AVZ Discussion 2022

Yes, I read it the same way. We have 60% and still need to purchase the 15% to make it the 75% Not sure why all the panic all of a sudden?

We already purchased that next 15%…. Paid for by our last capital raises

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20
For the record it was not your post I was referring to when I was talking about getting frustrated. It is the posts that go, oh no we're all fucked and then provide no valuable analysis. I don't even quote them because I don't even want them to be repeated. They help no one and just cause people who are already emotional to get even more emotional.
Well I am glad other members can help each other out when we go off the deep end anyway. Yourself and Charbella have set the record straight on this.
Did my back this morning (worst ever) I'm on some strong pain killers that aren't working for the pain and in an exceptionally angry mood. It's difficult to concentrate or properly digest information and impossible to feel positive about much of anything so I'll shut up now. (y)
🤞 for some good news before many of us loose the plot.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Surely we are not wasting money drilling for the benefit of our enemies ? This report has been around for some time .

Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1670319542057.gif

Well it's all ramped up again hasn't it???

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Misfits

Regular
We already purchased that next 15%…. Paid for by our last capital raises
Thanks MB! You are correct

Reactions: 8 users

Onthefm

Regular
The vast majority of people operate with a certain degree of self interest. Out of Nigel and Simon Cong, I would certainly rate Nigel a whole lot higher in terms of trustworthiness. I think Manono would be FAR better off with Nigel in charge over Cong. Nigel's share holding in AJN does represent a conflict of interest. It does not concern me, because if he benefits hugely through AJN and AVZ lose out there WILL 100% be consequences for him. I would actually prefer him to be aware of as much information in relation to our detractors as possible.
Yes mate I get it he's more trustworthy than cong. Well done on your previous few posts. Your a very balanced sort of a bloke. Is there anywhere I can get some of that as this prick of a thing is really starting to do my head in. Cheers

Reactions: 6 users

rocknrolla

Regular
C352B3AA-7440-4C06-9A7C-D220EE6AB700.jpeg
Thanks MB, was wondering about the 15 to take use to the current 75

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The following response was to address the above:
AVZ acquired valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement;
In the following quarterly activities report, it addresses the permits where people are getting a hernia about.

To the Company’s knowledge, there has been no sampling or drilling activity on the Licences by previous licence holders. As part of an initial review, the Company completed site visits to the four southern licences (PRs 12436, 12450, 12454 and 12459). The objective of the site visits was to assess these licences for potential pegmatite mineralisation. Twenty seven samples were collected of either rock outcrop, soils or lateritic material as part of the reconnaissance field work.

Lithologies encountered within the two permits PR 12450 and PR 12454 are typical Kibaran system rocks consisting of sedimentary metamorphics especially quartzites, micaschists, pegmatites as well as a sandstone sequence similar to those found near Manono.
As was expected, results from the sampling show anomalism, within this heavily weathered terrain, is low level and usually running within 2 to 3 times background for the elements of interest. Specifically, PR12454 returned elevated Ba, Sr, Zn, LiO2 (4 times background) Sn, Ta and Ce and additionally, slightly anomalous levels of Hf, Gd, La, Nd and others. PR12436 also has samples reporting anomalous levels of Ba, Sn, Li, Ce, Gd, Ho, La, Th and Yt. The results on both permits are indicative of pegmatite intrusives with a REE signature accompanied by weakly elevated Sn levels. No significant results have been reported for the other southern licences (PR12450 and PR12459) which may in part be due to a lack of outcrop and presence of recent soil cover.

Acquisition Agreement

AVZ acquired a 60% in the Licences from the current interest holders La Congolaise D’exploitation Miniere SA (Cominiere) and Dathomir Mining Ressources SARL (Dathomir) whereby AVZ paid Dathomir A$500,000 in cash. The interests of the parties in the Licences are AVZ 60%, Cominiere 30% and Dathomir 10%. AVZ is responsible for funding expenditure to completion of a feasibility study. AVZ can relinquish its interest in any of Licences at any time.

In the 18/4/2019 AVZ's Quarterly report the following entry:

10. Changes in tenements (items 2.1(b) and 2.2(b) above)
Tenement reference and location Nature of interest
10.1 Interests in mining tenements and petroleum tenements lapsed, relinquished or reduced
PR12436 PR12449 PR12450 PR12454 DRC – Katanga Regional Relinquished
Interest at beginning of quarter 60%, Interest at end of quarter 0%

What Cominiere did with those permits after AVZ relinquished them, is Cominiere's responsibility and has absolutely nothing to do with AVZ.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
View attachment 23640 Thanks MB, was wondering about the 15 to take use to the current 75

@Charbella and @DoubleA seem to have the issue related to the IGF Report sorted pretty well and their interpretations appear sound.

I’ve moved passed Kayinda and Mupande (and Cong is too powerful to prosecute) and onto our finances…. The best and easiest place to see what we’ve paid and when is just to look at the Quarterly Reports.

Reactions: 20 users

TDITD

Top 20
How did Dathcom supposedly transfer the Mining Titles to Hong Cong Excellent Mining without AVZ signing off on it? We are the majority owner and run the board
Forgery (y)
Cominiere are so fucked at this stage they must not be walking properly.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular
75 % GOOD LEGAL TITLE NIGEL!!!!

Another lie mother fucker and I know where you live...yes I am known for Doxing those who fuck me over!!!!!

Start court proceedings now against the BoD! I am not prepared to pay any of you MF's any more money in wages for such a piss ant job.

See Ya Hello GIF by jumpman23
And no conflict holding AJN
The only think he seems to have said at RS that is true was that there will be loads of misinformation.

NF was only forecasting what he would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
How did Dathcom supposedly transfer the Mining Titles to Hong Cong Excellent Mining without AVZ signing off on it? We are the majority owner and run the board
When you relinquish a permit you hand them back.

It is what AVZ did, they did not on sell.

If they would have on sold these permits, there would have been an entry in the quarterly report as such.

Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
The fact this has been released by AVZ is interesting and a positive sign, usually they are silent when these corrupt fuckwits get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

On reading through this report, I don't get where the negativity is coming from? This is what we have been screaming out for for months now. Its finally happening!!

This report is clear ... AVZ has acted legally meanwhile Cominiere & Dathomir & Kayinda all ILLEGALLY

IGF is trusted by Felix, the writing is now on the wall

Fuck Yeah !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

LOCKY82

Regular
In the following quarterly activities report, it addresses the permits where people are getting a hernia about.

To the Company’s knowledge, there has been no sampling or drilling activity on the Licences by previous licence holders. As part of an initial review, the Company completed site visits to the four southern licences (PRs 12436, 12450, 12454 and 12459). The objective of the site visits was to assess these licences for potential pegmatite mineralisation. Twenty seven samples were collected of either rock outcrop, soils or lateritic material as part of the reconnaissance field work.

Lithologies encountered within the two permits PR 12450 and PR 12454 are typical Kibaran system rocks consisting of sedimentary metamorphics especially quartzites, micaschists, pegmatites as well as a sandstone sequence similar to those found near Manono.
As was expected, results from the sampling show anomalism, within this heavily weathered terrain, is low level and usually running within 2 to 3 times background for the elements of interest. Specifically, PR12454 returned elevated Ba, Sr, Zn, LiO2 (4 times background) Sn, Ta and Ce and additionally, slightly anomalous levels of Hf, Gd, La, Nd and others. PR12436 also has samples reporting anomalous levels of Ba, Sn, Li, Ce, Gd, Ho, La, Th and Yt. The results on both permits are indicative of pegmatite intrusives with a REE signature accompanied by weakly elevated Sn levels. No significant results have been reported for the other southern licences (PR12450 and PR12459) which may in part be due to a lack of outcrop and presence of recent soil cover.

Acquisition Agreement

AVZ acquired a 60% in the Licences from the current interest holders La Congolaise D’exploitation Miniere SA (Cominiere) and Dathomir Mining Ressources SARL (Dathomir) whereby AVZ paid Dathomir A$500,000 in cash. The interests of the parties in the Licences are AVZ 60%, Cominiere 30% and Dathomir 10%. AVZ is responsible for funding expenditure to completion of a feasibility study. AVZ can relinquish its interest in any of Licences at any time.

In the 18/4/2019 AVZ's Quarterly report the following entry:

10. Changes in tenements (items 2.1(b) and 2.2(b) above)
Tenement reference and location Nature of interest
10.1 Interests in mining tenements and petroleum tenements lapsed, relinquished or reduced
PR12436 PR12449 PR12450 PR12454 DRC – Katanga Regional Relinquished
Interest at beginning of quarter 60%, Interest at end of quarter 0%

What Cominiere did with those permits after AVZ relinquished them, is Cominiere's responsibility and has absolutely nothing to do with AVZ.
@cruiser51 Excellent work mate

Reactions: 16 users

tonster66

Regular
The fact this has been released by AVZ is interesting and a positive sign, usually they are silent when these corrupt fuckwits get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

On reading through this report, I don't get where the negativity is coming from? This is what we have been screaming out for for months now. Its finally happening!!

This report is clear ... AVZ has acted legally meanwhile Cominiere & Dathomir & Kayinda all ILLEGALLY

Fuck Yeah !
Felix did say "Show me the proof am they will no longer be in his government" Well, here is the proof. Time to act!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Fuck Yeah !
Negativity comes from AVZ 60% dathcom acquisition being called illegal because it wasn't Dathomir's to sell until production was achieved. They did not have funds to develop this resource so sold to AVZ who did all the drilling and studies. Let's hope the fact that Dathomir and Cominiere signed off on the subsequent JV agreement is enough to confirm that 60% ownership

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I am just a simple tradie, not a member of the Queens council, but todays announcement in my mind, simply confirms / supports the vibe that Nigel portrayed at the AGM.

AVZ has good legal title to 75%............he was adamant.

Nigel also stated at the AGM , that evil forces took control when COVID 19 hit the world and the majority of the BOD had to leave DRC and come back to Australia, he said it would take time to " wind back the clock ", and open the eyes of competent DRC officials via AVZ tight documentation.

All i saw with todays announcement was the blow torch placed directly towards Cominiere / Dathomir / Jin Cheng.......

NOT AVZ!!!

So i guess you have 2 choices, do you trust AVZ bod via ASX announcements, or do you trust MISINFORMATION ?

I know which corner i am on.........;)

@DoubleA , @Charbella ...............great posts!

i concur.gif

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

JNRB

Regular
To everyone freaking out about our intial 60%...

A big issue in DRC is people handing off ownership of assets simply to try and flip them. Seems in the report this is what even Dathomir is being accused of. The big difference for AVZ is that we HELD the asset and SPENT MONEY TO DEVELOP IT over MANY YEARS.

The initial sale may have been irregular, but not illegal. And ultimately we have still spent money to prove up a resource that will be of benefit to the people of DRC. That is not an irrelevant fact when considering ownership of an asset.

LOCKY82

Regular
1 issue and I fucking knew it would happen is when that report came out, local misinterpretation of it has been rife wether purposely or not, definitely a mixture of both. It'll take a while for the message to get through and the shit show to settle, but as long as the people who make decisions have the right end of the stick. I think we're actually getting somewhere!! 💪🙏

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I read the announcement and thought that's nice and positive, time for action on these corrupt fuckers.

Then I came here and read 2 pages of you guys jumping off the roof followed by a page and a half of the calm after the storm...

Calm your tits people, take a breath.

Now lets mow down some corrupt fucks

tumblr_mqd58gjooM1sbajmfo1_500.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Top Bottom