AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
:unsure:

Dathcom = Dathomir 70% + Cominière 30%. Dathomir invests nothing to develop Tantale & Étain, sells 60% shares to
@AvzMinerals
which thus enters Dathcom. #AVZ invests the money and discovers vast Lithium deposit, obtains Favorable Opinions. Illegal sale 15% Cominiere’s in Zijin.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1670189020527.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
1670189128942.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1670189786608.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1670189820278.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1670189886870.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20

Dathomir has gained too much on the back of Cominiere and the people of Tanganyika and DRC without investing anything as agreed. It is time for him to hand over the assets and money based on the VENTORA case law.
@fatshi13
@PatrickMuyaya
@Odep_MutebaFlor
@ALINGETEJULES_K
@andrewameso1

#RDC THE CYNISM OF THE FINANCIAL CRIMINAL consists in looting national financial resources and seeking to pass themselves off as an innocent person when he is aware that he is EMINENTLY PREDATOR- DEVASTATE OF COLLECTIVE WELFARE.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1670193858409.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
I don't think this has been posted before, I encourage all investers to watch this, so very eye opening!
Mid way through they talk about the chinese corruption and exploitation. There's a brief interview with a young congolese miner and it's heartbreaking, he's at the mercy of the chinese corruption in his own country.

• Love

wombat74

Top 20
I don't think this has been posted before, I encourage all investers to watch this, so very eye opening!
Mid way through they talk about the chinese corruption and exploitation. There's a brief interview with a young congolese miner and it's heartbreaking, he's at the mercy of the chinese corruption in his own country.

I already know way too much about the DRC . All that these videos do is make the nightmare for SH worse . So I encourage punters not to watch another disaster video on the DRC . You already know it's a totally f--ked up place. You already regret investing your money in this hell hole . You don't need another video reminding you .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Roller62

Regular
I already know way too much about the DRC . All that these videos do is make the nightmare for SH worse . So I encourage punters not to watch another disaster video on the DRC . You already know it's a totally f--ked up place. You already regret investing your money in this hell hole . You don't need another video reminding you .
Sounds like you are panicking a little Wombat. Just imagine if the government is able to get rid of the major corruption within the government.

Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Sounds like you are panicking a little Wombat. Just imagine if the government is able to get rid of the major corruption within the government.

603ley.png

• Haha
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20
Sounds like you are panicking a little Wombat
Nothing to panic about mate . I've written my investment in AVZ off . Just pissed off like most people with all BS.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
What time frame do you think is needed for this corruption clean up to take place ? More importantly does AVZ have enough time and money to wait ? I think we can all agree the Chinese are pulling the strings .

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
O
Ok ok ok
Might as well add ..Just & If to
Chance
Soon
Imminent
Maybe
Looks promising
Close
Coming
Likely
Impending
Inevitable
Blah blah blah blah blah
1670199129920.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Roller62

Regular
What time frame do you think is needed for this corruption clean up to take place ? More importantly does AVZ have enough time and money to wait ? I think we can all agree the Chinese are pulling the strings .
Every day is a day closer. Difficult to put a time on it as you know with Nigel’s schedules. I hope it will happen in the next couple of months. Chinese may be offering the bribes however the Congolese are accepting them.

Reactions: 3 users

llhtom

Regular
I have been holding since early 2017. Haven't sold any shares even during its peak. Not planning to sell any until we get to production. Then I will re assess my needs to decide what to do.

Like many others, I am frustrated with the empty promises and speed that this is going through. Nonetheless, I understand you need to do everything by the book and don't downgrade yourself to those corrupted individuals level. Also, never invest with what you can't afford to lose.

Please be patience all. We are getting there.

For any of you who hates Chinese, please don't let this single incident becomes the reason Chinese are being prejudiced.

As a disclosure, I am Chinese who grew up in Malaysia and migrated to Australia. It was another Chinese (i believe) on hotcrapper (8horse) that led me to invest in AVZ.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom