AVZ Discussion 2022

Mickyb64

Regular
Is it me or are we not reading the same report?😂
The report has been available since April this year, why is AVZ only addressing it now? Maybe they feel the time is FINALLY right and the #FinalAssault Landry Meya was referring to. I could be wrong, but I hope Fatish has the backbone to turn this corruption around.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
We irrevocably own it through illegal means :unsure:
Something doesn't sit right.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

DoubleA

Regular
Sometimes I feel like I am one of the very few adults on here capable of thinking logically regarding AVZ. People here are letting their emotions run wild. AVZ 60% is not in question. It was an irrevocable transfer. It says it in the IGF report. This may come accross as condescending, but I am starting to get frustrated with what people are posting here.

1670316233651.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 48 users

Roon

Regular
How did Dathcom supposedly transfer the Mining Titles to Hong Cong Excellent Mining without AVZ signing off on it? We are the majority owner and run the board

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
Sometimes I feel like I am one of the very few adults on here capable of thinking logically regarding AVZ. People here are letting their emotions run wild. AVZ 60% is not in question. It was an irrevocable transfer. It says it in the IGF report. This may come accross as condescending, but I am starting to get frustrated with what people are posting here.

View attachment 23633
Yes, I read it the same way. We have 60% and still need to purchase the 15% to make it the 75% Not sure why all the panic all of a sudden?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Mickyb64

Regular
That's how I read it, if we obtained the shares through illegal means then it can be revoked.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Yes, I read it the same way. We have 60% and still need to purchase the 15% to make it the 75% Not sure why all the panic all of a sudden?
There is no panic left mate, just casual numbness

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

View attachment 23633
No offence DoubleA but can an illegal sale be irrevocable?
There is a contradiction here. It isn't so clear cut. I'd be amazed if we see a swift resolution moving forward.
Screenshot_20221206_194810_Chrome.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
By the time this is all over Nige will have made another 500k to 1m in salary while we have been powerless in watching our share value destroyed.
No wonder Nigel has kept his AJN shares….

Time to write this one off for the year at least lads and ladettes. At this stage I’ll be stoked to get 50c a share back from here…..

Bah Humbug
Mate ajn shares " Are his business " Jesus didn't you know that ? Nothing to see here.....Nothing to see here. Just like we 100% own 75%........Weeeell maybe.

• Haha
  • Fire

Charbella

Regular
That's how I read it, if we obtained the shares through illegal means then it can be revoked.
Please show me where in the IGF report said it can be revoked.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Please show me where in the IGF report said it can be revoked.
It doesn't say that it can be revoked but if the transfer was illegal surely it can be revoked. I hope that I'm wrong.

• Thinking

Charbella

Regular
It doesn't say that it can be revoked but if the transfer was illegal surely it can be revoked. I hope that I'm wrong.
Hi Mickey, the report said the sell 60% of the shares to AVZ International in violation of the provisions of the joint venture contract in its article 16 point (f) concerning its commitments and according to which, it could not transfer its shares before the date of the commercial production.

The word illegal was not used. AVZ has confirmed a waiver was signed by all parties to joint venture contract before entering the purchase.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Onthefm

Regular
Come on guys. Be logical. The IGF is not going after AVZ. The Government wants win win partnerships with trust worthy companies.

View attachment 23632

View attachment 23631
Well fuck me running mate does the nige fit in with the trustworthy partners bit. With owning 10% of ajn and mates like klaus and fuckknows what other dopey pricks he's in bed with.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Commonsense that all the latest support on social media means that this report should be taken from a view of positivity.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

DoubleA

Regular
No offence DoubleA but can an illegal sale be irrevocable?
There is a contradiction here. It isn't so clear cut. I'd be amazed if we see a swift resolution moving forward.
View attachment 23634

An illegal action can be irrevocable.

Please snip out the exact part of the report that most concerns you regarding the supposed illegal transfer.

The conclusion of the report is that COMINIERE S.A. mining assets were intentionally sold off by its management team with the participation of the Ministry of the Portfolio.

I can also see references throughout the report criticising the actions of Dathomir, Ministry of Portfolio etc.

Dathomir may well have violated their their joint venture agreement but the transfer is still irrevocable.

1670317643306.png

1670317748327.png

The transfers which IGF have said are illegal were to Hongkong Excellen etc:

1670317955667.png

Please snip the part that most concerns you and we can go through it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Samus

Top 20
An illegal action can be irrevocable.

Please snip out the exact part of the report that most concerns you regarding the supposed illegal transfer.

The conclusion of the report is that COMINIERE S.A. mining assets were intentionally sold off by its management team with the participation of the Ministry of the Portfolio.

I can also see references throughout the report criticising the actions of Dathomir, Ministry of Portfolio etc.

Dathomir may well have violated their their joint venture agreement but the transfer is still irrevocable.

View attachment 23636

View attachment 23637

The transfers which IGF have said are illegal were to Hongkong Excellen etc:

View attachment 23638

Please snip the part that most concerns you and we can go through it.

Good point, I might have been one to get carried away on this.
Months of disinformation can have that effect as well as the stresses of this situation.
All I'm seeing through all this is more legal battles, more lies spread from the detractors. No official word from DRC government.
After 8 months.
Having read numerous articles, tweets and reports today some of it has blended to cause complete head fuck and some confusion. 🤯
As you were, my apologies.
Still not seeing any sort of win here yet however.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

DoubleA

Regular
Good point, I might have been one to get carried away on this.
Months of disinformation can have that effect as well as the stresses of this situation.
All I'm seeing through all this is more legal battles, more lies spread from the detractors. No official word from DRC government.
After 8 months.
Having read numerous articles, tweets and reports today some of it has blended to cause complete head fuck and some confusion. 🤯
As you were, my apologies.
Still not seeing any sort of win here yet however.

For the record it was not your post I was referring to when I was talking about getting frustrated. It is the posts that go, oh no we're all fucked and then provide no valuable analysis. I don't even quote them because I don't even want them to be repeated. They help no one and just cause people who are already emotional to get even more emotional.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Ashlee

Regular
For the record it was not your post I was referring to when I was talking about getting frustrated. It is the posts that go, oh no we're all fucked and then provide no valuable analysis. I don't even quote them because I don't even want them to be repeated. They help no one and just cause people who are already emotional to get even more emotional.
DoubleA thank you for your balanced approach 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Hi Mickey, the report said the sell 60% of the shares to AVZ International in violation of the provisions of the joint venture contract in its article 16 point (f) concerning its commitments and according to which, it could not transfer its shares before the date of the commercial production.

The word illegal was not used. AVZ has confirmed a waiver was signed by all parties to joint venture contract before entering the purchase.
Hi Charbella, I've re read the report and I agree there is no mention of the 60% transfer to AVZ being illegal. The illegal transfers are mentioned later in the report in regards to permits.

Reactions: 9 users

DoubleA

Regular
Well fuck me running mate does the nige fit in with the trustworthy partners bit. With owning 10% of ajn and mates like klaus and fuckknows what other dopey pricks he's in bed with.

The vast majority of people operate with a certain degree of self interest. Out of Nigel and Simon Cong, I would certainly rate Nigel a whole lot higher in terms of trustworthiness. I think Manono would be FAR better off with Nigel in charge over Cong. Nigel's share holding in AJN does represent a conflict of interest. It does not concern me, because if he benefits hugely through AJN and AVZ lose out there WILL 100% be consequences for him. I would actually prefer him to be aware of as much information in relation to our detractors as possible.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom