AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
@condino007 (Constantin Garlas) on the Musk Hellscape worked up some great numbers a while back. You can be sure he’ll do the same when the new BFS numbers drop.

Edit: I’m pretty sure the numbers will be jaw-dropping…
I'm quite sure the 10m ton scenario will be amazingly good. It will confirm to the world that avz will dominate lithium supply chains throughout the world. Which means imo it needs to be released as soon after the ml as possible. But still not complete after 15 months. I wonder what 24% of our resource would be worth then? A fucken sight more than 240 poxy mill I would say.

Reactions: 14 users

Roller62

Regular
It’s like reading Hot Crapper in here 🤪

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Roller62

Regular
Yeah we really need a sheriff around here, do you know anyone? :ROFLMAO:
Someone like you could do it. I don’t post enough here or the Crapper for that matter.

wombat74

Top 20
Someone like you could do it. I don’t post enough here or the Crapper for that matter.
You've mellowed Roller .

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

llhtom

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Onthefm

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
"And I also like the links to Kiki Kienge (Kongo Press Reporter), she posts a lot of good information on corruption in the DRC."

Um, That's a handsome looking lady there @MoneyBags1348 🤣

1670223962832.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Samus

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
The journalist is confused between Dathomir and Dathcom. A pro-AVZ article, so poorly written.
I'm not even sure what it is, makes my head hurt.

Charbella

Regular
Replace the word Dathcom with Dathomir in this paragraph and with confirmation of last paragraph all transfers are definitive and irrevocable. Viola, you should feel better.

On this note, why did Zijin decided to proceed with arbitration rather than through the DRC courts? According to the mining code once the transfer is done, it's irrevocable. Anyone?

Attachments

• 791B8754-5522-413D-A944-1F6E63E58EFA.jpeg
    791B8754-5522-413D-A944-1F6E63E58EFA.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 57
  • 9F8D6483-6624-4C0A-9EBA-188A4C2A1608.jpeg
    9F8D6483-6624-4C0A-9EBA-188A4C2A1608.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

oxxa23

Regular
Nothing to panic about mate . I've written my investment in AVZ off . Just pissed off like most people with all BS.
hi wombat, don't bother mentally writing off your investment and continue to come on here.... you'll just do yourself a disservice... give yourself a few week's break through xmas and get off the socials...

i mean that in a sincere way... there's no point saying you've written it off, when still here consuming your time and head space....

Cheers mate

Reactions: 33 users

LOCKY82

Regular
From announcements 2 Feb 2017

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205_213006_hotcrapper.jpg
    Screenshot_20221205_213006_hotcrapper.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20221205_213019_hotcrapper.jpg
    Screenshot_20221205_213019_hotcrapper.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
hi wombat, don't bother mentally writing off your investment and continue to come on here.... you'll just do yourself a disservice... give yourself a few week's break through xmas and get off the socials...

i mean that in a sincere way... there's no point saying you've written it off, when still here consuming your time and head space....

Cheers mate
Thanks mate . That was beautiful . Didn't you get my memo ? I got 3 weeks to go . I'm making the most of it until then . A cleansing if you will before I retire . I'll probably ramp it up until then . Just for kicks .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
From announcements 2 Feb 2017
It is pretty obvious that the journalistic world wonders of cd.mining were still at school 2 Feb 2017.
Is this the best the DRC journalists can produce?? For fuck sake!

It is even worse than the dribble AFR Tommy came up with.
Tommy the journo, who honed his financial exquisite knowledge by working for the Motley Fool, what a fucking joke that is.
I am just perplexed that the AFR employs the Motley Fool pupil, who is so proud of his CV in which he mentions his time at the Motley Fool.

Having FT saying to the DRC youth to come up with evidence to proof that some of his ministers are corrupt is an indication that he has been too busy to read the report of his own IGF, or he simply doesn't believe the report.
Who knows, maybe he has been too busy to solve the world's problems and clocking up frequent flyer points, in stead of looking after his own backyard.
The DRC population did not elect FT to lead Africa, but to clean up the mess in the DRC.

The IGF made it pretty clear that the Green Princess abused her position.

Today the court case of FT's ex advisor continues, I wonder how many culprits will be thrown under the bus, in an attempt to reduce his punishment, or if the entire affair will be swept under the carpet.

If that would be the outcome, FT would have created a bigger mess than the corrupt circus he was supposed to sort out and he might as well kiss his re-election chances goodbye in a big way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20

#LITHIUM With a value of 10 million $US for 1% share of #Dathcom , the #COMINIERE sold 15% at 33 million $ at #Zijin and "0 $" 5% at #MMCS , so 20% has $33 million than $200 million. According to
@IgfRdc
the 33 million did not end up in the state coffers .

• Fire
Top Bottom