AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I've decided to change my avatar temporarily to remind everyone which cunt is next in the firing line

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Agreed

I am sure everyone is incredibly appreciative of the work Franck has done to shine a light on the awful state of corruption in the DRC

Unfortunately it would not be appropriate to provide him with any substantial gifts right now.....it's just not the right look

I do think we could get collectively put together a letter of appreciation and thanks and also individually those on the bird could send messages of support and appreciation for the work he has done and also recognise and note his strength of character and moral integrity in facing up to the corruption in his country

That said I do believe there will come a time in the future where a small gift or token of appreciation for Franck would not be considered inappropriate

In much the same way as is customary for the volunteer sports coach to receive a bottle of wine or some chocolates or a modest dinner voucher at the end of a season

We could fly him in for a $5 boats and hoes party as the honorary speaker then it's not a bribe. Wouldn't want to culture shock him at the $2 tranny party.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Agreed

I am sure everyone is incredibly appreciative of the work Franck has done to shine a light on the awful state of corruption in the DRC

Unfortunately it would not be appropriate to provide him with any substantial gifts right now.....it's just not the right look

I do think we could get collectively put together a letter of appreciation and thanks and also individually those on the bird could send messages of support and appreciation for the work he has done and also recognise and note his strength of character and moral integrity in facing up to the corruption in his country

That said I do believe there will come a time in the future where a small gift or token of appreciation for Franck would not be considered inappropriate

In much the same way as is customary for the volunteer sports coach to receive a bottle of wine or some chocolates or a modest dinner voucher at the end of a season

How about a dozen of @JAG’s lobsters and poster of Nells…. If you send them to me I’ll be sure Frank gets them

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
How about a dozen of @JAG’s lobsters and poster of Nells…. If you send them to me I’ll be sure Frank gets them
Talking of crays…… think I’ll join my brother in law for another catch tomorrow morning 😎 then hit the BBQ

• Fire
  • Love

oxxa23

Regular
To start with, nobody is guilty until proven, that is a normal process.

The Cominiere heads are not accused of wrongly selling assets, but 'poor management of the proceeds', according to these reports.

Will the accused throw the MoP under the bus while defending themselves? Who knows? How can they?

The MoP stays clear at this stage, she approved the sale of assets, on advice of Cominiere.
The illegal part of this is not her approving, but Cominiere giving ill advice for reasons known to the BoD of Cominiere.
She has to deal with Cominiere, giving her wrong advice,

To be extremely honest, I don't give a rat's arse what Cominiere does with any sale proceeds, that has nothing to do with AVZ, but is DRC's business.

What I want to see is the DRC denouncing the Bullshit, declared by the MoP (on advice from Cominiere) and recognition by the DRC Government, that AVZ legally holds title over 75% of Dathcom and has a valid MOU over MM Powerplant and the ML and EP over the entire 188 squares of 13359 and not 139 squares as per CAMI map.

The rest is DRC's Days of my life nonsense noise and annoys the hell out of me.

I have to say Felix's process is the right process:
1: First remove the bad actors in the Judiciary.
2: Challenge the corrupt individuals through the court system.

This process will take more than 1 day.

He has to act above board, otherwise he can be accused of continuing with a dishonest process.

Just my 2 bob worth.
don't know cruiser, although just a headline here, this is suggesting was arrested for the sale...

1669438632283.png

Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
FMD; TSE has also become unreadable..... For those whom want to end of all, just get it over with; just grab a pineapple with another TSE equal, cross arms and ram those pineapples up your asses ; be free...

It's like listening to some bird with a 35 day a month period
CORRECTION...................HOT CRAPPER IS UNREADABLE, has been that way for a looooong time, also infested with cockroaches , turds . trolls and multi nics.

TSE is the most informed forum going around, passionate longs sharing their intel, thoughts, laughter and emotions.......beats the crapper any day !!

After 8 months of conspiracy theories, french translation, misinformation, everybody is entitled to feel weary, wary, bemused, disgruntled, .........stale ..............everyone is human here, not robots.

No disrespect.................but get a grip and pull yourself together.........you are better than that.

Just sayin.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Here's a good one for you :rolleyes::

Tribune: AVZ transfers 24% of Dathcom shares to CATH. Have the pre-emption rights which give priority to other shareholders been respected? Has the approval of the shareholders' meeting been obtained?​

Third party rights

According to AVZ's announcement on November 23 on the Australian Stock Exchange (AXS), AVZ owns 75% of Dathcom shares, still retains 51% after transferring 24% to CATH, and AVZ acquires 15% of Dathcom shares. held by Cominière, which ultimately enabled it to hold 66% of the shares.

AVZ's announcements are a contempt of the judgment of the DRC court, a contempt for the DRC government, an arrogance to other shareholders and a deception of the stock market and investors.

According to the court judgment, AVZ's contract for the transfer of 15% of Dathcom's shares with Dathomir was terminated on May 14, 2021, and the general manager of Dathcom, appointed by AVZ, was sentenced for falsifying certificates of shareholders and shareholder registers.

The transfer of 24% of the shares of Dathcom by AVZ to CATH was illegal, and did not comply with the provisions of the Joint-Venture Agreement concerning the right of first refusal which gives priority of purchase to the other shareholders. Moreover, it did not obtain the approval of the shareholders' meeting.

On November 7, 2022, Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference and announced that the interests of the State defended through COMINIERE, that moreover AVZ has not undertaken anything on the ground since joining Dathcom Mine 6 years ago. Therefore, AVZ's acquisition of Dathcom's 15% stake from COMINIERE is a lie.
C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

fake news.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Indeed, perhaps also good news for us given MoP (the green mamba) seems to be digging herself a big hole:

'On November 7, 2022, Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference and announced that the interests of the State defended through COMINIERE, that moreover AVZ has not undertaken anything on the ground since joining Dathcom Mine 6 years ago.'

Wonder if that is the same COMINIERE whose executives are said to have been arrested for illegally selling Dathcom shares to Zigin Mining for peanuts on the dollar and then keeping the money for themselves :unsure:

Should be an interesting weekend starting tonight when hopefully some local articles go into more detail on these charges.

The CEO and the DT of Cominiere were finally arrested by the courts for having, according to the documented report of the IGF, sold at a low price, the shares of this state-owned company in a large lithium project. We demanded their arrest earlier. At the Min portfolio to prepare.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Indeed, perhaps also good news for us given MoP (the green mamba) seems to be digging herself a big hole:

'On November 7, 2022, Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference and announced that the interests of the State defended through COMINIERE, that moreover AVZ has not undertaken anything on the ground since joining Dathcom Mine 6 years ago.'

Wonder if that is the same COMINIERE whose executives are said to have been arrested for illegally selling Dathcom shares to Zigin Mining for peanuts on the dollar and then keeping the money for themselves :unsure:

Should be an interesting weekend starting tonight when hopefully some local articles go into more detail on these charges.

The CEO and the DT of Cominiere were finally arrested by the courts for having, according to the documented report of the IGF, sold at a low price, the shares of this state-owned company in a large lithium project. We demanded their arrest earlier. At the Min portfolio to prepare.

My only issue is they haven't said the sale was illegal and should not have been allowed....they're basically saying the people involved sold it at a low price and maybe squandered or misused the proceeds

There seems to be no voice at the moment saying the sale will not be allowed to stand or that it will be overturned

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
My only issue is they haven't said the sale was illegal and should not have been allowed....they're basically saying the people involved sold it at a low price and maybe squandered or misused the proceeds

There seems to be no voice at the moment saying the sale will not be allowed to stand or that it will be overturned
Hopefully some more details forthcoming, only so much you can fit in a tweet. These NGO's seem to be on top of the details for the most part.

3. TO THE MINISTER OF PORTFOLIO
- To stop sowing confusion and playing a role that blocks the development of the mining project of
Dathcom Mining SA and take into account the conclusions of the IGF roadmap (Report) on
his bad role in the illegal sale of 15% of the shares to a Zijin company as well as the sell-off
of the assets of Cominière SA by its interim management, then draw all the conclusions of fact
and by law;
- To respect and support the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the Government of the Republic,
through the Minister in charge of the energy sector, and AVZ POWER SAU for the rehabilitation of
Mpiana-Mwanga power stations;
- To stop taking sides with a private company (Dathomir Mining Resources SARLU) in its
commercial dispute with AVZ International Pty Ltd nor for the Chinese group Zijin, beneficiary of a
sale of Cominière SA shares qualified as illegal by the Report of the General Inspectorate of
Finance, with all the risks of undermining the efforts of His Excellency Mr.
President of the Republic and Head of State for a healthier business climate and the rule of law;
- To proceed urgently, in the name of the higher interest of the nation and in respect of the vision
of the Head of State, to the recruitment by selective test of State agents who can manage
rationally with productive governance this state mining company whose assets
serve only a small group of individuals identified by reports from other organizations not
governmental.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
Hmm

Attachments

• A0378ED5-A126-481E-9648-C42CCAD09A99.png
    A0378ED5-A126-481E-9648-C42CCAD09A99.png
    542.8 KB · Views: 173
  • FF322688-8874-4234-A1DB-1D19A50EB6BB.png
    FF322688-8874-4234-A1DB-1D19A50EB6BB.png
    414.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
This all looks promising. Is our only source Twitter ? If so I call it BS until proven otherwise. A warrant for their arrest . Where's the photos? I'm guessing they aren't hiding out in mountains with the gorillas .

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

JNRB

Regular
I'm not sure gifts to Frank is the right appearance to thanks him for reporting on corruption and gifts...🤔

Maybe a donation to charity of his choice...
I think people took the idea of a gift a little too literally.

But donating to a charity he wants to support is a great idea.
Is anyone on here in contact with him?

Reactions: 2 users

JNRB

Regular

I didn't want to be a downer but yeah I was thinking the same.
It's good to get these crooks out but hopefully we're still able to unwind the dodgy actions that got then in trouble.
We shall see.

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
0CE2E2C9-7F80-47CB-8768-98AC2BC20D5C.png

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
" He accuses them of mismanagement of funds resulting from the sale of 15% of shares to a chinese coy "

I gotta agree with @Winenut , concerns me that it only references " mismanagement " of the sale, not the ILLEGAL SALE in itself.

I got a giggle when it states COMINIERE is only a " young " coy, formulated in 2010............its fucking 12 yrs in existence and should know the LAW ...............young or old !!!

What a disgrace this coy is .........an indictment to the DRC and a juxtaposition to what Felix is trying to sell to the world !!

scum.gif

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular
I think people took the idea of a gift a little too literally.

But donating to a charity he wants to support is a great idea.
Is anyone on here in contact with hi
I would recommend not even suggesting gifts or donations or anything connected to Franck at this point.

Unlike a volunteer school coach Franck is a journalist who has the ability to influence en masse. So it would be wise for him to not be seen to be influenced by wagers, charity et al

Just saying.

Do what I did and get on the bird and personally thank him for all his efforts. He would appreciate it I'm sure.

Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone else reading so much French that their phone now wants to translate everything to French all of the time? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom