AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
FMD; TSE has also become unreadable..... For those whom want to end of all, just get it over with; just grab a pineapple with another TSE equal, cross arms and ram those pineapples up your asses ; be free...

It's like listening to some bird with a 35 day a month period
When the messenger is being led up the garden path those that listen may become weary and sceptical .

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular
When the messenger is being led up the garden path those that listen may become weary and sceptical .
I don't think the messenger has intentionally been led up the garden path fwiw ; I reckon much of what's been shared in good faith here, (not so much now) ( not worth it ) , has genuinely been, how management saw their position at that time..unfortunately too many snipers in the DRC bushes, who constantly take potshots to disrupt .

Nellis last post was pretty ‘snap snap’ fwiw, will a pot shot be taken that will disrupt that...who knows, but likely genuine at the time. Being weary and sceptical is fine....pineapple post every 20 mines of 24 hour is pretty boring ; I attended the brissy Roadshow ; two things of interest.....Nigel was pretty claim and comfortable until two Chinese women come in after about 10-15 mins after the RS started ; he went straight into rigor mortis mode and any traction I though he was making in moving towards those extra slides etc , it was lost from that point .

Other point of interest and received the same feedback from other road shows ; was that despite all the fire spitting and pineapple throwing on TSE and how the RS / AGM was going to be heated..... It was all crickets ; apart from Beisha’s questions ; there was nothing which resembled any of the table tossing in here....seemed a bit like the chihuahua going mental through the garden fence until the gate is open...gate gets closed and off they go again ; just sayin

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

Samus

Top 20
I don't think the messenger has intentionally been led up the garden path fwiw ; I reckon much of what's been shared in good faith here, (not so much now) ( not worth it ) , has genuinely been, how management saw their position at that time..unfortunately too many snipers in the DRC bushes, who constantly take potshots to disrupt .

Nellis last post was pretty ‘snap snap’ fwiw, will a pot shot be taken that will disrupt that...who knows, but likely genuine at the time. Being weary and sceptical is fine....pineapple post every 20 mines of 24 hour is pretty boring ; I attended the brissy Roadshow ; two things of interest.....Nigel was pretty claim and comfortable until two Chinese women come in after about 10-15 mins after the RS started ; he went straight into rigor mortis mode and any traction I though he was making in moving towards those extra slides etc , it was lost from that point .

Other point of interest and received the same feedback from other road shows ; was that despite all the fire spitting and pineapple throwing on TSE and how the RS / AGM was going to be heated..... It was all crickets ; apart from Beisha’s questions ; there was nothing which resembled any of the table tossing in here....seemed a bit like the chihuahua going mental through the garden fence until the gate is open...gate gets closed and off they go again ; just sayin
Hmm Melbourne RS was 'mostly' respectful but fairly heated imo. Many of the questions bought up here were asked of management and shareholders weren't easily pacified nor always satisfied with the answers.
A lot to digest after months of silence from management, most every question raised at the AGM had been answered in Melbourne after over an hour of questioning.
Perhaps those in Brisbane rolled over like a bunch of wussbags but it wasn't really what we witnessed here fyi.

Also most questions by online participants of the AGM were dismissed by Ben Cohen as management wasn't inclined to answer them so I'm no really sure that is a fair assessment.

I'm not sure what you expected though either since shareholders have a vested interest in the success of the company, both RS & AGM the narrative was controlled by management. Any shareholder with their own best interest at heart has to respect that in these circumstances and the reason that information provided must be limited despite the irritation of being cut off which we witnessed a bit of at the RS.

Doesn't mean we have to be contented with the situation we've ended up in though either.
The detractors are distributing the big paper bags now so any information gleamed from 'sources' is worth about a pinch of shit. We can only hope the correct information is still reaching the top as management have stated & that the top is actually worthy of our faith. Not much evidence of that to date after so many months. Of course it's going to be troubling and particularly for those with a lot at stake. I guess we were warned of Africa time (ffs).

Anyway I can't really work out the point of your post, nor mine either. Let's just hope we get the licence soon or the corrupt fuckers just take it so we can move on from this stalemate and the various forms of ranting and raving, complaining and joking associated with it. It's all getting pretty fucking old.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Bags, would you think to include Aunty M of Mines somewhere in this list. She has got into bed with Klaus, figuratively speaking, with all these bloody tenements handed to Congo Resources, including (allegedly), OUR fucking northern fields of dreams.

Trust none of these cunts, especially those with one
I don't agree. Minister of Mines is on AVZ's (the rightful and legal side) side in my opinion. CAMI on the other hand may be the agent responsible for the other team's shenanigans with tenements. Although CAMI is supposed to operate under her direction, it has gone rogue and seems to be operating illegally by ignoring her decree to issue the mining license to AVZ and ignoring the FT decree to replace CAMI DG years ago. Don't mistake CAMI's rogue actions as actions by the Minister of Mines.

DYOR IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
FMD; TSE has also become unreadable..... For those whom want to end of all, just get it over with; just grab a pineapple with another TSE equal, cross arms and ram those pineapples up your asses ; be free...

It's like listening to some bird with a 35 day a month period
Fuck how do you know my wife ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20

Who were the Chinese women Obe, I picked up on a bit of a change too. They sat right at the back and dead centre so he could see them clearly. I thought at the time maybe reps from yibin, I recall a Chinese presence at the one before too.

It seems with the communication we are receiving from those on the ground in the DRC is somewhat different from the realities of the situation, many false starts have been given so of course people are jaded.

How many more excuses can the detractors have, they must be running out of BS to which our side proves is false each and every time, an on that point one would think once these corrupt twats have been caught out once, twice, thrice Felix would be pretty damn wary of believing there BS, yet every single time we seem ‘close’ up pops another spanner in the works….an we are back to proving ourselves yet we already have in our actions with Manono, while the criminals over there operate with absolute impunity. MOP, Cong, Mupande, Anthense four of at least six closer to 12 that seemingly do as they please with no repercussions.

Reactions: 12 users

Misfits

Regular

Not sure if you are pissed, or pissed off. Makes no sense as others mentioned. Complaining about people complaining…. All good IMO. If people don’t like things said on here (much better than the crapper) then simply don’t read, reply or participate.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Other point of interest and received the same feedback from other road shows ; was that despite all the fire spitting and pineapple throwing on TSE and how the RS / AGM was going to be heated..... It was all crickets ; apart from Beisha’s questions ; there was nothing which resembled any of the table tossing in here....seemed a bit
like the chihuahua going mental through the garden fence until the gate is open...gate gets closed and off they go again ; just sayin

If Nige goes into rigor mortis mode because two Chinese looking women enter the room and stand at the back then what exactly are you saying????

We're all fucked? The Chinese send two reps to the RS and Nige pisses his pants???

Seriously

If that is what you're saying are you quietely telling everyone on the forum "your investment is fucked...the Chinese are all over it....Nige knows it and is shutting down the info at the RS and AGM's and shitting his pants"????

And pineapple throwing and pitchforks...well...they were metaphors for SH disatisfaction with the lack of communication from management ....no-one was seriously bringing aggro to the room....Beisha asked the right questions and handled himself calmly and professionally - God Bless

Do you really think an intelligent, informed investor is going to the AGM to make a fucking circus with pitchforks, fire, and aggro???

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Gmann76

Emerged
Screenshot_20221126-061828_Twitter.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Are the wheels turning finally? More news still to come….

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

JNRB

Regular
Omg is this the turning point!!??

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
If true, it’s about fricken time! Hope the AG has the backing to make this lasting. Time to see some actual action?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
As I said, happy birthday Nigel. The DG and COO being arrested is a nice present. More presents on the way

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Should read "illegal sale" of 15%. (and mention snacks)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
For me this is the first significant event to happen. The first real affirmative action on the ground in the DRC, it’s very welcome but about friggin time!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Lichione

Regular
Here's a good one for you :rolleyes::

Tribune: AVZ transfers 24% of Dathcom shares to CATH. Have the pre-emption rights which give priority to other shareholders been respected? Has the approval of the shareholders' meeting been obtained?​

Third party rights

According to AVZ's announcement on November 23 on the Australian Stock Exchange (AXS), AVZ owns 75% of Dathcom shares, still retains 51% after transferring 24% to CATH, and AVZ acquires 15% of Dathcom shares. held by Cominière, which ultimately enabled it to hold 66% of the shares.

AVZ's announcements are a contempt of the judgment of the DRC court, a contempt for the DRC government, an arrogance to other shareholders and a deception of the stock market and investors.

According to the court judgment, AVZ's contract for the transfer of 15% of Dathcom's shares with Dathomir was terminated on May 14, 2021, and the general manager of Dathcom, appointed by AVZ, was sentenced for falsifying certificates of shareholders and shareholder registers.

The transfer of 24% of the shares of Dathcom by AVZ to CATH was illegal, and did not comply with the provisions of the Joint-Venture Agreement concerning the right of first refusal which gives priority of purchase to the other shareholders. Moreover, it did not obtain the approval of the shareholders' meeting.

On November 7, 2022, Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference and announced that the interests of the State defended through COMINIERE, that moreover AVZ has not undertaken anything on the ground since joining Dathcom Mine 6 years ago. Therefore, AVZ's acquisition of Dathcom's 15% stake from COMINIERE is a lie.
C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

7sur7.cd

Tribune

Noticed most of negative articles are from the same person,
Kambale Kakule Christian

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Happy Saturday. This tune really grows on you unfortunately. I was singing it this morning and the misses gave me a slap:cry:

I tried to explain about the convo on TSE but she wouldn't have a bar of it.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, get this in ya heads!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom