AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Get those ice cream scoops out - a 58m thick hit of world class grade just over 3m below the surface ........

View attachment 23298
cocaine party hard GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Bray

Regular
Today's ann says we've got a 4th drill rig on the job now. To me that's a huge indicator of confidence in what's coming.
Diamond rigs usually run around 1 week per hole..

Trying to pump the results out prior to future trading

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'm going with the glass half full view of this section of the report.

Some relevant comments to share:

There is no statement that AVZ has done anything illegal. (and this was the case in the extracts of the full IGF report early this year as well)
It criticises Dathomir for selling shares when it should not have, yet the report does not state the transaction was illegal or void, but breaches an an article of the JV agreement, not the DRC mining code or they would have mentioned that.
The focus of the balance of this section in the report makes complaint about Dathimor not providing any input value yet taking large profits. (Something AVZ has not been accused of)
Others will have more information, however I recall the JV agreements / shareholder agreements with Cominiere being re-struck after the above event.
The sale of shares to AVZ from Dathomir is stated as a matter of fact, not a complaint on AVZ is my glass half full take.

Obviously the above section / sentence will cause some concern, yet there has been no dialog on reversing this transaction or reshuffling the deck (ownership) by the IGF in the body of the document or in the conclusion.

It would be helpful to have the full report in hand that was completed earlier in the year to correlate this summary and changes since. I hope Franck will share eventually.

What can be investigated further is something that was raised by another holder here, the reference to "article 16 point ( f )" may have been in earlier version of the JV/Shareholders agreement that was reportedly replaced in 2019 (I suspect), yet this is stretching my memory, I'm sure others can dig into more detail. Or correct me if my memory serves me wrong.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
An easier solution would be if Nigel by way of someone like Deboss reach out and put SH minds at ease over this matter . Maybe another wink or a photo of a scrumptious lunch spread . Or better still just announce the gid damn ML .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1669857974500.png

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

JAG

Top 20
1669858063644.png

Reactions: 13 users

DoubleA

Regular
The focus of the IGF report is clearly targeted towards the actions of Cominiere and Dathomir. I think overall things are moving in the right direction, albeit slowly.

Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
"However the part about Dathomir selling 60% to AVZ which it says is illegal essentially after violations of the provisions of the JV contract, this did concern me a little"

This is the part I am currently trying like shit to get my head around???

Are they saying in the report that the purchase of 60% by AVZ was in fact illegal in itself.....violating the terms of the Dathomir JV Contract

And then this posted by JAG
View attachment 23293

So is that 60% safe????

If so where has it subsequently been addressed and assessed as safe/not illegal???

I have to say it....it's been a while .....but this fucking circle-jerk is doing my head in!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yes an that had me concered, but as has been stated to us several times our BOD have kept all communications and paper trails. Dathomir sold off to siphon off $$ from the DRC state in complicity with Cominiere....in contrast we have sunk into the DRC state over $100 million to prove up a monster deposit and a DFS with construction ready to go.

It would be absolute suicide businesswise for them to take it off of us, much more likely is a clean out of Cominiere and crooks, then the state of DRC continuing on with us as the project leader in good faith with a percentage in AVZ (y)

• Love
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
This is all starting to sound like more time, more talking and more bullshit unfortunately. :unsure:

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
Today's ann says we've got a 4th drill rig on the job now. To me that's a huge indicator of confidence in what's coming.
I thought that too, fkin ell a fourth diamond drill rig..............yeah that'll be cheap.
I reckon these guys pretty much have what they need its just time b4 we find out.

Or they are recklessly wasting money to prove up more of what isn't even ours, yeah nah

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
This is all starting to sound like more time, more talking and more bullshit unfortunately. :unsure:
@MoneyBags1348 must have spiked my food.

I reckon its good news and we are making good progress finally. We have been asking for months why these fuckwits are getting away with this shit. Finally we are seeing movement and more light being shone on it all.
Crims arrested, new IGF report, promises of more crims arrested, an then clues like AVZ having bloody 4 diamond rigs onsite at a time when conserving money would be prudent if timeframes are unclear.

These mushies are good 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
An easier solution would be if Nigel by way of someone like Deboss reach out and put SH minds at ease over this matter . Maybe another wink or a photo scrumptious lunch spread . Or better still just announce the gid damn ML .
AVZ should just start recruiting locals for the mine build. When they ask starting date AVZ can say ‘go ask Felix’. A few hundred angry locals wanting work could help things along

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

The Fox

Regular
I’m leaning the other way with the release of the drill results, they might finally be past the point of no return for ML to be issued. There always seemed to be some fear around shouting how valuable Manono is until Cominiere was sorted to avoid perceptions AVZ was getting too sweet a deal. That was one of my suspicions along the way with all of this.

Or maybe ASX is breathing down the neck of AVZ every day with complaints and competitors pushing hard for compliance to be maintained and so they decided not to sit on drilling results as assays are time stamped by the lab so probably could not be held back any longer.

You could be right and ML is weeks away, most recent comments I’ve heard is any tic of the clock. Yet Nigel is yet to share any accurate timeline to date as we know.

Reflecting on events of the last couple of weeks, it’s been pretty intense stuff with Cominiere arrests and IGF report (summary) being published. Be nice to see CAMI arrests next and then a public apology by Princess blaming her advisors who she has now sacked. Don’t expect much more then that from her, but won’t shed a tear if she gets carted off, that’s for sure.

Ministers always have a life boat ready to go if they are caught. Let’s hope someone has drilled holes in hers, I do wonder about her removal upsetting the corrupt apple cart too much I think, we shall see. Plus with Felix saying yesterday how wonderful all the Ministers are then in short, I’d hate to be one of her advisors right now, classic scape goat strategy while preserving her Ministerial position.

Cheers The 🦊

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

TheCount

Regular
Ahhhhh so thats how elmo became super elmo, I always wondered that!
Elmo was always pulling that kind of shizzle when the cameras weren't rolling...

Cookie Monster added weed to his cookies...

Follow me for more stories...

TC.

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Elmo was always pulling that kind of shizzle when the cameras weren't rolling...

Cookie Monster added weed to his cookies...

Follow me for more stories...

TC.
And you were fixing him up to the eyeballs with moonshine! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
I’m leaning the other way with the release of the drill results, they might finally be past the point of no return for ML to be issued. There always seemed to be some fear around shouting how valuable Manono is until Cominiere was sorted to avoid perceptions AVZ was getting too sweet a deal. That was one of my suspicions along the way with all of this.

Or maybe ASX is breathing down the neck of AVZ every day with complaints and competitors pushing hard for compliance to be maintained and so they decided not to sit on drilling results as assays are time stamped by the lab so probably could not be held back any longer.

You could be right and ML is weeks away, most recent comments I’ve heard is any tic of the clock. Yet Nigel is yet to share any accurate timeline to date as we know.

Reflecting on events of the last couple of weeks, it’s been pretty intense stuff with Cominiere arrests and IGF report (summary) being published. Be nice to see CAMI arrests next and then a public apology by Princess blaming her advisors who she has now sacked. Don’t expect much more then that from her, but won’t shed a tear if she gets carted off, that’s for sure.

Ministers always have a life boat ready to go if they are caught. Let’s hope someone has drilled holes in hers, I do wonder about her removal upsetting the corrupt apple cart too much I think, we shall see. Plus with Felix saying yesterday how wonderful all the Ministers are then in short, I’d hate to be one of her advisors right now, classic scape goat strategy while preserving her Ministerial position.

Cheers The 🦊
Hope so mate, hope it's not another excuse to investigate all this shit before deciding on the licence.
Something solid from FT wouldn't go astray, let's hope this has given him the breathing space to push it through. If he's even on our side.

Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
CAMI has stated that CRS may apply to acquire five gold exploration permits, known as the Wanga Project, which cover 1,694 km2in the Wanga mining area located circa 30 km to the west of Kibali Gold Mine, and two areas, which cover 785 km2, in the Kilo Belt in the eastern DRC. Further clarification from CAMI and the Mining Ministry is needed before the administrative processes for the transfer to CRS of the remaining gold permits shown in Figure 1 and the Manono lithium permit shown in Figures 2 and 3 can be completed.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom