AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes and No on your question regarding speculators 😁

I don’t talk to any speculators on potential timelines to securing ML. The persons in the know are provided timelines on the ML by people that should know. Only problem is the people that should know, have been spectators. 😁

As I said, the feedback on this is now any tic of the clock, and to take any way you want.

But this is from the people that should know, so your guess is as good as mine if the people that should know get it right this time. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
1669867933388.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
@Deboss Do you know something?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
that gif is great 😂.
I reckon that gif is our ML right now
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Edited as noticed gif not a gif but was a link to a gif, naughty gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sheena Eckhof
Director, Investor Relations
sheena@eckhofconsulting.com

Tel: +44 7496 291547

Klaus Eckhof
CEO and President
klauseckhof@monaco.mc
Saw that, and ... "AJN's management and directors possess over 75 years of collective industry experience"
- doing what?
Are they the only 2 permanent employees at AJN?
What a joke. Send the DG of CAMI to jail now, please.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular
And you were fixing him up to the eyeballs with moonshine! :ROFLMAO:
Only the finest for Statler and Waldorf...

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 4.01.44 pm.png

This is one the few rare photos where their pants are on, the lazy drunk bastards...

News at 11 - The Count spills on the entire cast...

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Yes and No on your question regarding speculators 😁

I don’t talk to any speculators on potential timelines to securing ML. The persons in the know are provided timelines on the ML by people that should know. Only problem is the people that should know, have been spectators. 😁

As I said, the feedback on this is now any tic of the clock, and to take any way you want.

But this is from the people that should know, so your guess is as good as mine if the people that should know get it right this time. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Mate you should change your name from The Fox to The Foxhole .

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Application accepted . Remember it's not Nigel's fault if AJN get a Licence for Nth CDL . He has no control over CAMI , but he's going to have to take legal action against it . A company he has an almost 10% stake in . Here is the kicker . He will use SH money to fight it and if we lose he still wins . IMO IMO
1669877948310.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 6.51.41 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Application accepted . Remember it's not Nigel's fault if AJN get a Licence for Nth CDL . He has no control over CAMI , but he's going to have to take legal action against it . A company he has an almost 10% stake in . Here is the kicker . He will use SH money to fight it and if we lose he still wins . IMO IMO
View attachment 23318

Footage of Nige navigating the legal actions against companies he has shares in that aren't a conflict of interest:

AcceptablePepperyIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

• Haha

The Fox

Regular
View attachment 23318
AJN just back peddling on announcements slipping in a few extra words because much of AJN's power base is exposed if not arrested. 👍 Weak pricks, no conviction, no chance. Up yours Klaus. (Maybe I've gone too early, but still, up yours Klaus, family and friends.) 🖕🏻🦊

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

The Fox

Regular
Mate you should change your name from The Fox to The Foxhole .
Sorry Wombat, I've been away hiding in my den and busy cooking up a storm. (cookbook in the works)

Was thinking about inviting you for dinner sometime, please let me know your availability 👍😀

1669883047424.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Frank

Top 20

Felix Tshisekedi decorated "champion of African youth" by the Pan-African Youth Union

The President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi, had a direct exchange with the youth of his country in its diversity, this Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at the People's Palace, seat of Parliament.

At the end of the meeting, he was decorated "champion of African youth" by the Pan-African Youth Union, for all the initiatives taken since his accession to power for Congolese youth in particular and for African youth in general. .

“This kind of framework for exchanges between the President of the Republic and young people is very rare in Africa.

When someone does a good thing, you have to have the courage to say it.

To this end, the Pan-African Youth Union, after having followed President Tshisekedi since his election, we have seen his actions in the area of youth, everything he does for Congolese and African youth.

His dynamic of reconquering African unity, his dynamic of seeking peace in Africa has forced us today to elevate him to the rank of champion of African youth”, declared the President of the Pan-African Youth Union .

Several other highlights marked this exchange meeting.

In addition to the speech of the President of the National Youth Council (CNJ), William Mukambila, and that of the Congolese Minister of Youth, Yves Bunkulu, the Congolese Head of State lent himself to the game of questions and answers with young people from different parts of the country.

In the petitions, the youth pleaded in general for the improvement of the social situation of the Congolese, for the improvement of the conditions of study and access to employment, for the creation of vocational training schools and for its representation in appointments to decision-making positions.

Speaking, the Head of State praised the efforts undertaken by young Congolese people to participate in the development efforts of their country and the defense of its territorial integrity and sovereignty.

From the fight against colonization, to the post-colonial dictatorial drift, through the war of aggression of 1998.

“The history of our country, like that of humanity, of the life of nations, teaches us that no country can be destabilized when its youth is valiant, dynamic, alert and proactive. You are agents of change. We must provide relevant responses to your legitimate aspirations.

I place many hopes on the National Youth Council as a support entity for reflection and decision-making in matters relating to this segment of the population.

I will not stop believing in you, dear young people, because you carry within you the seeds of renewal and the regained greatness of the DRC”, he declared.

President Tshisekedi says he knows the young people of his country, their needs and their difficulties.

They want to study in the best conditions and have access to employment, he said.

He took this opportunity to reaffirm his desire to make Congolese youth the lever of development in the DRC. (y)

Before closing his remarks, the man in Kinshasa called "Fatshi concrete" called on young people to participate massively in the upcoming elections, as voters, but also as candidates at all levels of the polls and to surf more on what unites rather than what divides them.

"I strongly encourage you, dear young people, to participate in the next elections, not only as voters, but also and above all to present yourselves in order to impose an avant-garde vision and to breathe a new wind imbued with responsibility and accountability. vis-à-vis our populations in the apprehension of our societal challenges, as well as in the management of public affairs", he indicated.

In terms of the challenges faced by Congolese youth in this country's current security context, President Tshisekedi listed two.

Namely, the eradication of the scourge of hatred and tribalism and the emergence of a resilient and committed youth who participate in the development of the DRC through various activities including entrepreneurship, innovation, increased civic , civic values and the promotion of good governance.

This is a fine example for African leaders.

Elections 2023: Félix Tshisekedi invites young people to present themselves as candidates to "blow a new wind"

The National Youth Council organized an exchange, this Wednesday, November 30, 2022, between young Congolese and the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi, called "President facing Youth".

During this activity, President Tshisekedi reiterated his firm desire to involve young people in his action for the development of the DRC.

"My recent appointments made in companies and other public administrations as well as in the territorial sector testify to this desire to make these young people the lever for the development of the Democratic Republic of Congo", he declared.

Speaking of the upcoming elections, the President of the Republic invited young people to participate as candidates.

“I encourage you to participate massively in the next elections, not only as voters but also and above all to present yourselves in order to impose an avant-garde perspective and blow a new wind, imbued with responsibility and accountability towards our populations in the apprehension of our societal challenges as well as in the management of public affairs", hammered Félix Tshisekedi.

For his part, the president of the CNJ asked the Parliament to make military training a constitutional requirement before accessing university studies.

William Mukambila also urged young Congolese not to let themselves be manipulated by certain socio-political actors who "seek to divide them" in this period marked by the aggression of the country by Rwanda under cover of the M23.

mediacongo

Makutano – If we don't, who will.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining the Monster that is Manono :)

Cheers (y)

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yea no shit AJN
further clarification as in GFY :cool:

Its actually no news at all, just a rehash of prior news, with what we knew at the time but now they have admitted its our UNRELINQUISHED tenement they are trying to steal with a nice little pic. Kunty Klaus at it again. 😂

More news must be close !
" more news must be close "

clock-watch.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1669889022280.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

JAG

Top 20
Another Goldman suxs attempt!!!!!! Fucking cheats!

1669889170695.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom