was pro AVZ / IGF and the other was pro Cominiere. I missed the first ten minutes and they started talking about Rwanda so I turned it off. I'll watch it back with English subtitles tomorrow.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Scoota30

Regular
F******K me just about got a migraine catching up on the last 10 pages.

Nigel said at the AGM something along the lines of "I wouldn't be surprised if we see some people with their pants down and after that's happened, we can then go for their heads"

So the final IGF report comes out and the conclusion was that MoP and others were in the wrong, then a day later Nigel does what he said he was going to do at the AGM and goes for their heads by initiating the ICC cases to eliminate any doubt whatsoever from the 15% ownership sale from Dathomir being questioned in the future, as well as potentially claiming damages.

Re-read the latest announcement put out, we have GOOD LEGAL TITLE to 75% ownership, everything we have done to acquire it has been LEGAL from our end, none of this "we only have 60% definitely as per the IGF report".

The ML doesn't have to wait for Zijins ICC case because Legally Comineire own the other 25% as of right now. It's black and white in the ASX announcement, you know, the things that hold more merit than a news article, or some crap that DER geist says with screenshots of WhatsApp messages or forged documents, or some video from the MoP making herself look silly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208_204917_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208_204917_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 47
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

DoubleA

Regular

First guy saying
IGF report is a distraction and he doesn't want to talk about it
AVZ have done no work
AVZ is a speculator
the $33 million sale to Zijin was ok.

Sounds like he has been paid by the Chinese.

Reactions: 13 users

DoubleA

Regular
First guy saying
AVZ have done no work
AVZ is a speculator

Second guy appears to be another corrupt moron too. Saying Zijin's offer was higher than AVZ etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
First guy saying
AVZ have done no work
AVZ is a speculator

Second guy appears to be another corrupt moron too. Saying Zijin's offer was higher than AVZ etc.
1670505725407.gif

1670505741906.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
No auto translate for me either but I understand enough French to get by. Translate should work on playback when it's over. They discussed the IGF report as well as the NGO's requests and talked about how journalists like Franck Fwamba are covering the story.

One pundit was pro AVZ / IGF and the other was pro Cominiere. I missed the first ten minutes and they started talking about Rwanda so I turned it off. I'll watch it back with English subtitles tomorrow.
I just watched with subtitles, the translation is pretty bad. Couldn't really get a feel for the exact nature of their views other than they both seem clueless and anti AVZ.
More rubbish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
I just watched with subtitles, the translation is pretty bad. Couldn't really get a feel for the exact nature of their views other than they both seem clueless and anti AVZ.
More rubbish.
They were both very defensive of the MoP. Also both pushed the idea that AVZ haven't done anything on site. But the second dude was talking about Zijin giving back the 15% and the need for a coherent business environment so I took that as more pro AVZ. They are defo both clueless on a lot of the basic facts. Good insight into what management are having to battle in country. There is still a lot of work to do in the information war.

Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
I'll see you in re-hab Cash....
Mate I’m already here, they let me have internet access for 8mins as I said I needed to to internet banking 😂 , the straight jacket goes back on at 11pm ffs

I TOLD THEM I’M SANE DE_BEERS & I know shit they don’t about green dragons 🐉 and massive untouched resources in the DRC, they think I’m crazy man wtf….

Might need bags to break me out 🥊 💥

Fuxkkkkkkk bros and broess’s

image.jpg

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom