AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
I'll put my hand up and apologise to everyone here for the outburst.

No excuse but definitely a pretty emotional day yesterday having to put our beloved dog to sleep then seeing 60% really pushed me over the edge.

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor
Personally I like the dynamics . Let it rip when you need to vent .For those who tell you /us what we can and can't/shouldn't say , well they can go f--k themselves . Sorry for loss . One of life's great sorrows .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Excellent work by cruiser, AA and charbella whilst I refrained from spontaneous knee jerks and/or combustion overnight.

A change of topic: der geist has dropped his guard on the bird in a few recent posts and mentions his HKTD’s cryptic statements over the past 4 years

Am I slow to realise that “tendoji” on the crapper is one of his, ahem, personalities?

@MoneyBags1348 gidday

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I read that post and visualized Jag going Samuel L Jackson on NF.

Say imminent again, I dare you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
On December 01, 2022, AJN Resouces, an operating company in "DRC" made a surprise announcement claiming to have acquired 81 squares in the northeast of PR13359, which had been r in AVZ's ASX announcement.

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/146261

ADVERTISING

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.16.24.jpeg

"Dathcom have not relinquished any part of PR13359."

The Manono mine is known for being a world-class lithium project. At its Annual General Meeting on November 17, 2022, AVZ Minerals promised that it would certainly be able to obtain PE13359 (operating license) before the end of November 2022.

"Mining Entrepreneur or Capital Manipulator?"

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.00.jpeg

AJN Resources Inc. is actually aCANADIANcompany and its Managing Director, Klaus Peter Eckhof, is not only the President andCEO of AJNwith a 3.69% stake, but alsothe former President and CEO of AVZ Minerals andManaging Director of TTX (Tantalex Lithium Resources).

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.11.jpeg

The most interesting thing is that the greatNigel Munro Fergusonis not only the Managing Director of AVZ Minerals, but also the fifth largest shareholder with a1.45% stake in AVZ Minerals and the second largest shareholder with a 9.65% stake inAJN Resources!

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.12.jpeg

"The multiple identities of Klaus and Nigel, the real relationship between AVZ and AJN?"

In April 2022, Klaus and Nigel visited Germany, and then Klaus confirmed that AJN would be awarded the Manono mining right in November this year, while on May 4, 2022, in the DRC, AVZ gave up 81 squares northeast of the Manono project, and four days later, on May 8, AVZ CEO Nigel Ferguson has resigned as a director of AJN. Is this a coincidence?

The shareholders and holders of AVZ and Dathcom suffer from AVZ's renunciation of 81 squares, but Mr. Nigel, as a shareholder of AJN, is the BENEFICIARY?

Obviously, there is a link between AVZ and AJN, a link between Klaus and Nigel. Australia and the DRC are taken for fools. Have Australian and Canadian stock exchanges received genuine disclosure documents for listed companies? Are the interests of shareholders and unitholders well protected?

It is understood that the DRC government refused to grant an operating license to Dathcom, led by AVZ, due to numerous violations, resulting in the suspension of AVZ's negotiation for more than seven months. According to ASX regulations, a suspension of more than 18 months will result in a mandatory delisting.

"If it's insider trading?"

According to an anonymous source:

08/02/2022 : AJN announced that the old Sokimo JV will be replaced by a new one

• JV with the government of the DRC known asCongo Resources SAU. JV will be composed of 60% DRC government and 40% AJN.
  • 19/04/2022: AJN announced the official signing of a JV Memorandum of Understanding with the DRC government forCongo Resources SAU.
  • Mid-/04/2022: Nigel traveled to Germany and met with Axino Capital as Managing Director of AVZ and Director of AJN at that time.
  • 04/05/2022: AVZannounced the signingof the EP decreeby the DRC Ministry of Mines, but renounced81squaresin the northeast.
  • 08/05/2022:NigelhasresignedfromAJN's Board of Directors (but still the second largest shareholder).
  • 09/05/2022:AVZ trading stops
  • 11/05/2022: Suspensionof AVZ trading
  • End/11/2022:Klaus wentto Germany and metwithAxino Capital, sayingthat"AVZ gaveuphalf of Manono in mid-April and that we will transferc Manono's titles in our JV with the DRC. the Manono tenements will be transferred without problem in our JV with the DRC on which we have been working since February 6, 2020.... but the JV changed on February 8, 2022 and we included a lithium project at Manono in the JV on April 19, 2022 and we will get the smooth transfer into the JV in November 2022. »
  • 01/11/2022: AJN has announced that a northern part of Manono of PR13359 will be transferred to Congo Resources in the coming weeks.
  • 17/11/2022: AVZ holds its annual general meeting, Nigel denies that AJN will get Manono's surrendered mining rights.
  • 01/12/2022: AJN has made an announcement unofficially.
  • 05/12/2022: AVZ remains suspended without a PE.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.43.jpeg

ADVERTISING

Damn it Klaus you shit stain. Did I read that right he owns 3.6%? So NF owns more of AJN than him? Get fucked Nige.

Nigel links with AJN are less than helpful as much as I wanted to believe him when he said at the agm after initial questioning, that he wanted to "nip this in the bud" and that there is no conflict of interest. Its clearly not sitting well with a lot of people. What are the options to correct this? Thoughts? 🤔

It's a conflict no matter what he says, always has been and always will be. Refer my reply to Jag above also.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
Excellent work by cruiser, AA and charbella whilst I refrained from spontaneous knee jerks and/or combustion overnight.

A change of topic: der geist has dropped his guard on the bird in a few recent posts and mentions his HKTD’s cryptic statements over the past 4 years

Am I slow to realise that “tendoji” on the crapper is one of his, ahem, personalities?
Yes I have had those suspisions for a while now as well relating the cryptic way of speaking, recent mentions of HKTD’s seems to all but confirm :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20

No excuse but definitely a pretty emotional day yesterday having to put our beloved dog to sleep then seeing 60% really pushed me over the edge.

Man Hug.jpg

Fyi, Give the Crustaceans a rest and try some Cock with Balls Bro :oops: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Swedish Chef !.jpg

What is your favourite book.png

Food for thought ;)

Frank :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1670371468609.png

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Say imminent again, I dare you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

Damn it Klaus you shit stain. Did I read that right he owns 3.6%? So NF owns more of AJN than him? Get fucked Nige.

It's a conflict no matter what he says, always has been and always will be. Refer my reply to Jag above also.
I still maintain that if Nigel is serious about AVZ then he should run AJN's share price into the ground by dumping his holding.
Just like kunt sack did to AVZ.
Really not sure why this hasn't happened yet :unsure:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

LOCKY82

Regular
@BEISHA LRS trading halt! I was looking to buy today 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
On December 01, 2022, AJN Resouces, an operating company in "DRC" made a surprise announcement claiming to have acquired 81 squares in the northeast of PR13359, which had been r in AVZ's ASX announcement.

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/146261

ADVERTISING

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.16.24.jpeg

"Dathcom have not relinquished any part of PR13359."

The Manono mine is known for being a world-class lithium project. At its Annual General Meeting on November 17, 2022, AVZ Minerals promised that it would certainly be able to obtain PE13359 (operating license) before the end of November 2022.

"Mining Entrepreneur or Capital Manipulator?"

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.00.jpeg

AJN Resources Inc. is actually aCANADIANcompany and its Managing Director, Klaus Peter Eckhof, is not only the President andCEO of AJNwith a 3.69% stake, but alsothe former President and CEO of AVZ Minerals andManaging Director of TTX (Tantalex Lithium Resources).

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.11.jpeg

The most interesting thing is that the greatNigel Munro Fergusonis not only the Managing Director of AVZ Minerals, but also the fifth largest shareholder with a1.45% stake in AVZ Minerals and the second largest shareholder with a 9.65% stake inAJN Resources!

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.12.jpeg

"The multiple identities of Klaus and Nigel, the real relationship between AVZ and AJN?"

In April 2022, Klaus and Nigel visited Germany, and then Klaus confirmed that AJN would be awarded the Manono mining right in November this year, while on May 4, 2022, in the DRC, AVZ gave up 81 squares northeast of the Manono project, and four days later, on May 8, AVZ CEO Nigel Ferguson has resigned as a director of AJN. Is this a coincidence?

The shareholders and holders of AVZ and Dathcom suffer from AVZ's renunciation of 81 squares, but Mr. Nigel, as a shareholder of AJN, is the BENEFICIARY?

Obviously, there is a link between AVZ and AJN, a link between Klaus and Nigel. Australia and the DRC are taken for fools. Have Australian and Canadian stock exchanges received genuine disclosure documents for listed companies? Are the interests of shareholders and unitholders well protected?

It is understood that the DRC government refused to grant an operating license to Dathcom, led by AVZ, due to numerous violations, resulting in the suspension of AVZ's negotiation for more than seven months. According to ASX regulations, a suspension of more than 18 months will result in a mandatory delisting.

"If it's insider trading?"

According to an anonymous source:

08/02/2022 : AJN announced that the old Sokimo JV will be replaced by a new one

• JV with the government of the DRC known asCongo Resources SAU. JV will be composed of 60% DRC government and 40% AJN.
  • 19/04/2022: AJN announced the official signing of a JV Memorandum of Understanding with the DRC government forCongo Resources SAU.
  • Mid-/04/2022: Nigel traveled to Germany and met with Axino Capital as Managing Director of AVZ and Director of AJN at that time.
  • 04/05/2022: AVZannounced the signingof the EP decreeby the DRC Ministry of Mines, but renounced81squaresin the northeast.
  • 08/05/2022:NigelhasresignedfromAJN's Board of Directors (but still the second largest shareholder).
  • 09/05/2022:AVZ trading stops
  • 11/05/2022: Suspensionof AVZ trading
  • End/11/2022:Klaus wentto Germany and metwithAxino Capital, sayingthat"AVZ gaveuphalf of Manono in mid-April and that we will transferc Manono's titles in our JV with the DRC. the Manono tenements will be transferred without problem in our JV with the DRC on which we have been working since February 6, 2020.... but the JV changed on February 8, 2022 and we included a lithium project at Manono in the JV on April 19, 2022 and we will get the smooth transfer into the JV in November 2022. »
  • 01/11/2022: AJN has announced that a northern part of Manono of PR13359 will be transferred to Congo Resources in the coming weeks.
  • 17/11/2022: AVZ holds its annual general meeting, Nigel denies that AJN will get Manono's surrendered mining rights.
  • 01/12/2022: AJN has made an announcement unofficially.
  • 05/12/2022: AVZ remains suspended without a PE.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.43.jpeg

ADVERTISING

I edited this post @JAG and @Xerof because it may have appeared I was casting nasturtiums at JAG…. Totally not!!

Was actually referring to Der Goose’s tweets with those comments and fully supportive of JAGS…. Now how about those lobsters, have you pilfered @Cashcity’s pots yet

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Looks exactly like the work of Der Goose JAG…. What do you think @Xerof

Getting a lot of his information from here?!
Nah, not convoluted or cryptic enough to be DG, oil n gas, Li, tendoji, or any others that escape me for the moment

Think his current mission is to get Klaus on insider trading btw.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20

@MoneyBags1348 gidday
Another fucking one??

Ah, for fuck sake how many aliases does this sad character really have? 1000? And why the need?

He must be often argue with himself in front of the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Ah righto. My apologies

No need to be sorry JAG, this whole situation has been a complete head fuck and you are a champion poster who has contributed greatly to keeping us all informed.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

JAG

Top 20
1670373917752.png

Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yep, that middle tweet is the one that got my attention. Unfortunately my tweet has sent him off down a rabbit hole, as I referred to the wrong Qtly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
I've blocked him and Elon musk, twitter is much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1670374973528.png

1670374995745.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
@JAG and @Xerof

I hope you both remember that Der Goose is shorting AVZ

And while Guy Loando Mboyo’s name is popping up…. He just happens to own the mining company that has the license on the tenement at the north east of CDL.

I previously posted this on another thread:

https://www.einnews.com/amp/pr_news...inister-guy-loando-mboyo-with-honorary-degree

It seems this Congolese lawyer, politician, entrepreneur, investor, senator for the province of Tshuapa in the Democratic Republic of Congo and appointed Minister of State in charge of Land Management and Territorial Development is also the Founder of Widal Group of Companies, including WIDAL INVESTMENT SARL, a consulting company; WIDAL MINING, a mining company and WIDAL PROPERTIES SARLU, a real estate company. As a lawyer, he founded GLM & Associates, a Mining and Quarrying Law Firm

I also noticed how quickly he professed his loyalty to Felix recently after the corruption exposing Athanase, Kayinda and Mupande was put in the spotlight…. not to mention the recent cyanide poisoning attempt on Felix

F9F2E076-435D-4C07-B0BC-0D262343D060.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1670375530888.png

1670375552143.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom