AVZ Discussion 2022

Every day is a day closer. Difficult to put a time on it as you know with Nigel’s schedules. I hope it will happen in the next couple of months. Chinese may be offering the bribes however the Congolese are accepting them.
Closer to what exactly?

A binary outcome dictated on us?

Reactions: 1 users

Flight996

Regular
While DRC officials sit on their fat arses playing stink-finger watching re-runs of Tarzan, on the other side of the world an equally corrupt country, PNG is pushing for miners to quickly advance their projects...even old mate Zijin Mining gets a mention.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
1670210720320.png

Reactions: 10 users
We must be getting closer to a ML and positive outcomes as I notice Axle has gone into Downramper Overdrive on Twitter today after coming out of nowhere. Interesting.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 1612

We must be getting closer to a ML and positive outcomes as I notice Axle has gone into Downramper Overdrive on Twitter today after coming out of nowhere. Interesting.
He must be watching you…

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Sorry I know this isn’t exactly positive reporting but I must be completely losing my mind because I’m finding these pretty funny. If you don’t laugh you’ll cry right

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
My main beef with our BoD is that they have taken our choice away from us …thinking naively that they know better how to tie up our investment …we have been in this situation for 7 FULL months but were trading well before the 6/5 @.78 under the same pending ML scenario.We are the ones taking the hits for the company …Financially/Mentally …The BoDs are still being paid top $$$$$ by US …be nice to see some pics of Nigel/Ben or John on site but the only news we get is our announcements but the kicker was Octobers ? “For the benefits too SHs” .Whats the 15/12 announcement going to state “ Merry Xmas Fuckers thanks for the ongoing snacks”
Just about had it with the bird as well ,actually want proof of these fuckers arrested ,handcuffed & bent over .Sorry but we’ve being played by more than the Chinese .FT has no intention of arresting top brass …says to crowd “Show me proof” it could bite him in the arse & he still wouldnt see or be aware of it
We are paying for our MD ego of his discovery ..his project .The Perth Shit Show of opening on the 15/11 was the final straw then no explanation /rhyme or reason WHY not .Unanswerable /Untouchable ,in bed with Klaus with no conflict of interest tells us one thing …and my fellow SHs you can draw your own conclusions .
Thats it for me until this Shit Show Fuck Fest is completed for good or bad ..stay safe everyone
Regards John
PS …Think i got paragraphing now Bags

Nice paragraphing John…. I like to leave a space when I paragraph

I agree with all that you say, except that I like some of the links @JAG and @Sammael post from the bird…. And I also like the links to Kiki Kienge (Kongo Press Reporter), she posts a lot of good information on corruption in the DRC.

Nigel and the BOD on big weekly salaries collecting free shares and negotiating their way smoothly through the roadshow’s and AGM while shareholders desperately needing to access their money continue to suffer…. Only options to maintain your sanity seems to either mentally right them off (for the time being put them in the bottom draw) or stop tuning in to find out the latest updates.

I don’t want to be here anymore either so I’m hoping people don’t refer to me in their posts because I always feel I should respond when they do.

I put a post up last week with my thoughts on the ML plus our Capital Requirements and @Winenut(s) replied about CATH still agreeing to fund us in return for offtake if they pull out of their 24% in Dathcom.

That $400million would then be like a prepayment for our SC6 (and they want nearly all of our product) which would mean that money was spent on construction (CAPEX) so we wouldn’t be getting it back to pay off our debt to the PAN AFRICAN DFI’s.

I also referred to our BOD considering paying $25million to Dathomir (through the courts) but that was a figure that stemmed from the company. Since looking into it further, I read that a Lubumbashi Court already ruled in favour of AVZ’s acquisition of 10% of Dathomir and it was the remaining 5% which was in question…. And for this 5%, Dathomir (Cong) wants $50million.

So a quick recalculation on Capital related matters to query our CFO….

$150 million (15% to Cominiere)
$ 50 million ( 5% to Dathomir)
$600 million (PAN AF DFI’s - Debt/Equity)
$400 million (Pre-purchased SC6 CAPEX)

Final thoughts….

I wouldn’t be expecting Simon Cong to be held accountable for anything, other than providing the bed linen and snacks at his luxury hotel in Kinshasa, where politicians seem to be conducting their conferences from.

Anyone loyal to Nigel wanting to run this by him (or CFO Jan)…. Tell them MB said to say hi and don’t worry about returning his calls…. He’s lost fucken interest

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Sorry I know this isn’t exactly positive reporting but I must be completely losing my mind because I’m finding these pretty funny. If you don’t laugh you’ll cry right

That one was pretty funny! 😆

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Didnt go the the Perth RS, so i cant elaborate, but the sophs that i have communicated with indicated so.

We shall see, still hoping for a nice chrissie pressy, but not holding my breath.

Hang in there brother, i feel your pain , anguish and despair, we are all in this together.

Your investment is not a write off, just put on hold.................for a very fucking loooong time...:mad::mad::mad:
Cheers Mate . What are the odds of an email dropping in Nigel's lap during the the first RS in Perth to give the thumbs up for the ML ? It hasn't leaked from anywhere else from that day to this . In fact days later the Green Grub was slicing and dicing . Then JAG realized he'd been slipped a pineapple without feeling it . They had covered the pineapples with a local anesthetic gel . IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Clearly AXLE is reading AVZ TSE thread................is that another nic for DERGEIST ?
It's Linda isn't it? Try Axle84 on here - no messages

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Cheers Mate . What are the odds of an email dropping in Nigel's lap during the the first RS in Perth to give the thumbs up for the ML ? It hasn't leaked from anywhere else from that day to this . In fact days later the Green Grub was slicing and dicing . Then JAG realized he'd been slipped a pineapple without feeling it . They had covered the pineapples with a local anesthetic gel .
Always thought that email was stage managed - dropped in at 4.58pm on the day - really? I'm not privy to its content, but as you say, not a peep out of anyone on it since

Boo

@MoneyBags1348 - gidday

• Haha

Roon

Regular
Fairly sure that email was just saying our advisor was getting a meeting in with the Prez

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Has anyone had a play around with a valuation from the latest drill results, likely 10mtpa, strip ratio etc?

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Cheers Mate . What are the odds of an email dropping in Nigel's lap during the the first RS in Perth to give the thumbs up for the ML ? It hasn't leaked from anywhere else from that day to this . In fact days later the Green Grub was slicing and dicing . Then JAG realized he'd been slipped a pineapple without feeling it . They had covered the pineapples with a local anesthetic gel .

I stopped noticing the pineapple insertions around week 26 of suspension and had to change to a sideways insertion technique to regain sensitivity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
Fairly sure that email was just saying our advisor was getting a meeting in with the Prez
Needed the money for the jet ride I guess :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Why the secrecy over something as lame as that ?

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Why the secrecy over something as lame as that ?
It's all about burning the shorters wombat as is the usual concern of a multi b$ company.
Lots happening in the background that they can't talk about too. Lots of fucking down time and holidays.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I stopped noticing the pineapple insertions around week 26 of suspension and had to change to a sideways insertion technique to regain sensitivity.
I just booked in for a colonoscopy - they want to harvest my pineapples

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Has anyone had a play around with a valuation from the latest drill results, likely 10mtpa, strip ratio etc?
@condino007 (Constantin Garlas) on the Musk Hellscape worked up some great numbers a while back. You can be sure he’ll do the same when the new BFS numbers drop.

Edit: I’m pretty sure the numbers will be jaw-dropping…

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom