AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I beg to differ.
In my opinion AVZ had hoped to have the ML by the time the road shows rolled around and it was to be a victory tour of sorts.

Anyway let’s hope that the news coming out of DRC in the last 24hours is a stepping stone for REAL positive announcements in the future.
Not sure AVZ will announce via the ASX the arrests to be honest, while it’s great for us it’s not really for AVZ to announce

Yeah I don't see them announcing it, not their style and wouldn't want to be seen as poking the bear as it's a matter for the DRC courts whom I'm sure we would want to be keeping on our side.

Looks like there's a few people on here getting a bit sensitive, everybody chill the fuck out and have a relaxing Sunday.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular

National Assembly: The national elected declare admissible the land bill

novembre 25, 2022

Minister Aime Sakombi responding to MPs' concerns

Kinshasa, November 26th, 2022 (CPA) – The national elected declared admissible the draft land law, on Friday, during a plenary session at the people’s palace, after hearing, 48 hours later, elements of the minister’s responses of Land Affairs, Aime Sakombi Molendo to the concerns of elected officials.

« The land policy adopted by the government establishes a system of land tenure security for local communities through the establishment of a land information system articulated by the delimitation of land and the issuance of a collective land title », he said.

In his methodology, the minister grouped his responses into 8 themes, including the land tenure of local communities and the role of traditional authority; the civil and criminal responsibility of the registrar of real estate titles, the head of the cadastre division and the other agents under their responsibility as well as the problem of the probative force attached to the certificate of registration and the security of land and real estate transactions.

“The amending bill introduced, through articles 205 and 223, the principle of the civil and criminal liability of the registrar of real estate titles, the head of the cadastre division and the other agents under their direction”, said Aime Sakombi. .

Restriction of the right of acquisition of land by foreigners

Regarding the likelihood of foreigners having access to land, the Minister reaffirmed « the restriction of the right to acquire land by foreigners, the perpetual concession being reserved only for natural persons of Congolese nationality ».

Regarding the phenomenon of hoarding and grabbing of rural land, Minister Molendo said that the adverse effects of this phenomenon are crucial and even threaten the survival of our country. This calls for courageous measures to be taken by the national representation, he underlined.

The government plans to resolve this problem by initiating the legal review or development audit of all concessions granted over large areas.

The national deputies have declared this land bill admissible and are sending it to PAJ commission, which has 7 days to submit a revised text to the plenary. ACP/

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

oxxa23

Regular
I beg to differ.
In my opinion AVZ had hoped to have the ML by the time the road shows rolled around and it was to be a victory tour of sorts.

Anyway let’s hope that the news coming out of DRC in the last 24hours is a stepping stone for REAL positive announcements in the future.
Not sure AVZ will announce via the ASX the arrests to be honest, while it’s great for us it’s not really for AVZ to announce
Don't like my opinions?
Put me on ignore

But don't tell me what I can and cannot post.

That's for the crapper.

Nothing concrete has happened to resolve these issueS.
Big plural.
Just rumours.

AVZ was complicit in these with the RS to head off a rebellion at the AGM.

Which indicates that they don't see a resolution any time soon.

If people are dumb enough to believe twitter and not wait for official AVZ announcements then there is little hope for them.

So pull your head in.
It was nothing to do with your assessment of the news, it was to do with your sledging of those here and those fighting for avz on twitter... but you just keep going off...

Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
What an odd thing to say...

MR.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bray

Regular
She’s pretty big..

Also found out yesterday from the BHP SSE who’s geo friend is working in DRC.. is not on AVZ. SHATTERED
Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

6586B73A-76C5-40EA-BEC1-7B61952D919D.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Mate can you stop with this fucking shit yeah?

Do you have any understanding of how vile and offensive this is to people living and working in DRC and not withstanding, African nations in general?

What the fuck are you thinking? Have you lost your mind or are too pissed up to give a fuck? Is that it?

I have lived and worked in Africa for years and this kind of thing, though you seem to think that it's harmless and all "good fun" is a so called "private forum" you are just fuelling the machine to add another log to the fire of everything that is running against us right now.

Are you fucking kidding me? Really?

Here's an example. I nearly got fired for talking about "native apps" on a phone for a Kenyan telco client. Which I might add offered a service that bundled apps into an aggregate offer on a free device with a plan. Because I referred to the apps as being "native" to the device.

That's how fucking sensitive they are.

So once again for the dummies. We know that detractors are scouring and listening the everything we say and willing to re post it on other social platforms to prove somehow, how much hate we supposedly have for con gollese.

You think it's funny? It's not mate. Not in the slightest. It's not even clever.

Lay off the piss. Grab your coat and stick to posting pictures of yourself looking like a wanker holding fire arms or some shit.

At least then everyone gets a laugh without any damage done.

I’ve deleted the posts for you mate, but next time don’t sugarcoat it ok, give it to me straight

The only time I drink is when I go out for dinner with my better half, so I don’t need that excuse for what I post.

Posts were directed as Athanase, Mupande and Kayinda not anyone else and I don’t joke about those things, I’ve had experience with them since I was a kid and I know the power behind them, unlike you

No comments yet about anyone calling the MoP bitchface or cunt though, guess you just don’t like me eh

That picture I post of Darth Sidious is just a joke I have with @Cashcity, nothing to do with AVZ or you so I don’t give a shit whether you think it’s funny or not.

Calling me a wanker on here is fine, I’ll give you my address if you want to do it in person

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Fair call re cunts, so I’ve reverted avatar from that cunt back to original cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users
925EAD86-1B83-443D-B234-AE3BF462096B.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
200w.gif

Where is the love guys?

Your all acting like there isn't going to be a $2 Tranny Party and instead we will have a 10c Fight Club

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bray

Regular
Edit: post removed, issue resolved

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Money don’t let the anger get the best of you, being pissed off and responding fair enough but don’t drag relationships into an online forum, too far on the personal side
I couldn't agree more. I see Axle is back on twitter using this fracca to his advantage.

It's vital we maintain respect for others including the good people of the DRC and that we don't drop the ball now, when things are looking promising.

Cheers all.

Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
Good morning my little crustaceans 😎

Attachments

• B5EF4BC8-126E-40EA-97D5-4E8CF6A4A199.jpeg
    B5EF4BC8-126E-40EA-97D5-4E8CF6A4A199.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

pow4ade

Regular
@pow4ade you would be better just addressing your comments directly to me.

I remember you saying you were at last year’s Sydney presentation and I remember you putting shit on me on the crapper when they suspended me. I’m only 100km’s north at Lake Macquarie, why don’t you take a trip up and let me know where and when
Cute, now you want to fight me. My point stands, your posts were moronic and there's no getting away from that with fake bravado. Show some responsibility.

Oh, and I've never attended an AVZ presentation in Sydney or anywhere else. Feel free to have the last word. You'll feel like a winner.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Bin59

Regular
Bold statement to Eric Allard & Hadley Natus 😲

1669517014501.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

JAG

Top 20
Happy Sunday

Can’t win em all but a sensational day 😂

Attachments

• B3FF90B8-E117-4858-ACC8-54894DF6A799.jpeg
    B3FF90B8-E117-4858-ACC8-54894DF6A799.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
  • 74B193EF-892C-4CCC-93E9-B686445D2C0F.jpeg
    74B193EF-892C-4CCC-93E9-B686445D2C0F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • DCCEC1BD-AEA7-46FC-8510-E02B65AA5AFC.jpeg
    DCCEC1BD-AEA7-46FC-8510-E02B65AA5AFC.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20

MESSAGE FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER​

“Mining is both a mirror and a lever of ongoing globalization. It raises issues in terms of management and control.”

Wow Athanase, it looks like The DRC Government is of the opinion that you looked too much in that mirror and pulled the wrong levers.
And we will not talk about the terms of management and control, other than they accuse you of mismanagement and abuse of that control.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Bold statement to Eric Allard & Hadley Natus 😲

View attachment 22985

Yeah, Franck reckons Allard IS in jail already, and Hadley has been or is about to be charged with fraud. But, as long as other very honest and nice people can run TTX, then I suppose everything is kosher. Maybe Klaus can step up. Oh, wait.........

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Happy Sunday

Can’t win em all but a sensational day 😂