AVZ Discussion 2022

Hemicuda

Regular
After having mental breakdown from this Shit Show …31 Weeks tomorrow (but who’s counting) sent a fairly heated Email to Ben Cohen about circumstances of reason for Road Show …Holding SHs holdings too ransom ,wasnt Mantle worthy but helped my mental state also featured conflict of interest ,being paid high exorbitant salaries whilst SHs are the ones actually suffering ,should hand back performance share due to lack of performance also timelines not met & Nigel stating ML will be our 15/12…you get the drift

Ben replied back ,wasnt appreciative of tone of Email …which he has the right plus i was blowing off a fair bit of steam as well also stated the majority of SHs backed the BoD stance /decisions …below was SOME of his reply

A majority of our shareholders do not share your views and have been overwhelmingly supportive, during what has been a frustrating period for everyone involved.
The Company continues to take appropriate steps to protect its rights in the world class Manono Lithium and Tin Project and ultimately, our shareholder's interests.
The Company is progressing its discussions with the DRC authorities with respect to the issue of the mining licence, which is expected to be the catalyst to lift the voluntary suspension.

He needn't have replied to my Email but did ,have to give him that .He mentioned that a few remarks were unwarranted /offensive (his opinion ) .
Only what everyone is thinking mate, Ben is delusional If he believes what he replied with

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There is no limit to voluntary suspensions according to the ASX listing rules compliance course published in May this year

View attachment 23818

ASX listing rule 17.3 previously contained a provision for 'automatic removal after a long suspension' but it was deleted in 2001

View attachment 23817

But that guidance note 33 3.4 is pretty clear that 2 years is the max. Either way it is a long way off. Surely we will be out of suspension well before it becomes an issue.
More than happy to stand corrected on voluntary /involuntary

Info is there for all to google

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thank you! @Winenut yeah didn’t found it :D I’m in my second breakfast and without finding my reading glasses it’s hard to read the asx rules on a smartphone. I hope you have some mercy with me 🙂
All good....

worth a read

Cleary I need to pay a bit more attention too:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Bray

Regular
A majority of our shareholders do not share your views and have been overwhelmingly supportive, during what has been a frustrating period for everyone involved.
Yeah no shit Ben, probably because most of us are everyday people.. investing our hard earned money into your company and remaining positive during hard times is emotionally less damaging than telling our significant others that we've potentially lost thousands/hundreds thousands/millions of dollars due to a complete shitstorm we've been launched into and lied too about over and over again

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

JAG

Top 20
74F8DDEE-31FE-449C-B022-FED85C246DF7.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Charbella

Regular
That doesn’t sit right with me. You can’t do that to shareholders.
He also stated in Perth that we may just give it to the government and that the mica was high so no loss really to AVZ!
The puzzle is being completed Nigel!
john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2
Surely the 15% to Zijin is better than giving up the northern section of the CDL to Zijin?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Miljew91

Regular
Well, its Friday and that means only one thing before I pack my bags and fly to the middle of bum fuck for work since we haven't opened up to trade.

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

Thanks Nige and Merry fucking XMAS!
Kudos fellow bumm fuck nowhere worker!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
Bum Fuck

• Haha
  • Thinking
After having mental breakdown from this Shit Show …31 Weeks tomorrow (but who’s counting) sent a fairly heated Email to Ben Cohen about circumstances of reason for Road Show …Holding SHs holdings too ransom ,wasnt Mantle worthy but helped my mental state also featured conflict of interest ,being paid high exorbitant salaries whilst SHs are the ones actually suffering ,should hand back performance share due to lack of performance also timelines not met & Nigel stating ML will be our 15/11….you get the drift

Ben replied back ,wasnt appreciative of tone of Email …which he has the right plus i was blowing off a fair bit of steam as well also stated the majority of SHs backed the BoD stance /decisions …below was SOME of his reply

The Company continues to take appropriate steps to protect its rights in the world class Manono Lithium and Tin Project and ultimately, our shareholder's interests.
The Company is progressing its discussions with the DRC authorities with respect to the issue of the mining licence, which is expected to be the catalyst to lift the voluntary suspension.

He needn't have replied to my Email but did ,have to give him that .He mentioned that a few remarks were unwarranted /offensive (his opinion ) .

All they are doing is turning shareholders against them with their arrogant, misleading and denial attitudes. At least he returned your email, he wouldn’t return my call and I was polite to the secretary on the phone…. Maybe it was after she told him my name.

It’s getting a little late to treat shareholders with honesty and respect and the trouble is (as we all know) our enemies are reading these threads…. The other problem is that the way they are treating shareholders they are going to end up turning shareholders into Der Geist clones

Personally I would back our exec’s unconditionally if they showed some integrity and genuine understanding of shareholders but that’s just not within their capabilities.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20

Our press point in the COMINIERE affair the Congolese People want Justice to establish political responsibilities of the Ministry of Portfolio

• Thinking
  • Fire

Onthefm

Regular
All they are doing is turning shareholders against them with their arrogant, misleading and denial attitudes. At least he returned your email, he wouldn’t return my call and I was polite to the secretary on the phone…. Maybe it was after she told him my name.

It’s getting a little late to treat shareholders with honesty and respect and the trouble is (as we all know) our enemies are reading these threads…. The other problem is that the way they are treating shareholders they are going to end up turning shareholders into Der Geist clones
What shits me is if they decided not to pay cong 8 months ago. Why didn't they go straight to the icc 8 months ago. It's bloody ridiculous to wait till now and wait another 12 months for a verdict. Just more of the clown show.

Reactions: 10 users

Onthefm

Regular
What shits me is if they decided not to pay cong 8 months ago. Why didn't they go straight to the icc 8 months ago. It's bloody ridiculous to wait till now and wait another 12 months for a verdict. Just more of the clown show.
And the fucking election on in November. What happens if he loses. We start from scratch again. It's fuking ridiculous.

CashKing

Regular

Personally I would back our exec’s unconditionally if they showed some integrity and genuine understanding of shareholders but that’s just not within their capabilities.
Der Geist clones 🤔.

Unfortunate our position.

Possible BOD could direct us in the professional course that they should without…

We one within for the cause.

Love for bags is possible !! Although unknown territory..

Lady Ant green diamond CAMI is like crayfish with no shell until JAG save me.

Compete sense I shall not make until the wink of boss shows through the DRC Shine Bright like diamond 💎

To much knowledge serves problem…

$avz

INsaneBeers@insaneasfuckcauseofavz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul were classic comedians if you ever look them up TITS. A lot of their stuff was banned for being politically incorrect.... That clip was Charles and Sheridan, a couple of colorectal surgeons

We are all feeling it TITS, I was saying to Sam the only thing worse would be selling when we come out of suspension and AVZ going gangbusters. I'm fairly sure we are a $25 Billion plus company if we could just get going, unfortunately all the criminals (Cong, Eckof, Zigin etc) are all thinking the same thing.

@DiscoDanNZ was that you rebuilding the Charger.... this add keeps popping up when you post

View attachment 23801
Yes Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse, funny bastards. I quite liked Harry Enfield and chums the series, so many good characters from that show (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20

Fyi, In other News, I see where,

DRC-Glencore agreement, the NGO ACAJ wants more: the sanction of the corrupt

The Swiss company which exploits industrial copper and cobalt in the Democratic Republic of Congo and the Congolese government have reached an amicable agreement. Glencore has agreed to pay 180 million US dollars to the Congolese government to avoid criminal prosecution for the corruption charges against it.

For the Congolese Association for Access to Justice (ACAJ), this agreement is to be welcomed, but wants more.

In a press release signed on December 6, ACAJ asks the National Financial Intelligence Unit (CENAREF), which also investigated these acts of corruption, to send the list of corrupt persons to the courts for trial and for the proceeds of corruption be confiscated.

In addition, this civil society organization invites the government to allocate resources to CENAREF to enable it to increase its professionalism as well as its effectiveness in the shared tracking of international financial crime.

Glencore admitted in June to American justice "to have bribed officials" in the Democratic Republic of Congo, but also in Côte d'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria and Cameroon and South Sudan.

It all started with investigations by the UK's Serious Fraud Office revealing that Glencore agents paid bribes of more than $28 million to obtain preferential access to oil, including more important, superior oil qualities and preferential delivery dates.

Glencore has been present in the DRC since 2008 where it manages two industrial copper and cobalt operations – Kamoto Copper Company SA (KCC) and Mutanda Mining SARL (MUMI) – in Kolwezi, in the province of Lualaba.

ACAJ on Twitter.png

Justice: 3 years in prison required against Vidiye Tshimanga

The public prosecutor has just pronounced a severe indictment against the former strategic adviser to the Head of State.

He requested three years in prison against Vidiye Tshimanga at the hearing of this Thursday, December 8, 2022 at the Gombe peace court.

The body of the law retained 3 counts against the defendant, in particular, influence peddling, corruption and contempt of the Head of State.

Before the judge's sentence, the lawyers of Vidiye Tshimanga will be invited before the court to present their arguments in order to obtain either the reduction of the sentence or the acquittal of their client.

To be continued...

• Love

CashKing

Regular
I’m somewhere in this photo Cashy and I may just bring the boys along to the next roadshow

View attachment 23825
Handsome once like DCR GOV Officials but also have expiry date. Wrinkles don’t come for free…

$AVZ

BTW baggie your in the middle, whitest boy going 😂 Those dudes would defos left hook ya 🥊 💥

CashKing

Regular
Wrong Cashy, he was a black belt, I was an instructor, still don’t have any wrinkles and still training
Bottom left then, I’m going with pic from your nephew you might kinda look similar.

Reactions: 1 users
I think you’ve seen enough 😂😂😂😂

Cashy how come your profile looks like Der Goose!?

4993A96A-7D03-4687-BA8E-3EE6AE26B71D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Der Geist clones 🤔.

Unfortunate our position.

Possible BOD could direct us in the professional course that they should without…

We one within for the cause.

Love for bags is possible !! Although unknown territory..

Lady Ant green diamond CAMI is like crayfish with no shell until JAG save me.

Compete sense I shall not make until the wink of boss shows through the DRC Shine Bright like diamond 💎

To much knowledge serves problem…

$avz

I think you broke my brain, please stop the DG posting style. :ROFLMAO:

Handsome once like DCR GOV Officials but also have expiry date. Wrinkles don’t come for free…

$AVZ

BTW baggie your in the middle, whitest boy going 😂 Those dudes would defos left hook ya 🥊 💥

Wrong, orange pants on the right.

@MoneyBags1348 why'd you delete the post. Farken.

• Haha
Top Bottom