AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
At this rate we should have bought shares in Dell and HP. 6 months and counting of all of us having to buy a new computer everyday must be making them rocket. Fucken. @MoneyBags1348 😉

guaton-computadora.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yes he’s a fucken bullshit artist JAG, and plenty of us here know why…. We all know its about the share price and equity and we’ve all been going along with him and supporting him but there comes a time when shareholders get sick of the bullshit no matter what the original reason

There’s plenty here who say ‘leave him alone’ and ‘let him get on with the job’ but that cunt is on a weekly salary of $thousands, he’s been gifted nearly 50 million shares and he has shown contempt and arrogance towards shareholders and they’re circumstances.

Arrogance has lost him a great deal of shareholder support and the only thing that will get us through is his own greed

He’s had a year to get arbitration underway whatever excuse people make for him, and what will really turn me off him is if he isn’t open about our finances going forward.

Just tell shareholders the truth and let us decide what we want to do rather than winking and bullshiting….

And I think it’s a good time for @Deboss to have some input here…. He’s well respected and may just settle a few of us down because Nigel really doesn’t want us to keep speaking about him in these terms which is what is happening and will continue to happen
Right on MB's!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Yes he’s a fucken bullshit artist JAG, and plenty of us here know why…. We all know its about the share price and equity and we’ve all been going along with him and supporting him but there comes a time when shareholders get sick of the bullshit no matter what the original reason

There’s plenty here who say ‘leave him alone’ and ‘let him get on with the job’ but that cunt is on a weekly salary of $thousands, he’s been gifted nearly 50 million shares and he has shown contempt and arrogance towards shareholders and they’re circumstances.

Arrogance has lost him a great deal of shareholder support and the only thing that will get us through is his own greed

He’s had a year to get arbitration underway whatever excuse people make for him, and what will really turn me off him is if he isn’t open about our finances going forward.

Just tell shareholders the truth and let us decide what we want to do rather than winking and bullshiting….

And I think it’s a good time for @Deboss to have some input here…. He’s well respected and may just settle a few of us down because Nigel really doesn’t want us to keep speaking about him in these terms which is what is happening and will continue to happen

You've hit the nail on the head there and I agree that it would be nice to hear from @Deboss too. His opinion matters to the majority of people here and he keeps winking so I think he likes us...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
You've hit the nail on the head there and I agree that it would be nice to hear from @Deboss too. His opinion matters to the majority of people here and he keeps winking so I think he likes is...

Thanks DD fucking

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1670488807412.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Seriously after all this shit all I can say is.....

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 1612

You've hit the nail on the head there and I agree that it would be nice to hear from @Deboss too. His opinion matters to the majority of people here and he keeps winking so I think he likes is...
Hate to be the spanner but if I was Deboss and I had his number of shares, even if I wasn’t feeling positive I’d bloody pretend I was… in saying that, I’d still cling to anything positive he said 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Thinking

CHB

Regular
Hate to be the spanner but if I was Deboss and I had his number of shares, even if I wasn’t feeling positive I’d bloody pretend I was… in saying that, I’d still cling to anything positive he said 🤣🤣
Lol this.

There's a few posters who never say a bad word. I get it too, if people have multiple millions, up ramp the FK out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
I'm positive he said this in Melbourne as well.
Question still remains, what does it take to have the DG of CAMI sign off on anything? :unsure:
I'm not feeling the promise of any progress until this question is answered.
Can confirm that Sammael…..Nige in Melb stated suspension is not related to arbitration and he expected to be lifted very soon with the resolution of the PR13359 area. Of course that was now 4 weeks ago and ‘soon’ has no definitive time scale and Nige according to himself has no conflict of interest with his AJN shareholding or his being a Director of AJN until 8 May 2022….during which time between Feb and April when he was still a Director, AJN was planning with DRC state ministers to steal the northern section of CDL and PR13359.

Now it seems that when Nige was meeting with Axino in Germany at the end of April……that Klaus was also there at meetings with him?

Why has Nige kept this secret that he was with Klaus at Axino?

What was the purpose of Nige’s visit to Axino? Was it really for AVZ or was it for AJN but paid for by AVZ?

Hmmmmm………Conflicts of Interest continue Nige!

Nige better hope that AJN are not successful in stealing the north and CDL, or his complicity and arrogance to AVZ shareholders in not resolving the conflict of interest will make for many legal action claims from shareholders for damages.

Take note Nige…. Many are watching!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Samus

Top 20
Can confirm that Sammael…..Nige in Melb stated suspension is not related to arbitration and he expected to be lifted very soon with the resolution of the PR13359 area. Of course that was now 4 weeks ago and ‘soon’ has no definitive time scale and Nige according to himself has no conflict of interest with his AJN shareholding or his being a Director of AJN until 8 May 2022….during which time between Feb and April when he was still a Director, AJN was planning with DRC state ministers to steal the northern section of CDL and PR13359.

Now it seems that when Nige was meeting with Axino in Germany at the end of April……that Klaus was also there at meetings with him?

What was the purpose of Nige’s visit to Axino? Was it really for AVZ or was it for AJN but paid for by AVZ?

Nige better hope that AJN are not successful in stealing the north and CDL, or his complicity and arrogance to AVZ shareholders in not resolving the conflict of interest will make for many legal actions action claims from shareholders for damages.

:unsure: Interesting the enemy are closing in on this more recently:
Post in thread 'AVZ Discussion 2022' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-204784

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20

Nige better hope that AJN are not successful in stealing the north and CDL, or his complicity and arrogance to AVZ shareholders in not resolving the conflict of interest will make for many legal actions action claims from shareholders for damages.

He also stated in Perth that we may just give it to the government and that the mica was high so no loss really to AVZ!
The puzzle is being completed Nigel!
john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20

DRC: 3 years in prison required against Vidiye Tshimanga​

Third party rights

In its indictment delivered at the hearing of this Thursday, December 08, 2022, the public prosecutor claimed 3 years in prison (main penal servitude) against Vidiye Tshimanga.
In total, 3 incriminations are held against the former adviser to the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi, in charge of strategic issues. These are corruption, influence peddling and insulting the Head of State.
After this indictment, the Kinshasa/Gombe Peace Court will soon receive the defense argument.
Marvel Molo

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

JAG

Top 20
8BEB361F-52BB-4858-B6F4-F511E7F4CF4C.png
140016D0-2E79-472A-916A-AB27F2B0C27C.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Asked about his relationship with Klaus at Sydney shitshow. Said he hasn’t spoken to him since he left AJN. Looks like that was more BS if they in Germany together…..
NFI who or what to believe these days…

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
5C40B626-A0A5-4136-B85E-4EBBAF7DF88C.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I am fucking angry right now, not because I don't believe AVZ legality, but because NIGEL gave a strong impression that the ML , was nudge nudge wink wink in November to sophs at perth RS.

Clearly that ain't going to happen, providing false hope is not cool when longs have been head fucked for 8 months and counting.

I sincerely hope that ML is not reliant on ICC ARBITRATION, cause if it is, then ground hog day will have new meaning.....;)

Imo
Let it out Beisha

F44928C9-A703-4C1C-96BE-337A27E7FB31.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

tonster66

Regular
I am fucking angry right now, not because I don't believe AVZ legality, but because NIGEL gave a strong impression that the ML , was nudge nudge wink wink in November to sophs at perth RS.

Clearly that ain't going to happen, providing false hope is not cool when longs have been head fucked for 8 months and counting.

I sincerely hope that ML is not reliant on ICC ARBITRATION, cause if it is, then ground hog day will have new meaning.....;)

Imo
Beisha, he said we were going to get it before last Christmas. It will come mate, hang in there

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
After having mental breakdown from this Shit Show …31 Weeks tomorrow (but who’s counting) sent a fairly heated Email to Ben Cohen about circumstances of reason for Road Show …Holding SHs holdings too ransom ,wasnt Mantle worthy but helped my mental state also featured conflict of interest ,being paid high exorbitant salaries whilst SHs are the ones actually suffering ,should hand back performance share due to lack of performance also timelines not met & Nigel stating ML will be our 15/11….you get the drift

Ben replied back ,wasnt appreciative of tone of Email …which he has the right plus i was blowing off a fair bit of steam as well also stated the majority of SHs backed the BoD stance /decisions …below was SOME of his reply

A majority of our shareholders do not share your views and have been overwhelmingly supportive, during what has been a frustrating period for everyone involved.
The Company continues to take appropriate steps to protect its rights in the world class Manono Lithium and Tin Project and ultimately, our shareholder's interests.
The Company is progressing its discussions with the DRC authorities with respect to the issue of the mining licence, which is expected to be the catalyst to lift the voluntary suspension.

He needn't have replied to my Email but did ,have to give him that .He mentioned that a few remarks were unwarranted /offensive (his opinion ) .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Where can i find in the asx rules that a company get delisted after what type of amount in months? Can anyone help please? In the past a few spoke about 24 months in suspension, on hotcrapper one said it’s just 18 months. What’s true? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Seriously???.....

You didn't need me to Google this for you did you?

https://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/gn33_removal_of_entities.pdf

View attachment 23810
There is no limit to voluntary suspensions according to the ASX listing rules compliance course published in May this year

20221208_202932.jpg

ASX listing rule 17.3 previously contained a provision for 'automatic removal after a long suspension' but it was deleted in 2001

20221208_200953.jpg

But that guidance note 33 3.4 is pretty clear that 2 years is the max. Either way it is a long way off. Surely we will be out of suspension well before it becomes an issue.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom