AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Every day is a day closer. Difficult to put a time on it as you know with Nigel’s schedules. I hope it will happen in the next couple of months. Chinese may be offering the bribes however the Congolese are accepting them.
So why does Nigel apparently think it will happen pre Xmas ? Now we all know how many times Nigel has been wrong . Just throwing another bone to SH ? I don't think he has any idea when and if this will be resolved . Why you ask ??? Because his track record says so . Any guesses how long next Thursday's extension will be ? I'm going with a minimum 4 week extension . Maybe 6 weeks . Get them through the Xmas New Year holiday season and have them all fresh and ready to go for February . IMO

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Roller62

Regular
So why does Nigel apparently thinks it will happen pre Xmas ? Now we all know how many times Nigel has been wrong . Just throwing another bone to SH ? I don't think he has any idea when and if this will be resolved . Why you ask ??? Because his track record says so . Any guesses how long next Thursday's extension will be ? I'm going with a minimum 4 week extension . Maybe 6 weeks . Get them through the Xmas New Year holiday season and have them all fresh and ready to go for February . IMO
Its a moving target, what many investors don’t realise or take into account - what has happened since Nigel said pre Christmas.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
It a moving target, what many investors don’t realise or take into account - what has happened since Nigel said pre Christmas.
Fingers are always crossed mate . Nigel and team doing the best they can under disgraceful circumstances .

Reactions: 11 users

llhtom

Regular
I think it might be the case where Nigel was advised by so and so in the DRC Gov but continues to come across road blocks put up by detractors. Hence the goal post has been shifted a lot.

These explains why Nigel and Co can't say much and why they are a lot of false articles, social media posts and whispers about AVZ created. The DRC Gov will need to do their own due diligence to ensure that this goes through formally and legally with less risk of being challenged (this will definitely happen). I dont think they can just drop everything to solely focus on one agenda.

Just speaking from experience from when I was working in the Federal Gov agencies providing advice to senior officials that most of the time not follow through due to other more pressing matters which God knows what.

I'm looking forward to the day that I can finally buy a house in Melbourne cause I'm sick of renting.

Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I don't think this has been posted before, I encourage all investers to watch this, so very eye opening!
Mid way through they talk about the chinese corruption and exploitation. There's a brief interview with a young congolese miner and it's heartbreaking, he's at the mercy of the chinese corruption in his own country.

`Thanks for sharing, puts everything into perspective doesnt it ?

We might all be pissed off with this ongoing suspension, but the fact remains, we live in Australia, we have our freedoms, we have a place to call home and live a good life compared to the poor fuckers that live in the DRC.

Apart from wanting to make a shit load of money investing with AVZ, i also invested in the hope that MANONO would transform the lives of these poor common folk and transform our planet.

Essentially, corrupt DRC officials and chinese entities are preventing that from happening !!

$1m a day , AVZ & DRC are losing out, whilst this suspension continues.......:eek::eek::eek:

Do the math, 30 weeks x7 = $210m so far.

Its fuckn disgusting and needs to STOP ASAP !!

Get your shit together FT and honour the IGF report and lets start constructing RD.................NOW!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I have been holding since early 2017. Haven't sold any shares even during its peak. Not planning to sell any until we get to production. Then I will re assess my needs to decide what to do.

Like many others, I am frustrated with the empty promises and speed that this is going through. Nonetheless, I understand you need to do everything by the book and don't downgrade yourself to those corrupted individuals level. Also, never invest with what you can't afford to lose.

Please be patience all. We are getting there.

For any of you who hates Chinese, please don't let this single incident becomes the reason Chinese are being prejudiced.

As a disclosure, I am Chinese who grew up in Malaysia and migrated to Australia. It was another Chinese (i believe) on hotcrapper (8horse) that led me to invest in AVZ.
I love the chinese folk, its the chinese govt that i despise.........;)

Big difference.

The chinese folk are innocent bystanders behind the skull duggery / manipulation / evil intent of President Xi and his constituents.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

John25

Regular
My main beef with our BoD is that they have taken our choice away from us …thinking naively that they know better how to tie up our investment …we have been in this situation for 7 FULL months but were trading well before the 6/5 @.78 under the same pending ML scenario.We are the ones taking the hits for the company …Financially/Mentally …The BoDs are still being paid top $$$$$ by US …be nice to see some pics of Nigel/Ben or John on site but the only news we get is our announcements but the kicker was Octobers ? “For the benefits too SHs” .Whats the 15/12 announcement going to state “ Merry Xmas Fuckers thanks for the ongoing snacks”
Just about had it with the bird as well ,actually want proof of these fuckers arrested ,handcuffed & bent over .Sorry but we’ve being played by more than the Chinese .FT has no intention of arresting top brass …says to crowd “Show me proof” it could bite him in the arse & he still wouldnt see or be aware of it
We are paying for our MD ego of his discovery ..his project .The Perth Shit Show of opening on the 15/11 was the final straw then no explanation /rhyme or reason WHY not .Unanswerable /Untouchable ,in bed with Klaus with no conflict of interest tells us one thing …and my fellow SHs you can draw your own conclusions .
Thats it for me until this Shit Show Fuck Fest is completed for good or bad ..stay safe everyone
Regards John
PS …Think i got paragraphing now Bags

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Every day is a day closer. Difficult to put a time on it as you know with Nigel’s schedules. I hope it will happen in the next couple of months. Chinese may be offering the bribes however the Congolese are accepting them.
Its got nothing to do with Nigels schedule, he / AVZ is just a PAWN in a political cesspool.

I reckon Nigels schedule would have held up well if it wasnt for out side influences.

That being said, Nigel is playing with fire if the ML doesnt transpire by Dec / JAN...........;)

Nudge, nudge , wink, wink.......... ML received in November to SOPHS ( RS ) is a big statement to make.

imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
The natives are getting restless Nigel.

Maybe we need another roadshow full of lies?

PS. @John25 nice work on the paragraphs :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Fi2NQkpWQAE0Yqb.jpeg

Tick Tock.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
My main beef with our BoD is that they have taken our choice away from us …thinking naively that they know better how to tie up our investment …we have been in this situation for 7 FULL months but were trading well before the 6/5 @.78 under the same pending ML scenario.We are the ones taking the hits for the company …Financially/Mentally …The BoDs are still being paid top $$$$$ by US …be nice to see some pics of Nigel/Ben or John on site but the only news we get is our announcements but the kicker was Octobers ? “For the benefits too SHs” .Whats the 15/12 announcement going to state “ Merry Xmas Fuckers thanks for the ongoing snacks”
Just about had it with the bird as well ,actually want proof of these fuckers arrested ,handcuffed & bent over .Sorry but we’ve being played by more than the Chinese .FT has no intention of arresting top brass …says to crowd “Show me proof” it could bite him in the arse & he still wouldnt see or be aware of it
We are paying for our MD ego of his discovery ..his project .The Perth Shit Show of opening on the 15/11 was the final straw then no explanation /rhyme or reason WHY not .Unanswerable /Untouchable ,in bed with Klaus with no conflict of interest tells us one thing …and my fellow SHs you can draw your own conclusions .
Thats it for me until this Shit Show Fuck Fest is completed for good or bad ..stay safe everyone
Regards John
PS …Think i got paragraphing now Bags
Well said mate , but I'd like to correct you on something . It's been 8 months not 7 .

This should have been sorted by now . Now we approach the election year . Felix's main focus will be on self preservation .

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
A simon Cong gift ?

Or a replica from Bali ?

#RDC 03.12.2022| #Kinshasa The Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi, took part on December 3, 2022, in the combined closing and opening ceremonies of the 7th and 8th promotion of the National School of Administration (ENA), which were held in the auditorium of the Congo River hotel in Gombe

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20

#RDC 03.12.2022| #Kinshasa The Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi, took part on December 3, 2022, in the combined closing and opening ceremonies of the 7th and 8th promotion of the National School of Administration (ENA), which were held in the auditorium of the Congo River hotel in Gombe

Cong's hotel seems to be the go to for the DRC gov . Must be a nice place .

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Its got nothing to do with Nigels schedule, he / AVZ is just a PAWN in a political cesspool.

I reckon Nigels schedule would have held up well if it wasnt for out side influences.

That being said, Nigel is playing with fire if the ML doesnt transpire by Dec / JAN...........;)

Nudge, nudge , wink, wink.......... ML received in November to SOPHS ( RS ) is a big statement to make.

imo
"Nudge, nudge , wink, wink.......... ML received in November to SOPHS ( RS ) is a big statement to make."

Was this the "so-called" email he received during the Perth RS ? Can you elaborate ?

• Thinking

Charbella

Regular

What a joke!

BEISHA

Top 20
"Nudge, nudge , wink, wink.......... ML received in November to SOPHS ( RS ) is a big statement to make."

Was this the "so-called" email he received during the Perth RS ? Can you elaborate ?
Didnt go the the Perth RS, so i cant elaborate, but the sophs that i have communicated with indicated so.

We shall see, still hoping for a nice chrissie pressy, but not holding my breath.

Hang in there brother, i feel your pain , anguish and despair, we are all in this together.

Your investment is not a write off, just put on hold.................for a very fucking loooong time...:mad::mad::mad:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
All this talk the other week about doing some charitable work for the locals in the DRC when in reality we should probably look into getting a group therapy centre started and a stable supply of pharmaceutical lithium judging from the mood in here today.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
All this talk the other week about doing some charitable work for the locals in the DRC when in reality we should probably look into getting a group therapy centre started and a stable supply of pharmaceutical lithium judging from the mood in here today.

Stress Wtf GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom