AVZ Discussion 2022

DoubleA

Regular
Yeah, Franck reckons Allard IS in jail already, and Hadley has been or is about to be charged with fraud. But, as long as other very honest and nice people can run TTX, then I suppose everything is kosher. Maybe Klaus can step up. Oh, wait.........
Is he mentioning Allard/Natus as a warning?

Hello Éric Allard and Hadley Natus, Athanase Mwamba and Kibeya are under arrest in Kinshasa

I read that as addressing Allard and Natus and and warning them that Mwamba and Kibeya are under arrest.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
france lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon
I've signaler your post! 😤
Screenshot_20221127_141434_Chrome.jpg

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular
They may have to consider closing Kinshasa international!! Rats will be scurrying for holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Cute, now you want to fight me. My point stands, your posts were moronic and there's no getting away from that with fake bravado. Show some responsibility.

Oh, and I've never attended an AVZ presentation in Sydney or anywhere else. Feel free to have the last word. You'll feel like a winner.

I guess an apology might be in order on that point, if you’re not the Powerage from the crapper who said you were at the presentation and joined in with Mining8 calling me a troll

There’s no bravado about me, just a desire to see face to face the people with a pack mentality who join in when others are putting shit on me

People call MoP bitch, cunt etc.... no comments
Marius calls them evil.... no comments

I put up voodoo dolls for Athanase, Mupande and Kayinda and the abuse starts and is backed up by over 40 people on tse

There are plenty of people here who lurk in the background and don’t contribute anything other than an occasional judgmental opinion, I’m interested in people who have fun, and people who provide information and aren’t scared of calling the DRC corrupt… They’re the one’s who bring about change, not people like you.

As far as getting the last word in, there’s no winners and losers, it’s not about that, so you can apply that shit to yourself rather than me

Thats it for me today, no doubt you'll be happy about that

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Is he mentioning Allard/Natus as a warning?

Hello Éric Allard and Hadley Natus, Athanase Mwamba and Kibeya are under arrest in Kinshasa

I read that as addressing Allard and Natus and and warning them that Mwamba and Kibeya are under arrest.

Yes, addressing those two, and then later adding information on their status. But he's obviously not 100% about actualities

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
FWIW:
Let he/she who is without sin cast the 1st stone. I'll always be sinful & greedy but I try to make the best of me have the greater effect and try to make my little part of the world a better place for those around me. Hoping we & AVZ can do that also for those in Manono ... DRC.

Team-Felix can't lock up all those greedy & corrupt - who would be left? Sure he needs to hurry the fark up, but he's got to use carrot & stick ... put the worst offenders away, try & pull others into line ... keep building alliances so hopefully good will keep growing after this presidential term.

We all screw up. I've done stupid things. Do the people going to jail (or at risk of) deserve abusive language and worse? Isn't it enough they are publicly shamed for their crimes, that they go to jail, the proceeds of crime returned to the State & People. They are someone's child, sibling, partner or parent. I hope they are rehabilitated one day.

I respect how good honest NGO's and journalists (Franck, Kiki, Joe ...) in the DRC are increasingly getting engaged, understanding the Manono Lithium corruption, the delays & lost prosperity for DRC people; and are advocating the AVZ-DRC Cause to the most powerful & honest politicians and officials, without being personally abusive.

Hold the corrupt to account, always, but can we try not to lower ourselves? And as others have said, when pain & frustration bring out the worst in us, when we slip up, editing/cleaning posts is good, so our enemies can't try to bring us down to their level.

Go AVZ !!! IMO GLTAH.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Bray

Regular
Earlier post removed @MoneyBags1348

On a positive note - stole one of @JAG’S girls for a day at the beach..
D939E378-619A-482E-BE71-B7390119BABA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JNRB

Regular
Hey all. Recently there was a list published of all the departments in DRC where Felix was changing up who was in charge, but CAMI want on the list.
Was that because of what we now see happening, taking legal action rather than just administratively removing someone?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Roon

Regular
Hey all. Recently there was a list published of all the departments in DRC where Felix was changing up who was in charge, but CAMI want on the list.
Was that because of what we now see happening, taking legal action rather than just administratively removing someone?
But they haven't taken any legal action against anyone from CAMI - just Cominiere and another department unrelated to AVZ. And did I not read that some new administrators in CAMI were appointed by the MoM last week? I'm sure I did, because our friend Jean Felix Mupande issued a statement that it was good to see collaborators of his placed into higher office at CAMI.

Samus

Top 20
Screenshot_20221127_170923_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Samus

Top 20

:rolleyes::unsure:
Screenshot_20221127_173841_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

obe wan

Regular
But they haven't taken any legal action against anyone from CAMI - just Cominiere and another department unrelated to AVZ. And did I not read that some new administrators in CAMI were appointed by the MoM last week? I'm sure I did, because our friend Jean Felix Mupande issued a statement that it was good to see collaborators of his placed into higher office at CAMI.
Yes there was an article on Twitter stating some new administrators were appointed ; I noticed that that article was circa 18th of November ‘2021’ ; the articles appears to have been deleted

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
FWIW:
Let he/she who is without sin cast the 1st stone. I'll always be sinful & greedy but I try to make the best of me have the greater effect and try to make my little part of the world a better place for those around me. Hoping we & AVZ can do that also for those in Manono ... DRC.

Team-Felix can't lock up all those greedy & corrupt - who would be left? Sure he needs to hurry the fark up, but he's got to use carrot & stick ... put the worst offenders away, try & pull others into line ... keep building alliances so hopefully good will keep growing after this presidential term.

We all screw up. I've done stupid things. Do the people going to jail (or at risk of) deserve abusive language and worse? Isn't it enough they are publicly shamed for their crimes, that they go to jail, the proceeds of crime returned to the State & People. They are someone's child, sibling, partner or parent. I hope they are rehabilitated one day.

I respect how good honest NGO's and journalists (Franck, Kiki, Joe ...) in the DRC are increasingly getting engaged, understanding the Manono Lithium corruption, the delays & lost prosperity for DRC people; and are advocating the AVZ-DRC Cause to the most powerful & honest politicians and officials, without being personally abusive.

Hold the corrupt to account, always, but can we try not to lower ourselves? And as others have said, when pain & frustration bring out the worst in us, when we slip up, editing/cleaning posts is good, so our enemies can't try to bring us down to their level.

Go AVZ !!! IMO GLTAH.
Havent actually screwed my fellow countrymen over by illegally taking money or placing them in a poverty situation through utter greed/deceit .Must have led a boring life/childhood but have done some dumb things when younger which mates thought amusing/funny ….Wont use language just incase i may offend these criminals but how about a off the cuff stoning
1669533922366.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

oxxa23

Regular
By ohreally on the crapper

Attachments

• 2022-11-27_152912.png
    2022-11-27_152912.png
    557.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JNRB

Regular
No you're right not yet, but I wonder if something is brewing there also. This action against CAMI has clearly been bubbling away in the background for some time, just thinking there might be more to come

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Imagine if this sort of corrupt shit happened in a democratic country. Every man and his dog would be in the media like this absolute champion:

Not all heroes wear capes

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
That blokes a fucken legend

Will never forget 2009 in Bendigo, 45 degrees 8am in morning, standing on roof of family home with fire fighting pump running flat out putting out constant spot fires around home.

Greenies refused to allow backburning of local forests, around 58 homes totalled around us

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
That blokes a fucken legend

Will never forget 2009 in Bendigo, 45 degrees 8am in morning, standing on roof of family home with fire fighting pump running flat out putting out constant spot fires around home.

Greenies refused to allow backburning of local forests, around 58 homes totalled around us
Greenies dont have the power to block backburning. Think about the misinformation you're spreading.

Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Top Bottom