AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Dude, the English version of AVZ‘s own announcement is barely in English:
AVZ acquired valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement

Seriously AVZ, do you oblivious as to how this crud creates ambiguity that feeds directly into the machinery that wants us destroyed? FFS.
Good point!

Wait until you get into the report, it's even worse....

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
Dude, the English version of AVZ‘s own announcement is barely in English:
AVZ acquired valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement

Seriously AVZ, do you oblivious as to how this crud creates ambiguity that feeds directly into the machinery that wants us destroyed? FFS.
Exactly " don't listen to any bs on social media. Just listen to our official Ann's " and then the dopey pricks produce that crap. What a joke. No wonder its a complete and utter shit show.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
405D7D61-CE54-4206-97E7-614867501AD9.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
I can't see how any of this looks good or promising for AVZ. The only mention in the IGF report is that the Dathcom shares were transferred to us illegally.
Unless I'm missing something we seem to be more fucked than ever.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
I can't see how any of this looks good or promising for AVZ. The only mention in the IGF report is that the Dathcom shares were transferred to us illegally.
Unless I'm missing something we seem to be more fucked than ever.
In response to the findings of the DRC General Inspectorate of Finance, AVZ confirms:
• AVZ acquired valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement;
• following AVZ’s acquisition of its initial 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, AVZ performed the funding obligations under the Dathcom JVA; and
• neither it nor any of its representatives had any involvement in, nor any prior knowledge of, the transfers of mining exploration permits 12436, 12449 and/or 12450 to any third party.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
In response to the findings of the DRC General Inspectorate of Finance, AVZ confirms:
• AVZ acquired valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement;
• following AVZ’s acquisition of its initial 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, AVZ performed the funding obligations under the Dathcom JVA; and
• neither it nor any of its representatives had any involvement in, nor any prior knowledge of, the transfers of mining exploration permits 12436, 12449 and/or 12450 to any third party.
Exactly, none of this was even seen to be an issue before this IGF report. We are now deeper in this mire of shit on top of numerous other problems.
What is the way out? More legal battles? Ffs.
Happy fucken Christmas.
Toad of shit bog marsh is squealing like a stuck pig and spreading disinformation throughout the media on top of it all.
8 months of suspension for this shit. Worse and worse shit.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Onthefm

Regular
Exactly, none of this was even seen to be an issue before this IGF report. We are now deeper in this mire of shit on top of numerous other problems.
Happy fucken Christmas.
Toad of shit bog marsh is squealing like a stuck pig and spreading disinformation throughout the media on top of it all.
Got any gos fox?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Charbella

Regular
Happy fucken Christmas.
I think IGF acknowledges the transfers are definitive and irrevocable as per their mining code. Was the transfer done following the process? That's a different story. Hence, why the DG of Comminere and Adele Kayinda must face justice. AVZ has gone further in this announcement by clarifying when they acquired the initial 60% shares in Dathcom, all parties agreed to waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Powerage

Happy fucken Christmas.
Yep, unfortunately the IGF report has highlighted the illegal transfer of 60% of Dathomir's shares to AVZI and also noted (obviously) that the Dathormir share sale did not benefit Comineire.

AVZs announcement seems to confirm this:
  • Dathomir failed to comply with its obligations under the incorporated joint venture agreement in respect of Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) dated 27 January 2017, as amended from time to time (Dathcom JVA)

So despite the company's insistence that we have good leagal title to 60% + first rights over a additional 15%, it now looks like our original 60% stake is being officially called into question.

The last part of the announcement pertaining to "valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement" is basically saying they still believe that legally they have title to the 60% due to the articles of the Dathcom JVA waiving Dathomirs rights...

Most definitely not a cut and dry situation - we'd want some big dick lawyers on this one imo.

Cheers,
Powerage.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
12436 12449 and 12450 on the mining cadastre portal are all down as Hong Kong excellen mining.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
I think IGF acknowledges the transfers are definitive and irrevocable as per their mining code.
I'm not seeing that in the report just this:

Despite holding 75% of the shares, the partner DATHOMIR was not, in spite of everything, able to mobilise the expected financing, but preferred, only two months after having benefited from the transfer of 5% of the shares of COMINIERE S.A., to sell 60% of the shares to AVZ International in violation of the provisions of the joint venture contract in its article 16 point (f) concerning its commitments and according to which, it could not transfer its shares before the date of the commercial production.

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
75 % GOOD LEGAL TITLE NIGEL!!!!

Another lie mother fucker and I know where you live...yes I am known for Doxing those who fuck me over!!!!!

Start court proceedings now against the BoD! I am not prepared to pay any of you MF's any more money in wages for such a piss ant job.

See Ya Hello GIF by jumpman23

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Charbella

Regular
I'm not seeing that in the report just this:

Despite holding 75% of the shares, the partner DATHOMIR was not, in spite of everything, able to mobilise the expected financing, but preferred, only two months after having benefited from the transfer of 5% of the shares of COMINIERE S.A., to sell 60% of the shares to AVZ International in violation of the provisions of the joint venture contract in its article 16 point (f) concerning its commitments and according to which, it could not transfer its shares before the date of the commercial production.
The following response was to address the above:
AVZ acquired valid and legal title to the 60% of shares issued in Dathcom, including, for the avoidance of doubt, as a consequence of the waiver of any rights of Cominiere and Dathomir under the Dathcom JVA by virtue of their entry into that same agreement;

Attachments

• F16C2D46-2C49-4EF5-A28C-08D311499842.jpeg
    F16C2D46-2C49-4EF5-A28C-08D311499842.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 8D466AEE-098B-489E-888A-C737EE128D7C.jpeg
    8D466AEE-098B-489E-888A-C737EE128D7C.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
By the time this is all over Nige will have made another 500k to 1m in salary while we have been powerless in watching our share value destroyed.
No wonder Nigel has kept his AJN shares….

Time to write this one off for the year at least lads and ladettes. At this stage I’ll be stoked to get 50c a share back from here…..

Bah Humbug

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Anyone know if Nigel actually went to DRC on the 27th as he said he was going to at the shit shows?

Reactions: 1 users

Charbella

Regular
Is it me or are we not reading the same report?😂
The report has been available since April this year, why is AVZ only addressing it now? Maybe they feel the time is FINALLY right and the #FinalAssault Landry Meya was referring to. I could be wrong, but I hope Fatish has the backbone to turn this corruption around.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular

• Thinking

DoubleA

Regular
Come on guys. Be logical. The IGF is not going after AVZ. The Government wants win win partnerships with trust worthy companies.

1670315979501.png

1670315926024.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Hemicuda

Regular
And so are the days of our fucking lives, fuck me,

Reactions: 1 users

Misfits

Regular
75 % GOOD LEGAL TITLE NIGEL!!!!

Another lie mother fucker and I know where you live...yes I am known for Doxing those who fuck me over!!!!!

Start court proceedings now against the BoD! I am not prepared to pay any of you MF's any more money in wages for such a piss ant job.

See Ya Hello GIF by jumpman23
Hey Jag, I maybe missing something, but I don’t understand what you are saying.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom