AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
@Deboss Do you know something?

Just have a think about this................144m

Most homes are 30m long.

So that hit alone is 5 houses long , give or take.......:eek:

Previous / historical hits have been 250m long tho..........;)

So relative speaking............this news was just a half stiffy.

half stiffy.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20

DRC A scandalous management of the mining assets of the DRC by the companies of the Portfolio of the State (SODIMICO AND LA COMINIERE) under the complacent Eye of the supervisory authorities, denounces the GENERAL INSPECTION OF FINANCES which calls for muscular sanctions.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Bray

Regular
Just have a think about this................144m Most homes are 30m long. So that hit alone is 5 houses long , give or take.......:eek: Previous / historical hits have been 250m long tho..........;) So relative speaking............this news was just a half stiffy. View attachment 23333

We all know.. a half stiffy provides two paths - nothing and a disappointing night with blue balls, or an explosion that’ll change your life 😂

Half a bottle deep of jammo and nothing productive to add, it’s all play on words from here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

:unsure:

Implementation of the Grand Inga Project and development of green industries in the DRC: Prime Minister Sama Lukonde discussed with a delegation from the Fortescue Future Industries Group on the imminent launch of works​

December 1, 2022 by COMMUNICATION CELL in NEWS

IMG-20221130-WA0108.jpg

The Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, received, this Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at the Primature, a delegation from the "Fortescue Future Industries" Group, represented by its Director General and Head of Delegation, Julie Shuttleworth, in the presence of the Adviser Special from the Head of State for Infrastructure, Alexis Kayembe, and some members of the Cabinet of the Head of Government.
Fortescue Future Industries is the partner of the Democratic Republic of Congo in the development of the Grand Inga Project and green industries, in particular the production of hydrogen in order to enable the energy transition in the country.
Speaking to the press, at the end of this meeting, the General Manager of Fortescue Future Industries announced the imminent start of the preparatory work after the signing of the addendum to the contract which is taking place shortly. This will allow the creation of several jobs in the DRC.
“We had an excellent meeting with His Excellency the Prime Minister and we discussed this great Grand Inga project and all the green industries that are coming. He strongly encouraged us so that we could start the work fairly quickly. We are here to sign the addendum to our contract. Afterwards, we will begin the preparatory work which will provide a lot of jobs and a lot of opportunities for the Congolese. When the addendum is signed, we are making all the necessary commitments to be able to start the work,” said Julie Shuttleworth.
It should also be noted that the signing of the Addendum will pave the way for several other projects that will be developed across the 145 territories of the Democratic Republic of Congo in order to materialize the vision of the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.
Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde is keen on the start of the work. Reason why, he encouraged Fortescue Future Industries to get to work quickly once the addendum is signed.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

bloke383

Regular

Implementation of the Grand Inga Project and development of green industries in the DRC: Prime Minister Sama Lukonde discussed with a delegation from the Fortescue Future Industries Group on the imminent launch of works​

IMG-20221130-WA0108.jpg

The Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, received, this Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at the Primature, a delegation from the "Fortescue Future Industries" Group, represented by its Director General and Head of Delegation, Julie Shuttleworth, in the presence of the Adviser Special from the Head of State for Infrastructure, Alexis Kayembe, and some members of the Cabinet of the Head of Government.
Fortescue Future Industries is the partner of the Democratic Republic of Congo in the development of the Grand Inga Project and green industries, in particular the production of hydrogen in order to enable the energy transition in the country.
Speaking to the press, at the end of this meeting, the General Manager of Fortescue Future Industries announced the imminent start of the preparatory work after the signing of the addendum to the contract which is taking place shortly. This will allow the creation of several jobs in the DRC.
“We had an excellent meeting with His Excellency the Prime Minister and we discussed this great Grand Inga project and all the green industries that are coming. He strongly encouraged us so that we could start the work fairly quickly. We are here to sign the addendum to our contract. Afterwards, we will begin the preparatory work which will provide a lot of jobs and a lot of opportunities for the Congolese. When the addendum is signed, we are making all the necessary commitments to be able to start the work,” said Julie Shuttleworth.
It should also be noted that the signing of the Addendum will pave the way for several other projects that will be developed across the 145 territories of the Democratic Republic of Congo in order to materialize the vision of the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.
Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde is keen on the start of the work. Reason why, he encouraged Fortescue Future Industries to get to work quickly once the addendum is signed.

"It should also be noted that the signing of the Addendum will pave the way for several other projects that will be developed across the 145 territories of the Democratic Republic of Congo in order to materialize the vision of the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo." (y)

This is good news because I thought Fortescue had lost this project earlier this year due to the Tony Blair Institute "advising" the govt to partner with a Chinese consortium .
A few of the latest tweets above from Jag , Sammael , Bin59 , Frank & co are finally exposing the MoP corrupt activities to the DRC mainstream media (not forgetting Franck & Kiki) . I'm hoping her recent vocal outbursts might just be her undoing .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Anyone else sick of this shit and just want them back on market for better or or worse because you’re completely fkn over the whole thing and looking at tweets and looking here and there’s no real news…: it’s hard to keep the head up when you’re this deep isn’t it… 😒

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
Anyone else sick of this shit and just want them back on market for better or or worse because you’re completely fkn over the whole thing and looking at tweets and looking here and there’s no real news…: it’s hard to keep the head up when you’re this deep isn’t it… 😒
1669897039412.gif

Too old for this Shit Show …let someone else deal with it TO $1.50 -$2 & lets move on with our lives.I have patience ( 5 children) but fuck me dead 30 weeks tomorrow with NO end in sight

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bray

Regular
I have 0 patience and 0 children but a 338. that’ll help me leave this world easily 😇

(Please take this with a grain of salt, dark humour intended)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Glad i’ve got other things to pre occupy myself …The girls got a bikini waxing for summer this morning
6DCFE160-685A-463C-A687-C05E5F78D42F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

Bray

Regular
Know that life too well John, used to run 11,000 head sheep Kerang/boort region in Victoria, don’t miss shearing season even as a young fella 🤣

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Just have a think about this................144m

Most homes are 30m long.

So that hit alone is 5 houses long , give or take.......:eek:

Previous / historical hits have been 250m long tho..........;)

So relative speaking............this news was just a half stiffy.

View attachment 23333
Hey Bro,

Fyi, I like to use Swimming Pools as my reference when it comes to Size / Length / Depth of Manono tbo

E.g- How many Laps of the Pool would it be and how long would it take to Swim 3 - 4 or 5+ :unsure:

Dimensions of full Olympic swimming pools: 50 meters long, 25 meters wide and 2 meters deep.

1669897555859.png

To clear things up, a regulation Olympic competition pool:
  • Contains about 500,000 gallons of water
  • Length is 164 feet (50 meters)
  • Width: 82 feet (25 meters)

More Food for thought on the Road to Mining the Monster that is Manono Bro :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
Fuxk yeah it’s much more fun on market… This shit is fucked and better open at $2 for all the bullshit we have been through…

At least that way anyone that needs the cash could sell etc..

I recently bought CXO and they at HC are complaining about CXO management not keeping them in the loop and no announcements etc 😂 😂 😂

Amateurs…. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Scoota30

Regular

IMG-20221130-WA0108.jpg

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde is keen on the start of the work. Reason why, he encouraged Fortescue Future Industries to get to work quickly once the addendum is
"Imminent launch of works"
Nicolas Cage Bullshit GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Hey Bro,

Fyi, I like to use Swimming Pools as my reference when it comes to Size / Length / Depth of Manono tbo

E.g- How many Laps of the Pool would it be and how long would it take to Swim 3 - 4 or 5+ :unsure:

Dimensions of full Olympic swimming pools: 50 meters long, 25 meters wide and 2 meters deep.

View attachment 23341

To clear things up, a regulation Olympic competition pool:
  • Contains about 500,000 gallons of water
  • Length is 164 feet (50 meters)
  • Width: 82 feet (25 meters)
View attachment 23342

More Food for thought on the Road to Mining the Monster that is Manono Bro :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:
Frank you weirder than me 😂 You like to use swimming pools as measuring !!!!

Ok champ hold your breathe go down Roche Dure , swim to Carrier De Lest and back. At least there will be plenty of air pockets “drill cores” . Good luck 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JNRB

Regular

DRC A scandalous management of the mining assets of the DRC by the companies of the Portfolio of the State (SODIMICO AND LA COMINIERE) under the complacent Eye of the supervisory authorities, denounces the GENERAL INSPECTION OF FINANCES which calls for muscular sanctions.

Just a general big thanks to all those sharing tweets etc out of DRC for also copying in the translation :)
Saves every single person reading it here having to go and do it themselves.
Much appreciated!

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Glad i’ve got other things to pre occupy myself …The girls got a bikini waxing for summer this morning View attachment 23343
Thats all i need John................a bunch of arse holes looking at me.........(y):confused:💩

What are their names ?

Cominiere ? Zijin ? Cami ? Cong ? or Princess Cunt ?

Looks like your next job is to whipper snip those weeds in the back ground, fire hazard waiting to happen ole boy.....;)

Take care bro.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Thats all i need John................a bunch of arse holes looking at me.........(y):confused:💩

What are their names ?

Cominiere ? Zijin ? Cami ? Cong ? or Princess Cunt ?

Looks like your next job is to whipper snip those weeds in the back ground, fire hazard waiting to happen ole boy.....;)

Take care bro.
Look closer BEISHA its more than arse holes looking at ewe 😆😆😆🐑💋💋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom