AVZ Discussion 2022

pow4ade

Regular
So just to clarify, do we currently have 60% or 75%. (Not including the 15% sold to Zijin illegally)????
Currently we hold 60%. The purchase of a further 15% from Dathomir was set aside last year by a dodgy tribunal and the money held in escrow of sorts when Dathomir reneged and refused to close the deal by accepting the final payment.

Contractually that 15% is ours, yet technically it's still registered as Dathomir's so needs to be unwound thru the court.

There's a hundred versions of this conundrum, that's just my take.

Reactions: 7 users

DoubleA

Regular
Currently we hold 60%. The purchase of a further 15% from Dathomir was set aside last year by a dodgy tribunal and the money held in escrow of sorts when Dathomir reneged and refused to close the deal by accepting the final payment.

Contractually that 15% is ours, yet technically it's still registered as Dathomir's so needs to be unwound thru the court.

There's a hundred versions of this conundrum, that's just my take.

Currently hold 75%.

Dathomir failed to reverse the 15%. It has been discussed over and over on here. My post regarding this from October:

1670341044129.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Bin59

Regular

12/06/2022

Backing by General Inspectorate of Finance​

design-ohne-titel-30--e7021.jpg

A report submitted at the end of November by the General Inspectorate of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Congo certifies serious omissions of both the Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (Cominière) and the Dathomir. AVZ Minerals Ltd. (ASX: AVZ, FSE: 3A2) is confirmed by these statements in his own opinion that he is the rightful owner of 60 percent of all Dathcom shares and thus also owns 60 percent of the Manono lithium project.

On the 30th On November 11, 2022, the General Inspectorate of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Congo published its report on the management of mining facilities in the DRC by La Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (Cominière). The starting point of this report was the authorization of the Inspectorate General Inspectorate to clarify whether the alleged sale of Cominière's 15% stake in the issued shares of Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) in Jin Cheng Mining was correct and appropriate.

At the same time, the question of liability in connection with the Jin Cheng sale should be clarified and the legality of the other recent behavior of Cominière and Dathomir should be reviewed. The submitted report identifies errors and omissions of Cominière and Dathomir, so AVZ Minerals sees itself confirmed in its own legal opinion.

Significant violations of applicable law and its own statutes confirm AVZ Minerals' position​

Specifically, it is criticized that Cominière violated its statutes in the transfer of mining rights to "external partners" without financial collateral. At the same time, it is criticized that Cominière has also violated the Mining Act of the Democratic Republic of Congo by transferring mining licenses without this transfer having been previously examined by a competent government agency of the DRC.

The subject of a number of irregularities was the sale to Jin Cheng Mining. Among other things, the failure to select the government's technical body for the valuation of the 15% share that was the subject of the sale to Jin Cheng Mining should be emphasized.

It was also failed to take into account the assessment of the final feasibility study for the Manono project. The General Inspectorate also criticized that Cominière has used around $6,800,000 inappropriately for operational matters such as fees and exceptional compensation from the total revenues of $33,440,000 from the alleged sale to Jin Cheng Mining. This was at the expense of operational investments.

screenshot-2022-12-06-at-12-27-01-gallery-avz-minerals-limited-b4d29.png

A long list of omissions​

According to the General Inspectorate, Dathomir has also failed to fulfill its obligations under the registered joint venture agreement with regard to Dathcom Mining SA of 27. January 2017 in its current version. Last but not least, Dathcom itself is also said to have unlawfully transferred the mining exploration permits 12436, 12449 and 12450 to third parties.

These findings of the General Inspectorate of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Congo confirm AVZ Minerals its own legal positions. The company therefore continues to maintain its rightful and valid owner of 60 percent of all shares in Dathcom.

At the same time, AVZ Minerals considers to have fulfilled all its financial obligations resulting from the acquisition of 60 percent of all Dathcom shares.

The reappraisal of the matter will continue in close contact with the government​

The company's assurance that neither AVZ Minerals itself nor its representatives were involved in the transfers of mining exploration permits 12436, 12449 and 12450 to third parties or were aware of these measures in advance.

AVZ Minerals therefore remains in close contact with all competent government authorities of the Democratic Republic of Congo with regard to the results of the report of the General Inspectorate of Finance and accelerates the processing of the transactions.

For invested investors, the report of the General Inspectorate of Finance is very good news, because it supports the argument advocated by AVZ Minerals since the beginning of the dispute.

AVZ Minerals​

Stock exchanges​

ASXAVZFSE3A2

Stock information​

ISINAU000000AVZ6Number of shares3,530 millionmarket cap2,753 million
avz-ceo-306de.jpg

Nigel Ferguson - Managing Director​

"We are developing the best lithium and tin project on the planet. Manono's geology is world-class!"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 1612

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Mickyb64

Regular
My apologies if I pissed anyone off yesterday, just having a bad moment. A new day has dawned, things are looking a lot better. Sometimes reading these translated reports takes me back to checking my children's Primary school homework.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Glencore then admitted to having distributed 27.5 million dollars to civil servants in the DRC to obtain their favors.

If that's a Western company admitting to that imagine what the Chinese are up to and capable of... o_O

Hang on mate! How did I spook you just for the record!

Possibly with this post?
75 % GOOD LEGAL TITLE NIGEL!!!!

Another lie mother fucker and I know where you live...yes I am known for Doxing those who fuck me over!!!!!

Start court proceedings now against the BoD! I am not prepared to pay any of you MF's any more money in wages for such a piss ant job.

See Ya Hello GIF by jumpman23

When I read that I went oh fuck, then decided to take a deep breath and read the next four pages before commenting.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular

1670361911477.jpeg

1670361880547.jpeg

1670361895625.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Misfits

Regular

Dear Madam @adelekayinda01 please contact @ALINGETEJULES_K urgently to discuss the terms of your incarceration. Several illegal activities concerning Cominière have been unmasked and millions of dollars are missing, the IGF has identified you as responsible $AVZ

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
If that's a Western company admitting to that imagine what the Chinese are up to and capable of... o_O

Possibly with this post?

When I read that I went oh fuck, then decided to take a deep breath and read the next four pages before commenting.
Ah righto. My apologies

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular

Possibly with this post?

I read that post and visualized Jag going Samuel L Jackson on NF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

12/06/2022

Backing by General Inspectorate of Finance​

design-ohne-titel-30--e7021.jpg

A report submitted at the end of November by the General Inspectorate of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Congo certifies serious omissions of both the Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (Cominière) and the Dathomir. AVZ Minerals Ltd. (ASX: AVZ, FSE: 3A2) is confirmed by these statements in his own opinion that he is the rightful owner of 60 percent of all Dathcom shares and thus also owns 60 percent of the Manono lithium project.

On the 30th On November 11, 2022, the General Inspectorate of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Congo published its report on the management of mining facilities in the DRC by La Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (Cominière). The starting point of this report was the authorization of the Inspectorate General Inspectorate to clarify whether the alleged sale of Cominière's 15% stake in the issued shares of Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) in Jin Cheng Mining was correct and appropriate.

At the same time, the question of liability in connection with the Jin Cheng sale should be clarified and the legality of the other recent behavior of Cominière and Dathomir should be reviewed. The submitted report identifies errors and omissions of Cominière and Dathomir, so AVZ Minerals sees itself confirmed in its own legal opinion.

Significant violations of applicable law and its own statutes confirm AVZ Minerals' position​

Specifically, it is criticized that Cominière violated its statutes in the transfer of mining rights to "external partners" without financial collateral. At the same time, it is criticized that Cominière has also violated the Mining Act of the Democratic Republic of Congo by transferring mining licenses without this transfer having been previously examined by a competent government agency of the DRC.

The subject of a number of irregularities was the sale to Jin Cheng Mining. Among other things, the failure to select the government's technical body for the valuation of the 15% share that was the subject of the sale to Jin Cheng Mining should be emphasized.

It was also failed to take into account the assessment of the final feasibility study for the Manono project. The General Inspectorate also criticized that Cominière has used around $6,800,000 inappropriately for operational matters such as fees and exceptional compensation from the total revenues of $33,440,000 from the alleged sale to Jin Cheng Mining. This was at the expense of operational investments.

screenshot-2022-12-06-at-12-27-01-gallery-avz-minerals-limited-b4d29.png

A long list of omissions​

According to the General Inspectorate, Dathomir has also failed to fulfill its obligations under the registered joint venture agreement with regard to Dathcom Mining SA of 27. January 2017 in its current version. Last but not least, Dathcom itself is also said to have unlawfully transferred the mining exploration permits 12436, 12449 and 12450 to third parties.

These findings of the General Inspectorate of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Congo confirm AVZ Minerals its own legal positions. The company therefore continues to maintain its rightful and valid owner of 60 percent of all shares in Dathcom.

At the same time, AVZ Minerals considers to have fulfilled all its financial obligations resulting from the acquisition of 60 percent of all Dathcom shares.

The reappraisal of the matter will continue in close contact with the government​

The company's assurance that neither AVZ Minerals itself nor its representatives were involved in the transfers of mining exploration permits 12436, 12449 and 12450 to third parties or were aware of these measures in advance.

AVZ Minerals therefore remains in close contact with all competent government authorities of the Democratic Republic of Congo with regard to the results of the report of the General Inspectorate of Finance and accelerates the processing of the transactions.

For invested investors, the report of the General Inspectorate of Finance is very good news, because it supports the argument advocated by AVZ Minerals since the beginning of the dispute.

AVZ Minerals​

Stock exchanges​

ASXAVZFSE3A2

Stock information​

ISINAU000000AVZ6Number of shares3,530 millionmarket cap2,753 million
avz-ceo-306de.jpg

Nigel Ferguson - Managing Director​

"We are developing the best lithium and tin project on the planet. Manono's geology is world-class!"

Tell you what this sounds a bit more reasonable than some of the whacked out shit the locals are coming up with:

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
This also looks interesting with regard to AJN, for some reason my phone won't translate it though :unsure:
If somebody could post a translation it'd be much appreciated.

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
This also looks interesting with regard to AJN, for some reason my phone won't translate it though :unsure:
If somebody could post a translation it'd be much appreciated.
On December 01, 2022, AJN Resouces, an operating company in "DRC" made a surprise announcement claiming to have acquired 81 squares in the northeast of PR13359, which had been r in AVZ's ASX announcement.

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/146261

ADVERTISING

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.16.24.jpeg

"Dathcom have not relinquished any part of PR13359."

The Manono mine is known for being a world-class lithium project. At its Annual General Meeting on November 17, 2022, AVZ Minerals promised that it would certainly be able to obtain PE13359 (operating license) before the end of November 2022.

"Mining Entrepreneur or Capital Manipulator?"

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.00.jpeg

AJN Resources Inc. is actually aCANADIANcompany and its Managing Director, Klaus Peter Eckhof, is not only the President andCEO of AJNwith a 3.69% stake, but alsothe former President and CEO of AVZ Minerals andManaging Director of TTX (Tantalex Lithium Resources).

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.11.jpeg

The most interesting thing is that the greatNigel Munro Fergusonis not only the Managing Director of AVZ Minerals, but also the fifth largest shareholder with a1.45% stake in AVZ Minerals and the second largest shareholder with a 9.65% stake inAJN Resources!

WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.12.jpeg

"The multiple identities of Klaus and Nigel, the real relationship between AVZ and AJN?"

In April 2022, Klaus and Nigel visited Germany, and then Klaus confirmed that AJN would be awarded the Manono mining right in November this year, while on May 4, 2022, in the DRC, AVZ gave up 81 squares northeast of the Manono project, and four days later, on May 8, AVZ CEO Nigel Ferguson has resigned as a director of AJN. Is this a coincidence?

The shareholders and holders of AVZ and Dathcom suffer from AVZ's renunciation of 81 squares, but Mr. Nigel, as a shareholder of AJN, is the BENEFICIARY?

Obviously, there is a link between AVZ and AJN, a link between Klaus and Nigel. Australia and the DRC are taken for fools. Have Australian and Canadian stock exchanges received genuine disclosure documents for listed companies? Are the interests of shareholders and unitholders well protected?

It is understood that the DRC government refused to grant an operating license to Dathcom, led by AVZ, due to numerous violations, resulting in the suspension of AVZ's negotiation for more than seven months. According to ASX regulations, a suspension of more than 18 months will result in a mandatory delisting.

"If it's insider trading?"

According to an anonymous source:

08/02/2022 : AJN announced that the old Sokimo JV will be replaced by a new one

• JV with the government of the DRC known asCongo Resources SAU. JV will be composed of 60% DRC government and 40% AJN.
  • 19/04/2022: AJN announced the official signing of a JV Memorandum of Understanding with the DRC government forCongo Resources SAU.
  • Mid-/04/2022: Nigel traveled to Germany and met with Axino Capital as Managing Director of AVZ and Director of AJN at that time.
  • 04/05/2022: AVZannounced the signingof the EP decreeby the DRC Ministry of Mines, but renounced81squaresin the northeast.
  • 08/05/2022:NigelhasresignedfromAJN's Board of Directors (but still the second largest shareholder).
  • 09/05/2022:AVZ trading stops
  • 11/05/2022: Suspensionof AVZ trading
  • End/11/2022:Klaus wentto Germany and metwithAxino Capital, sayingthat"AVZ gaveuphalf of Manono in mid-April and that we will transferc Manono's titles in our JV with the DRC. the Manono tenements will be transferred without problem in our JV with the DRC on which we have been working since February 6, 2020.... but the JV changed on February 8, 2022 and we included a lithium project at Manono in the JV on April 19, 2022 and we will get the smooth transfer into the JV in November 2022. »
  • 01/11/2022: AJN has announced that a northern part of Manono of PR13359 will be transferred to Congo Resources in the coming weeks.
  • 17/11/2022: AVZ holds its annual general meeting, Nigel denies that AJN will get Manono's surrendered mining rights.
  • 01/12/2022: AJN has made an announcement unofficially.
  • 05/12/2022: AVZ remains suspended without a PE.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-12-06-at-20.17.43.jpeg

ADVERTISING

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Nigel links with AJN are less than helpful as much as I wanted to believe him when he said at the agm after initial questioning, that he wanted to "nip this in the bud" and that there is no conflict of interest. Its clearly not sitting well with a lot of people. What are the options to correct this? Thoughts? 🤔

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Roon

Regular
Lovely. As we have all said - the negative perception of this conflict of interest is clear. Surprised it hadn't received this kind of focus previously.

Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
1670369073425.png

Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Because you’re never spooked Jag!
I'll put my hand up and apologise to everyone here for the outburst.

No excuse but definitely a pretty emotional day yesterday having to put our beloved dog to sleep then seeing 60% really pushed me over the edge.

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 61 users
Top Bottom