• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20
By an large the IGF Report is a good read condemning the scum at Cominiere and also MOP, confidently painting them as criminals. Dathomir too receive a fairly solid kicking.

However the part about Dathomir selling 60% to AVZ which it says is illegal essentially after violations of the provisions of the JV contract, this did concern me a little at first read. But if taking the report in its entirety one would realise that the report is about crooks breaking the law for their own benefit and looting from the DRC. Its focused-on laws being broken and by who, we are just the customer who brought a raw tenement.

That raw untouched tenement (under their corrupt hands) AVZ have gone on to spend over $100 million on proving up the worlds largest lithium deposit.

AVZ/Dathcom are currently being blocked from continuing on with our progress in starting construction on the project itself. I have very little fears we will be punished for Dathomir and Cominieres complicity in ripping off the citizens of the DRC, however Dathomir and Cominiere wont fair so well......Simon Cong say hello to the pineapple !!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

TDITD

Top 20
By an large the IGF Report is a good read condemning the scum at Cominiere and also MOP, confidently painting them as criminals. Dathomir too receive a fairly solid kicking.

However the part about Dathomir selling 60% to AVZ which it says is illegal essentially after violations of the provisions of the JV contract, this did concern me a little at first read. But if taking the report in its entirety one would realise that the report is about crooks breaking the law for their own benefit and looting from the DRC. Its focused-on laws being broken and by who, we are just the customer who brought a raw tenement.

That raw untouched tenement (under their corrupt hands) AVZ have gone on to spend over $100 million on proving up the worlds largest lithium deposit.

AVZ/Dathcom are currently being blocked from continuing on with our progress in starting construction on the project itself. I have very little fears we will be punished for Dathomir and Cominieres complicity in ripping off the citizens of the DRC, however Dathomir and Cominiere wont fair so well......Simon Cong say hello to the pineapple !!!
That extra 15% we are after may become a little harder to get though ?
But WTF do I know. Lets hope our BOD and employed hands (who have done great so far) are working hard to present a great deal to get us that piece of the puzzle !

Drilling results are little on the small side 😂🤣 (for us, anyone else ITS HEADLINE NEWS)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
What a shame. Any other company announce 144m@1.75% and they’d be running down the street naked.
We just like meh

If any other speccy I own announced this I'd be getting an 8 ball, the streaking would come later

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TDITD

Top 20
Fuck right off with that
"hole MO22DD005 from 8.7 metres to 10 metres downhole grading 3.41% Li2O"

Jesus christ many companies are making a living on 10mt intercepts at 1.1%, here we are 8mts from surface hitting mts @ 3.14 % Li2O within a 'smaller' hit of 114.99 mts @ 1.52% Li2O

Levels people, Levels (y)

Im The Best Season 3 GIF by Black Sails

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wombat74

Top 20

So in that case it's not Zijin's fault either . Really it's just another can of worms that's been opened .

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
So in that case it's not Zijin's fault either . Really it's just another can of worms that's been opened .
true from their perspective its not Zijins fault.

BUT our JV contract says we have first dibs, we weren't given it by Cominiere who this report shows to have been working complicitly to undermine the state in favour of snacks. If anything it hasn't opened another can, but helped us in showing Cominiere are pieces of corrupt shit who worked with Zijin to undermine Dathcom & AVZ

• Thinking
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
What a shame. Any other company announce 144m@1.75% and they’d be running down the street naked.
We just like meh
Doesn't even give me a soft-on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

"However the part about Dathomir selling 60% to AVZ which it says is illegal essentially after violations of the provisions of the JV contract, this did concern me a little"

This is the part I am currently trying like shit to get my head around???

Are they saying in the report that the purchase of 60% by AVZ was in fact illegal in itself.....violating the terms of the Dathomir JV Contract

And then this posted by JAG
1669853659597.png

So is that 60% safe????

If so where has it subsequently been addressed and assessed as safe/not illegal???

I have to say it....it's been a while .....but this fucking circle-jerk is doing my head in!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1669856267671.png

• Fire
  • Love

The Fox

Regular
"However the part about Dathomir selling 60% to AVZ which it says is illegal essentially after violations of the provisions of the JV contract, this did concern me a little"

This is the part I am currently trying like shit to get my head around???

Are they saying in the report that the purchase of 60% by AVZ was in fact illegal in itself.....violating the terms of the Dathomir JV Contract

And then this posted by JAG
View attachment 23293

So is that 60% safe????

If so where has it subsequently been addressed and assessed as safe/not illegal???

I have to say it....it's been a while .....but this fucking circle-jerk is doing my head in!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm going with the glass half full view of this section of the report.

Some relevant comments to share:

There is no statement that AVZ has done anything illegal. (and this was the case in the extracts of the full IGF report early this year as well)
It criticises Dathomir for selling shares when it should not have, yet the report does not state the transaction was illegal or void, but breaches an an article of the JV agreement, not the DRC mining code or they would have mentioned that.
The focus of the balance of this section in the report makes complaint about Dathimor not providing any input value yet taking large profits. (Something AVZ has not been accused of)
Others will have more information, however I recall the JV agreements / shareholder agreements with Cominiere being re-struck after the above event.
The sale of shares to AVZ from Dathomir is stated as a matter of fact, not a complaint on AVZ is my glass half full take.

Obviously the above section / sentence will cause some concern, yet there has been no dialog on reversing this transaction or reshuffling the deck (ownership) by the IGF in the body of the document or in the conclusion.

It would be helpful to have the full report in hand that was completed earlier in the year to correlate this summary and changes since. I hope Franck will share eventually.

What can be investigated further is something that was raised by another holder here, the reference to "article 16 point ( f )" may have been in earlier version of the JV/Shareholders agreement that was reportedly replaced in 2019 (I suspect), yet this is stretching my memory, I'm sure others can dig into more detail. Or correct me if my memory serves me wrong.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Reactions: 22 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Today's ann says we've got a 4th drill rig on the job now. To me that's a huge indicator of confidence in what's coming.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

The Fox

Regular
I'm going with the glass half full view of this section of the report.

Some relevant comments to share:

There is no statement that AVZ has done anything illegal. (and this was the case in the extracts of the full IGF report early this year as well)
It criticises Dathomir for selling shares when it should not have, yet the report does not state the transaction was illegal or void, but breaches an an article of the JV agreement, not the DRC mining code or they would have mentioned that.
The focus of the balance of this section in the report makes complaint about Dathimor not providing any input value yet taking large profits. (Something AVZ has not been accused of)
Others will have more information, however I recall the JV agreements / shareholder agreements with Cominiere being re-struck after the above event.
The sale of shares to AVZ from Dathomir is stated as a matter of fact, not a complaint on AVZ is my glass half full take.

Obviously the above section / sentence will cause some concern, yet there has been no dialog on reversing this transaction or reshuffling the deck (ownership) by the IGF in the body of the document or in the conclusion.

It would be helpful to have the full report in hand that was completed earlier in the year to correlate this summary and changes since. I hope Franck will share eventually.

What can be investigated further is something that was raised by another holder here, the reference to "article 16 point ( f )" may have been in earlier version of the JV/Shareholders agreement that was reportedly replaced in 2019 (I suspect), yet this is stretching my memory, I'm sure others can dig into more detail. Or correct me if my memory serves me wrong.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
PS. Thinking about this more, my personal opinion is there is no case for AVZ to answer even with regard to the article 16 point ( f ) item raised. If anything, Cominiere would have a case against Dathomir for selling shares to AVZ in return for project development and funding which happened, AVZ kept their end of the bargain up, and we all know the sale of shares from Dathomir to AVZ was done with support of Comimiere.

If the timeline is right, new JV/Shareholder agreements/company structure/ may have been completed sometime after that transaction anyway. (yet to fully confirm this, stretching my memory as I said, but makes sense.)

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Reactions: 22 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Get those ice cream scoops out - a 58m thick hit of world class grade just over 3m below the surface ........

Screenshot 2022-12-01 120714.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom