AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well if you three blokes are serious, maybe you and Wombie should have a discussion about the following....
My thoughts only (based on my intel)

The surface rights fees have been calculated and given to AVZ (Nigel may say differently)

Nigel does not want to pay the surface rights until ownership issues are resolved with Cominiere and Dathomir

These issues affect the share price (Equity) and are front and center to institutional and other investors

Ownership was brought to light by media reports including Boatman, Tom Richardson.... not Nigel

CAMI won’t issue the mining license until surface rights fees have been paid

AVZ’s cost to purchase Cominiere’s 15% approximately $150million? (Estimated Value)

AVZ has considered paying Dathomir (Simon Cong) for the 15% related to them ($25million)

Intel supposedly stemming from the xxxxxxx alludes to the fact that Cong may be above legal reproach

CATH do not necessarily want 24%.... What they want is guaranteed long term supply

If CATH only want 10% that puts into question previously agreed capital from CATH

Consider AVZ therefore to have higher initial project CAPEX requirements

Start-up capital required for the project was reported up from original DFS (reported around $1Billion)

Possible capital required (Cominiere + Dathomir + Project CAPEX).... I have a figure, others can calculate their own

Share price needs to be higher to avoid excessive dilution

Capital Raise (Equity) generally at 20% discount to the weighted share price

Nigel won’t state Pan African DFI’s (Debt to Equity Ratio), but trying to keep required equity to below 20% of AVZ’s Market Capital

Nigel will look to eventually consolidate SOI (perhaps 1:4) as when it is time for him to cash some in, he would rather be looking at selling a % of 12million shares rather than % of 50million…. So if you own about 3million now, that would come down to less than 1million shares

Nigel will do his best for this project to succeed because he has 50million shares…. at last years Sydney presentation told me he had only invested around $200k to $250k worth in AVZ so indicates how he views his own finances

The roadshows and AGM placated angry investors but did not answer online questions or give clear responses to the above queries

I’ve said in the past that I understand why the company has taken the actions it has, but after disrespecting shareholders by telling WA Road Show attendees the ML would drop on or by 15/11/22 and not to replying to emails, phone calls and AGM online questions it's time to give them a bit of their own business because what AVZ’s exec’s and BOD don’t seem to realise, is that when you shit on shareholders who have invested more financially than they have sooner or later those investors will communicate with other investors instead of the company.

@BEISHA, looks like your hope that TSE would stay a better platform compared to others might have overlooked the crapper rampers and pack mentality lurking here in the background. A recent post calling people dummies, telling me to lay off the piss and calling me a wanker received 43 likes. I realise this place has a lurking pack mentality who join in on shitting on someone so thanks to the moderator for removing that post on my request.
Lots of good points and thoughts raised there MB

On the CATH deal my understanding is even if they don't take the full 24% they are still comfortable with providing the funding to progress the project

They want to secure supply so from what I am hearing whether they take a lower % of the project (ie 9%) they will still provide the required funding (and possibly even more)

I simply assume it would be in the form of the agreed/final percentage equity funding and then the balance debt funding

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
Well if you three blokes are serious, maybe you and Wombie should have a discussion about the following....

The surface rights fees have been calculated and given to AVZ (Nigel may say differently)

Nigel does not want to pay the surface rights until ownership issues are resolved with Cominiere and Dathomir

These issues affect the share price (Equity) and are front and center to institutional and other investors

Ownership was brought to light by media reports including Boatman, Tom Richardson.... not Nigel

AVZ’s cost to purchase Cominiere’s 15% approximately $150million? (Estimated Value)

AVZ has considered paying Dathomir (Simon Cong) for the 15% related to them ($25million)

Intel supposedly stemming from the xxxxxxx alludes to the fact that Cong may be above legal reproach

CATH do not necessarily want 24%.... What they want is guaranteed long term supply

If CATH only want 10% that puts into question previously agreed capital from CATH

Start-up capital required for the project was reported up from original DFS (reported around $1Billion)

Possible capital required (Cominiere + Dathomir + Project CAPEX).... I have a figure, others can calculate their own

Nigel won’t state Pan African DFI’s (Debt to Equity Ratio), but trying to keep required equity to below 20% of AVZ’s Market Capital

Nigel will look to eventually consolidate SOI (perhaps 1:4) as when it is time for him to cash some in, he would rather be looking at selling a % of 12million shares rather than % of 50million…. So if you own about 3million now, that would come down to less than 1million shares

Nigel will do his best for this project to succeed because he has 50million shares…. at last years Sydney presentation told me he had only invested around $200k to $250k worth in AVZ so indicates how he views his own finances

The roadshows and AGM placated angry investors but did not answer online questions or give clear responses to the above queries

I’ve said in the past that I understand why the company has taken the actions it has, but after disrespecting shareholders by telling WA Road Show attendees the ML would drop on or by 15/11/22 and not to replying to emails, phone calls and AGM online questions it's time to give them a bit of their own business because what AVZ’s exec’s and BOD don’t seem to realise, is that when you shit on shareholders who have invested more financially than they have sooner or later those investors will communicate with other investors instead of the company.

@BEISHA, looks like your hope that TSE would stay a better platform compared to others might have overlooked the crapper rampers and pack mentality lurking here in the background. A recent post calling people dummies, telling me to lay off the piss and calling me a wanker received 43 likes. I realise this place has a lurking pack mentality who join in on shitting on someone so thanks to the moderator for removing that post on my request.
You forgot original reason for suspension was for ML but slipped up at AGM stating shorts position .If ML was imminent/May /Soon or chance why are we afraid of opening …have seen SP plummet from .37c-4c a few yrs back but FFS Nigel & Board you can’t hold SHs for ransom over your now over-sized ego.Have Emailed a few times (no reply) still no little snippets of news from management to “keep dream alive” they’ll fall back into the same Cone of Silence as before & let everyone’s bipolar imagination run wild .i wasnt 1 of the 43 likes Bags on your post ..i dearly respect yours & every fair dinkum holder who vents on here.When this Shit Show is finally over ,you’ll have to teach me how to paragraph sentences 🤪💋💋

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20

Beneath her saintly appearance hides a predator. Adele Kayinda involved in a vast embezzlement operation of more than $100million at #Cominiere . A blow against the country carried out with Dg Cami, Cons. Special of Félix, Dg Cominiere etc. The #ngelekasphere strikes again.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
You forgot original reason for suspension was for ML but slipped up at AGM stating shorts position .If ML was imminent/May /Soon or chance why are we afraid of opening …have seen SP plummet from .37c-4c a few yrs back but FFS Nigel & Board you can’t hold SHs for ransom over your now over-sized ego.Have Emailed a few times (no reply) still no little snippets of news from management to “keep dream alive” they’ll fall back into the same Cone of Silence as before & let everyone’s bipolar imagination run wild .i wasnt 1 of the 43 likes Bags on your post ..i dearly respect yours & every fair dinkum holder who vents on here.When this Shit Show is finally over ,you’ll have to teach me how to paragraph sentences 🤪💋💋

No I didn’t forget John…. I just put it in there a little more subtly.

They couldn’t come out and say “Reason for suspension is because the ML is being held up because we aren’t going to pay the surface rights fee because our share price will fall because of the ownership issues that everyone knows about now not being resolved for at least 6 months and we don’t want that because it will affect future capital raising to get our project started so we’ll just go on bullshitting every one until ….”

As far as paragraphs, if you have an iPhone, you press the ‘return’ button

@Cashcity taught me that 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Spikerama

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20

I've said it before . If paying out Cong was a water tight option why the f--k haven't we done it ? Zijin holding 15% (only) is not the end of the world . They have expertise and would have to contribute lots of $$$$$ . AVZ majority stakeholder joins forces with powerhouse Zijin. I cant see how the market would see that as a negative . I just hope this is an option we can fall back on if it actually exists . Hate to think SH suffering has been in vain .

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
I've said it before . If paying out Cong was a water tight option why the f--k haven't we done it ? Zijin holding 15% (only) is not the end of the world . They have expertise and would have to contribute lots of $$$$$ . AVZ majority stakeholder joins forces with powerhouse Zijin. I cant see how the market would see that as a negative . I just hope this is an option we can fall back on if it actually exists . Hate to think SH suffering has been in vain .
100%

The problem is that we all know Cong can't be trusted. It will be watertight until it isn't.

Remember that ultimately he is probably accountable to CCP.

As a result, I suspect we're in this repeat loop until/ if ownership is sorted.

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
71A184D7-9170-4985-B39E-FD410D6EB996.png

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
EA7B9534-8F9F-4587-922B-AD9CFD0A9390.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
6EEB9CE1-E32D-47A4-AAFD-C2310609AD5E.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
Anyone other than me half expecting AJN to be granted a licence for Nth CDL ?

Reactions: 3 users

tonster66

Regular

"The surface rights fees have been calculated and given to AVZ (Nigel may say differently)

Nigel does not want to pay the surface rights until ownership issues are resolved with Cominiere and Dathomir"

At the AGM Nigel specifically stated that AVZ have not received an invoice for the surface rights.

• Thinking
  • Fire

tonster66

Regular
IMO I do not believe that AJN will get any license

• Fire
  • Love

Charbella

Regular
Just you wombat. They ain’t getting 💩. Have you not been keeping up with Franck’s tweets?

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JNRB

Regular
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: there you have it!

#RDC : Faced with young people, Félix Tshisekedi defends his ministers who, according to him, are not corrupt. “Bring me proof of their corruption and they will no longer be part of the government”

I didn't like this comment, first time I've felt a bit 'meh' with FT.
The people elected him to run the country on their behalf, and that includes weeding out corruption. And he has the gall to tell them that they should be the ones to go and find proof?
Sort your own house out FT. It's not the responsibility of the young people of DRC to sort out the corrupt bullshit of the generation before them while someone else stands in front of them to apparently act on their behalf.

• Fire
  • Thinking

tonster66

Regular
I didn't like this comment, first time I've felt a bit 'meh' with FT.
The people elected him to run the country on their behalf, and that includes weeding out corruption. And he has the gall to tell them that they should be the ones to go and find proof?
Sort your own house out FT. It's not the responsibility of the young people of DRC to sort out the corrupt bullshit of the generation before them while someone else stands in front of them to apparently act on their behalf.
Its political. What President or Prime Minister is going to come out and say their ministers are corrupt? None. Evidence will come out or there will be scapegoats. He does not want to come into an election with corrupt ministers

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Thinking

JAG

Top 20
DC1D5B48-CF1F-4532-8BF9-354384DE0E76.png

• Fire