AVZ Discussion 2022

Ozthescot

Regular

Things looking good for AJN if true! Ooops
Will definitely be interesting to see what happens next.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Bin59

Regular
1669923233658.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Hey Bro,

Fyi, I like to use Swimming Pools as my reference when it comes to Size / Length / Depth of Manono tbo

View attachment 23342

And in that photo of the bloke in the pool, if you imagine the surface of the pool above him is the ground, the lithium is sitting just below the bottom of the pool

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1669929680756.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
1669929779490.png

Reactions: 21 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Glad i’ve got other things to pre occupy myself …The girls got a bikini waxing for summer this morning View attachment 23343

That's sure to get all the dormant kiwi's from the Auckland shit show interested in posting here again :LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular

DRC: the 6th edition of the Energy Conference will be held from December 2 to 3, 2022 in Kinshasa​

La Rédaction
December 1, 2022By
images 71

The Energy Conference (DRC NRJ6) will take place from December 2 to 3, 2022 at the Memling Hotel in Kinshasa.​

The program of this activity provides for an introduction by the Minister of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity, Mr. Olivier Mwenze. The latter will be preceded by the welcome word from Mr. Éric Monga, President of the National Energy Commission of the FEC and host of these meetings. And the closing will be done by a panel of Ministers who will comment on the resolutions from the parallel round tables.

Among the expected Ministers are in particular
Ms. Eve Bazaiba, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Environment and Sustainable Development; Mr. Christian Mwando, Minister of State for the Plan,
M. Eustache Muhanzi, Minister of State for SMEs; Mr. Ncolas Kazadi, Minister of Finance; Mr. Julien Paluku, Minister of Industry; Mr. Jean Lucien Bussa, Minister of Foreign Trade; and Mrs. Antoinette N'Samba, Minister of Mines.

Organized in the form of a round table, these meetings are intended to encourage participants to enrich discussions on how the private sector can contribute to meeting the high energy demand (social and industrial) for the development of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Dialogue between the main actors and stakeholders in the energy sector thus becomes a necessity.

Through this conference, the organizers want to meet the needs of local energy producers in order to offer them a concerted solution and support in the development process of their projects, to increase the supply of energy production in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

By stakeholders, we mean
members of the Government, the Regulator, institutions, agencies and public companies, including financial institutions and development partners. Everyone in their sector will participate in this round table to give direct answers to the needs and problems of the private energy sector, and propose concrete solutions for increasing energy production.

Thus, two round tables are scheduled.
The first round table will address the theme "Energy & Mines". It will focus on energy projects and infrastructure.

In this regard, it should be noted that case studies will be given in such a way as to create discussions by the participants themselves and propose solutions.

The second parallel round table will focus on "innovative partnerships" in terms of research and innovation such as the exploitation of lithium in the energy transition as well as ambitious new initiatives such as solutions in energy exploitation as well as ambitious new initiatives such as solutions in solar energy exploitation and mini-networks.

Several speakers are aligned to enrich the debate. Among them, we note the presence of:

1. Ben Munanga, Chairman of the Board of Directors of KAMOA COPPER. It will provide an overview of the initiatives developed by private operators in the energy sector since the promulgation of the 2014 Law and the liberalization of the sector;

2. Fabrice Lusinde, Director General of SNEL will present the initiatives developed by SNEL in the sector;

3. Willy Mulamba, Director at CITIGROUP CONGO, will present the financing mechanisms for energy projects in the DRC;

4. Rémi Fortané, Infrastructure & Renewable Energy expert at ENABEL, will present a practical case on the process of rehablitting the Tshopo hydroelectric power plant.

Note that the resolutions and recommendations resulting from the parallel round tables that will take place on the first day (December 2) will allow the conference to develop the first draft of the roadmap that will be presented on the second day (December 3) before the panel of Ministers will be held.

Nadine FULA​

Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Welcome to WEEK 30 holders …how time flies when your having FUN
1669938557801.gif

1669938717424.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: there you have it!

#RDC : Faced with young people, Félix Tshisekedi defends his ministers who, according to him, are not corrupt. “Bring me proof of their corruption and they will no longer be part of the government”

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
1669939616760.gif

Getting down to the “Nitty Gritty “ Xmas coming up …We have an early market on whats to come first …Xmas …1000pages on TSE…or ML…Also our Nells has so called firmed in the Bridge Dash to outright Favourite
842C9485-6DED-410A-9802-0824EFE7EC8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20

#RDC : Faced with young people, Félix Tshisekedi defends his ministers who, according to him, are not corrupt. “Bring me proof of their corruption and they will no longer be part of the government”

I'm starting to think FT is waiting until it's closer to re-election time before taking any action on the corruption.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
I'm starting to think FT is waiting until it's closer to re-election time before taking any action on the corruption.
I’m thinking but actually know ..he’s
1669940121909.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Sorry Wombat, I've been away hiding in my den and busy cooking up a storm. (cookbook in the works)

Was thinking about inviting you for dinner sometime, please let me know your availability 👍😀

View attachment 23325
Sounds great Fox .
1669940771775.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular

So now its the responsibility of public to bring the proof, I hope thats not what he meant :(

I hope its more like he don't want to make the call on the fate of these corrupt players himself.

He wants to show he is neutral and unbiased and maintain diplomatic standing with all the ministers but at the same time he wants relevant authorities to keep doing their work, bring the evidence, bring the charges and then when its there in black & white, he can then put a final seal of approval stating it's not him but the justice system that did their job?

🤔🤔🤔

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
So now its the responsibility of public to bring the proof, I hope thats not what he meant :(

I hope its more like he don't want to make the call on the fate of these corrupt players himself.

He wants to show he is neutral and unbiased and maintain diplomatic standing with all the ministers but at the same time he wants relevant authorities to keep doing their work, bring the evidence, bring the charges and then when its there in black & white, he can then put a final seal of approval stating it's not him but the justice system that did their job?

🤔🤔🤔
Presidents and politicians are like the BoD of public companies . They are going to say whatever sh1t they have to to keep their high paying jobs. Like a Road Show or an AGM. Tell the masses what they want to hear .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Thought id just fill in the empty months on the chart for the last 30 weeks

Screenshot 2022-12-02 121307.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Anyone else sick of this shit and just want them back on market for better or or worse because you’re completely fkn over the whole thing and looking at tweets and looking here and there’s no real news…: it’s hard to keep the head up when you’re this deep isn’t it… 😒

View attachment 23340
Too old for this Shit Show …let someone else deal with it TO $1.50 -$2 & lets move on with our lives.I have patience ( 5 children) but fuck me dead 30 weeks tomorrow with NO end in sight

Fuxk yeah it’s much more fun on market… This shit is fucked and better open at $2 for all the bullshit we have been through…

At least that way anyone that needs the cash could sell etc..

I recently bought CXO and they at HC are complaining about CXO management not keeping them in the loop and no announcements etc 😂 😂 😂

Amateurs…. 😆

Well if you three blokes are serious, maybe you and Wombie should have a discussion about the following....
My thoughts only (based on my intel)

The surface rights fees have been calculated and given to AVZ (Nigel may say differently)

Nigel does not want to pay the surface rights until ownership issues are resolved with Cominiere and Dathomir

These issues affect the share price (Equity) and are front and center to institutional and other investors

Ownership was brought to light by media reports including Boatman, Tom Richardson.... not Nigel

CAMI won’t issue the mining license until surface rights fees have been paid

AVZ’s cost to purchase Cominiere’s 15% approximately $150million? (Estimated Value)

AVZ has considered paying Dathomir (Simon Cong) for the 15% related to them ($25million)

Intel supposedly stemming from the xxxxxxx alludes to the fact that Cong may be above legal reproach

CATH do not necessarily want 24%.... What they want is guaranteed long term supply

If CATH only want 10% that puts into question previously agreed capital from CATH

Consider AVZ therefore to have higher initial project CAPEX requirements

Start-up capital required for the project was reported up from original DFS (reported around $1Billion)

Possible capital required (Cominiere + Dathomir + Project CAPEX).... I have a figure, others can calculate their own

Share price needs to be higher to avoid excessive dilution

Capital Raise (Equity) generally at 20% discount to the weighted share price

Nigel won’t state Pan African DFI’s (Debt to Equity Ratio), but trying to keep required equity to below 20% of AVZ’s Market Capital

Nigel will look to eventually consolidate SOI (perhaps 1:4) as when it is time for him to cash some in, he would rather be looking at selling a % of 12million shares rather than % of 50million…. So if you own about 3million now, that would come down to less than 1million shares

Nigel will do his best for this project to succeed because he has 50million shares…. at last years Sydney presentation told me he had only invested around $200k to $250k worth in AVZ so indicates how he views his own finances

The roadshows and AGM placated angry investors but did not answer online questions or give clear responses to the above queries

I’ve said in the past that I understand why the company has taken the actions it has, but after disrespecting shareholders by telling WA Road Show attendees the ML would drop on or by 15/11/22 and not to replying to emails, phone calls and AGM online questions it's time to give them a bit of their own business because what AVZ’s exec’s and BOD don’t seem to realise, is that when you shit on shareholders who have invested more financially than they have sooner or later those investors will communicate with other investors instead of the company.

@BEISHA, looks like your hope that TSE would stay a better platform compared to others might have overlooked the crapper rampers and pack mentality lurking here in the background. A recent post calling people dummies, telling me to lay off the piss and calling me a wanker received 43 likes. I realise this place has a lurking pack mentality who join in on shitting on someone so thanks to the moderator for removing that post on my request.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

Rediah

Regular
Sorry for the cross promotion 🙈🙉🙊

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 11.42.17 AM.png

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom