AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20

put auto translate on and go to about 25 minutes.

However Felix states again that he goes after the corrupt actors, but needs evidence.

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1669862965507.png

It certainly fucking is!!!!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

TDITD

Top 20
CAMI has stated that CRS may apply to acquire five gold exploration permits, known as the Wanga Project, which cover 1,694 km2in the Wanga mining area located circa 30 km to the west of Kibali Gold Mine, and two areas, which cover 785 km2, in the Kilo Belt in the eastern DRC. Further clarification from CAMI and the Mining Ministry is needed before the administrative processes for the transfer to CRS of the remaining gold permits shown in Figure 1 and the Manono lithium permit shown in Figures 2 and 3 can be completed.
Yea no shit AJN
further clarification as in GFY :cool:

Its actually no news at all, just a rehash of prior news, with what we knew at the time but now they have admitted its our UNRELINQUISHED tenement they are trying to steal with a nice little pic. Kunty Klaus at it again. 😂

More news must be close !

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Get ready for mass confusion and misrepresentation of the igf report 😂
Looking forward to the dust settling from all this.
Seems like a good day to start binge drinking 🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20

Attachments

• YAGS.gif
    YAGS.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Doc

Master of Quan
START? Wtf you been doing for 8 months?? I have the liver of a 178yr old now

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
Yea no shit AJN
further clarification as in GFY :cool:

Its actually no news at all, just a rehash of prior news, with what we knew at the time but now they have admitted its our UNRELINQUISHED tenement they are trying to steal with a nice little pic. Kunty Klaus at it again. 😂

More news must be close !
I wonder if Klaus is in the DRC or Monaco.
As they say in Germany "RAUS KLAUS!!"

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
start???? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
beat me too it!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
I’m leaning the other way with the release of the drill results, they might finally be past the point of no return for ML to be issued. There always seemed to be some fear around shouting how valuable Manono is until Cominiere was sorted to avoid perceptions AVZ was getting too sweet a deal. That was one of my suspicions along the way with all of this.

Or maybe ASX is breathing down the neck of AVZ every day with complaints and competitors pushing hard for compliance to be maintained and so they decided not to sit on drilling results as assays are time stamped by the lab so probably could not be held back any longer.

You could be right and ML is weeks away, most recent comments I’ve heard is any tic of the clock. Yet Nigel is yet to share any accurate timeline to date as we know.

Reflecting on events of the last couple of weeks, it’s been pretty intense stuff with Cominiere arrests and IGF report (summary) being published. Be nice to see CAMI arrests next and then a public apology by Princess blaming her advisors who she has now sacked. Don’t expect much more then that from her, but won’t shed a tear if she gets carted off, that’s for sure.

Ministers always have a life boat ready to go if they are caught. Let’s hope someone has drilled holes in hers, I do wonder about her removal upsetting the corrupt apple cart too much I think, we shall see. Plus with Felix saying yesterday how wonderful all the Ministers are then in short, I’d hate to be one of her advisors right now, classic scape goat strategy while preserving her Ministerial position.

Cheers The 🦊
I hope you've read the tea leaves correctly Foxy my dude.
Could you enlighten us a bit about "most recent comments I’ve heard is any tic of the clock"?
Are these comments you've heard from anyone who would actually know, or just speculators like all of us?
Thanks.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
You still have a liver?

I'm on the latest Dialysis machine
See the source image

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Yeah who am I kidding I'm currently drunk right now 🤪 I was trying not to be that stereotypical Irishman 🍻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
You still have a liver?

I'm on the latest Dialysis machine
See the source image
Looks like they threw a wachine machine in for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Looks like they threw a wachine machine in for good measure
apparently, it also washes state money into 'snacks'.
Got it from some fat dude looking panicked and rushed, had a pineapple hanging out of his arse, he assured me that it's in excellent working order, he actually used it too for his diabetes. Then before I could pay him he ran off awkwardly shouting "its imminent"

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Here is the full speech of the Head of State, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo to the Congolese Youth:
Screenshot_20221201_143731_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221201_142426_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221201_142455_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire

The Fox

Regular
I hope you've read the tea leaves correctly Foxy my dude.
Could you enlighten us a bit about "most recent comments I’ve heard is any tic of the clock"?
Are these comments you've heard from anyone who would actually know, or just speculators like all of us?
Thanks.
Yes and No on your question regarding speculators 😁

I don’t talk to any speculators on potential timelines to securing ML. The persons in the know are provided timelines on the ML by people that should know. Only problem is the people that should know, have been spectators. 😁

As I said, the feedback on this is now any tic of the clock, and to take that any way you want.

But this is from the people that should know, so your guess is as good as mine, if the people that should know, get it right this time. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

ptlas

Regular
Yes and No on your question regarding speculators 😁

I don’t talk to any speculators on potential timelines to securing ML. The persons in the know are provided timelines on the ML by people that should know. Only problem is the people that should know, have been spectators. 😁

As I said, the feedback on this is now any tic of the clock, and to take any way you want.

But this is from the people that should know, so your guess is as good as mine if the people that should know get it right this time. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Got it.
ML is imminent
Glad that's cleared up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom