or that.....

elon-musk-smoke.gif

imo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Rediah

Regular
As a non native speaker I thought let the guys read it first and completely understand it before I react to it as I have learnt my lesson from the past announcements, that is, not to let your emotions take over your brain and have all-hope-lost-sunken feelings.

But it seemed like it was a royal panic show here and I should have made my own assumption of “sky is falling down” rather seeing others running around in circles hitting the brick walls.

So I moved away from it, cleared my mind, had dinner with kids, and came back to see a total reversal of emotion, not a complete 180 degree shift but at least not a we are doomed scenario.

I knew some level headed people will clear the air, thank you @Charbella, @DoubleA and MB (I won’t tag you ;) )

First time I saw Jag have had enough of this, so it kind of sow a seed of doubt in me too 😂

But all good, 🫡

That DRC Robot earlier in the day was a sign but tim will tell how far it takes us.
what are the odds, as I am reading your message and watching this.... :ninja:

@Remark I am hoping the robot wont become self-aware and start a war...

View attachment 23613

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
To everyone freaking out about our intial 60%...

A big issue in DRC is people handing off ownership of assets simply to try and flip them. Seems in the report this is what even Dathomir is being accused of. The big difference for AVZ is that we HELD the asset and SPENT MONEY TO DEVELOP IT over MANY YEARS.

The initial sale may have been irregular, but not illegal. And ultimately we have still spent money to prove up a resource that will be of benefit to the people of DRC. That is not an irrelevant fact when considering ownership of an asset.
How does the spokesperson of the MoP know that there is potentially 1.5 billion ton in Manono?

Did he stick his dick in the ground, or is he reading and taking notice of AVZ's drilling results, which happens to be funded by the AVZ SH's and not Cominiere, Dathomir, or the MoP?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

cruiser51

Top 20
As a non native speaker I thought let the guys read it first and completely understand it before I react to it as I have learnt my lesson from the past announcements, that is, not to let your emotions take over your brain and have all-hope-lost-sunken feelings.

But it seemed like it was a royal panic show here and I should have made my own assumption of “sky is falling down” rather seeing others running around in circles hitting the brick walls.

So I moved away from it, cleared my mind, had dinner with kids, and came back to see a total reversal of emotion, not a complete 180 degree shift but at least not a we are doomed scenario.

I knew some level headed people will clear the air, thank you @Charbella, @DoubleA and MB (I won’t tag you ;) )

First time I saw Jag have had enough of this, so it kind of sow a seed of doubt in me too 😂

But all good, 🫡

That DRC Robot earlier in the day was a sign but tim will tell how far it takes us.
Red let your emotions go wild on the dance floor, not when investing in Africa. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
How does the spokesperson of the MoP know that there is potentially 1.5 billion ton in Manono?

Did he stick his dick in the ground, or is he reading and taking notice of AVZ's drilling results, which happens to be funded by the AVZ SH's and not Cominiere, Dathomir, or the MoP?
How many millions has AVZ spent thus far to get to Mining decree PLUS accommodation PLUS this recent drill campaign PLUS earth works..........roughly ?

Who else has made a contribution ?

zero.gif

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 1612

But all good, 🫡

It was Jag that spooked me too, I was all good until that point then I had a bit of an aah fck panic into a brown paper bag moment. All good again. Manifest the outcome people!! It’ll happen because they need it to happen!! Just takes a shit load of time and we pay with our mental health.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
How many millions has AVZ spent thus far to get to Mining decree PLUS accommodation PLUS this recent drill campaign PLUS earth works..........roughly ?

Who else has made a contribution ?

View attachment 23647
Cominiere!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Roon

Regular
When you relinquish a permit you hand them back.

It is what AVZ did, they did not on sell.

If they would have on sold these permits, there would have been an entry in the quarterly report as such.

Hmm seems strange that the IGF report is damning of Cominiere in all the other sections and yet blames Dathcom for allegedly illegal transfer of these Mining Titles. If they were just handed back by AVZ to Cominiere who then reissues them to HKEM why doesn't it say that - why the Dathcom focus and not blame directed towards Cominiere as elsewhere? Wouldn't Cominiere's apparent transfer of these supposedly relinquished titles without due process have been another useful avenue of attack for this report? It perhaps doesn't bode well for the level of IGF investigative capacity if they weren't aware of it being relinquished - given it seems to be stated as so in the public domain and you've found it so quickly. Just doesn't seem to all fit together. Was it KE in at that time? Given the stakeholders in HKEM I hope not - that wouldn't smell great. He wouldn't have needed to onsell them to take a bit from Guy Loando and Co.

Anyway good catch. Its unfortunate that the IGF report focuses some attention on the irregularities of the 60% sale - but overall I think the report is of positive nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
I read the announcement and thought that's nice and positive, time for action on these corrupt fuckers.

Then I came here and read 2 pages of you guys jumping off the roof followed by a page and a half of the calm after the storm...

Calm your tits people, take a breath.

Now lets mow down some corrupt fucks

tumblr_mqd58gjooM1sbajmfo1_500.gif

*Ditto Disco, as they say,

calm-storm-experience-patience-.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

*p.s - To Remind,
emotions-are-your-worst-enemy-.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
So just to clarify, do we currently have 60% or 75%. (Not including the 15% sold to Zijin illegally)????

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
The fact this has been released by AVZ is interesting and a positive sign, usually they are silent when these corrupt fuckwits get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

On reading through this report, I don't get where the negativity is coming from? This is what we have been screaming out for for months now. Its finally happening!!

This report is clear ... AVZ has acted legally meanwhile Cominiere & Dathomir & Kayinda all ILLEGALLY

IGF is trusted by Felix, the writing is now on the wall

Fuck Yeah !

Speaking of Corrupt Fuckwits getting caught with their hands in the Cookie Jar :oops:

Did you see where

Glencore will pay 180 million USD on behalf of its related companies in the DRC accused of acts of corruption

1670328122159.png

The Glencore group will pay 180 million USD on behalf of its related companies in the DRC, accused of acts of corruption for all present actions, but also future for acts between 2007 and 2018.

An agreement has been reached between the DRC and the group Glencore on corruption charges against the Swiss mining giant.

This information is contained in a press release made public on Monday 5 December.

This press release specifies that this agreement relates in particular to the activities of certain subsidiaries of the group which have already been the subject of various investigations, in particular by the American justice system, the National Financial Intelligence Unit and the Ministry of Justice of the DRC.

The Swiss mining giant is also committed to deploying the Ethics and Compliance program in the DRC.

In 2018, Glencore was assigned by the US Department of Justice as part of a major corruption investigation related to its activities in Nigeria, Venezuela and the DRC.

The company had pleaded guilty.

Glencore then admitted to having distributed 27.5 million dollars to civil servants in the DRC to obtain their favors. :eek:

#doublefacepalm.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

JNRB

Regular
Let's also not forget the fact that the IGF also being critical of our transactions shows they are being impartial. This makes it carry more weight and makes it harder to refute the findings. Findings that are ultimately in our favour in the bigger picture IMO

Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
It was Jag that spooked me too, I was all good until that point then I had a bit of an aah fck panic into a brown paper bag moment. All good again. Manifest the outcome people!! It’ll happen because they need it to happen!! Just takes a shit load of time and we pay with our mental health.
Hang on mate! How did I spook you just for the record!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Misfits

Regular
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Screenshot_20221206_232904_Google.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
The DRC participates in the international conference to fight against corruption in the United States
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 - 1:14 p.m.

White House. Ph. Third Party Rights.
The Democratic Republic of Congo is participating in the 20th edition of the International Conference against Corruption, which begins in Washington this Tuesday, December 6 to 10, 2022, organized by the NGO Transparency International and the United States. The purpose of holding this forum is to mobilize public and non-state actors against corruption.
Among the participants in this forum, the DRC is represented by the Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption (APLC), the Ministry of Justice, the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the Superior Council of the Judiciary and the Corruption and Professional Ethics Monitoring Organization (OSCEP).

According to a report by Transparency international, published on January 25, 2022 on the corruption perception index during the year 2021. The Democratic Republic of Congo occupies the 169th place out of 180 countries. The DRC moved up one rank with a score of 19 out of 100 compared to 18 out of 100 the previous year and 170th place in 2020, an increase of one place in favor of the DRC and a decline in corruption for the country .
It should be noted that the international anti-corruption conference is organized on the sidelines of the international anti-corruption day celebrated every December 9, focusing on the theme this year: "Zero corruption - 100% development".
This forum will bring together nearly 2,000 people from around a hundred countries.
Grace Guka

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom