AVZ Discussion 2022

Goat

Regular
Calm the farm there chuss

If the minister doesn't sign within 30 days it is passed to the court for rubber stamping

It doesn't "go to court" like lawyers/litigation/crime scene investigations.......you know what I mean

All good, just the process
Nope, definitely not a rubber stamp! It'll go to counsel, then they'll deliberate over it and fluff around. Anyways, I'm still bullish, just bloody frustrated.

Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
What an absolute cluster the DRC gov is. Is it really that hard to put pen to paper now that all the hard work is done? This will go down the route of a court order 100% to get that ML granted.
Meanwhile, the instos are having a ball! There's 130M open short positions and they've managed to screw it back down to 99c. They are loaded to the hilt and this will scream if that ML gets granted on the DRCs own accord.
If it goes to court, I see 80c if the EMA breaks down and we don't bounce off the bottom of the Stochastic RSI.
FFS DRC!
Relax FFS 💆

AIMO
GLTAH

• Haha

Fletch77

Regular
I enjoyed the good old days on these threads..

The days before we had people running around with their hair on fire 🔥 panicking about the ML 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Berabakan

Hey AVZ’ers

Really appreciate the knowledge from the LTH’ers here, thank you :)

Just a question…
I get TheSTockExchange version where I see adverts, mine always shows a McLaren for some reason, is it trying to tell me something?
Anyways, hope your adverts are all McLarens too, hanging to order one when the ML, BFS and all of the other acronyms all get signed off on. Patient as all anything being a new wannabe LTH

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Hey AVZ’ers

Just a question…
I get TheSTockExchange version where I see adverts, mine always shows a McLaren for some reason, is it trying to tell me something?
Anyways, hope your adverts are all McLarens too, hanging to order one when the ML, BFS and all of the other acronyms all get signed off on. Patient as all anything being a new wannabe LTH
Lol… I just get me & my mates trying to work out if PLS get $5650\t for SC5.5 and how much money we will make for our sweet SC6 ice cream 🍦 scoops.

Im
The dude in the middle btw 😂

Freehold on the right and Deboss’s Mrs on the left 😆

a AIMO NFI JK

3023278A-A14F-47F4-9F57-9DE7A5972F19.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hey AVZ’ers

Just a question…
No, Lambo here

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
Hey AVZ’ers

Just a question…

Mine just shows me ads about erectile dysfunction, I'm outraged!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

westy

Emerged
Don’t worry man, you’ll have no problem poppin a stiffy looking at the AVZ sp in 6 months time xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey AVZ’ers

Just a question…
Cough up 50 measly bucks for a year bud.....no ads

Problem solved

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
You will need an invite on Jens super yacht with some “friends” that can sort that out 👍

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
Cough up 50 measly bucks for a year bud.....no ads

Problem solved
Dude that’s 3-4 bottles instead 😆

JK, I’m not a wine nut just a beer nut 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha

CashKing

Regular
Don’t worry man, you’ll have no problem poppin a stiffy looking at the AVZ sp in 6 months time xx
I’m guessing it’s justwesty from
Years ago ???

We missed you mate 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
rumour is apparently the ads are based on your own web searches

Just stirring, love ya😘
Yep definitely clear your cache and history every so often 😂 🍆 👩‍⚕️

• Haha

westy

Emerged
I’m guessing it’s justwesty from
Years ago ???

We missed you mate 😇
sorry to disappoint mate, i’m justanotherwesty. from HC, been lurking for a minute. nice environment here without all the special eds x

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
sorry to disappoint mate, i’m justanotherwesty. from HC, been lurking for a minute. nice environment here without all the special eds x
Ahh all good bud , you are one of the good ones patched over 😆 The bad eggs will come unfortunately 🍳 cooked az fuxkkkkk

Let’s all pray for the bounce tomoz 👍

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Alright enoughs enough.
ML today, let’s f’ing go!!!!!!!
Would be a good day with US markets up and PLS getting over 5k for their below par 5.5%. We are sitting on a money making machine here with AVZ. Just need the DRC to walk the walk as they just talking atm.
Almost there people and it will be sweet….

Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
Hey AVZ’ers

Just a question…
Yeah, All I get in my adds are things like these :cool::p:p
1651095587286.jpeg

1651095640499.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
The quarterly just came through. Almost shat myself thinking it was the ML, bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
HES FUCKING BACK!

Thank god

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
The quarterly just came through. Almost shat myself thinking it was the ML, bastards
Yeah wrong fucken announcement... dick teasers

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom