AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
I thought there was someone from the other site but I can't remember who
A few on hc have indicated they're going

Reactions: 5 users

Fletch77

Regular
On HC I am wombat74 but here I am ImBallsDeep . Just for clarity . I thought a name change would be nice .
There was no need for a new name here Wombat..

Over here on TSE we have already named you Mr Takeover 😉
Welcome to the club 🍺.. just out of interest was it Remark’s morse code that got you across ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Freehold

Regular
I do hope so Free, I found the order for Graeme's arrest for forgery interesting reading.

None the less it is very difficult for us to fact find as most information is in French and or not public available knowledge. So articles such as these do raise my eyebrows, but then I re-read the Ann's for closure. Of course you'd expect such issues to be highlighted by mgmt as per disclosure laws.

Here is a "alleged" Nigel email response to AI article. A share holder contacted Nigel via email and got the response below.

(from Bird poster: Lithium/Gold Investor). It was also posted on HC at the time.

111.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dijon101

Regular
So with this amount of FUD being put out, I'd say the ML is more imminent than ever 😂

We gotta be so close now

Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular

Welcome to the club 🍺.. just out of interest was it Remark’s morse code that got you across ?
Had NO idea with @Remarks morse code …it was hit/miss but everything seems difficult these days :)
1650979218943.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
Think remarks Morse code said "announce ML now"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
Would be interesting to find out their sources.

Imo, no issue for concern over this poorly written article. Like others have said , there have been no news from Nigel on this front and he is obligated to advise us of any legal claims against the company.

Frank

Top 20

Reactions: 3 users
Let's hope!!

Screenshot_20220427-074140_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha

The Fox

Regular
Yep, been brought up before and Im calling total horseshit on this. As if the government would of chosen AVZ to be the only minerals company to sign a pledge with on a world stage and then months later sign us off on the final criteria for a mining licence. Whatever the go is it's clear the DRC government arent having a bar of it.

The fact they've gone to those lengths give some clues as to just how valuable our land is, like fuck 10/10 for effort but 0/10 for achievement :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention no one has put their name to the propaganda piece. No mention of the Journalist and the usual profile information, wonder why? Too scared of getting sued. If genuine it would be front cover of the FR and elsewhere since AVZ is in the ASX200 etc. Published online by some obscure French family publishing business taking monies from parties with vested interests in the distribution of false information like this. Now where's that trading halt 😁 The Fox

Reactions: 14 users
You didn't read the part where she said yes to a quick grant then went overseas instead hahah
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons
Hoping for this week!! LMAO

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
European roadshow a bit of a fizzer you'd imagine 🥱
Africa time ffs...

Regarding these shorters, wouldn't it be the case that some of them would be starting to get paid up pretty handsomely by now?
I mean I'm not 100% sure how all that works but I wouldn't imagine they'd be shorting to 50c or some such, you'd have rocks in the head.
Is there some requirement to short a certain amount or associated time constraints?

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
If so, such BS should be easily squashed no? As per the the last quarterly we have had the DRC court issue the 15%? Am I reading that right. If so, then this is indeed nonsense?

Who would have such an agenda? Is African intelligence owned by a certain someone?

Yes it was Remark's post that took me here . On days like these I wouldn't mind a $3-$4 TO . Just to ruffle a few feathers I will call a 7o-80cent a share CR in the very near future for $300 mil ish .Offer only to instos /sophs . We are going to need the cash to buy out the DRC gov . IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Freehold

Regular
Folks on the PLS threads say they have had anns that indicate the Online Spod Auction will be held in the last week of April. Today is the 27th.

They have set up a thread predicting the winning bid over there ranging from what I can see from $4000 to $8000 /Tonne. Amazing if it achieves anywhere in that range.

Last time the auction results were published the whole Hard Rock lithium sector rallied.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
DEVELOPMENT OF DRC’S ELECTRIC BATTERY INDUSTRY, THE FPI READY TO SUPPORT THE AFRICAN CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
26, 2022

LONG DECRIED AS THE CONGOLESE ACHILLES’ HEEL, THE FPI INDUSTRY PROMOTION FUND SAYS IT IS READY TO FINANCE THE BANKABLE RESEARCH PROJECTS OF THE AFRICAN CENTER OF EXCELLENCE FOR THE ELECTRIC BATTERY INDUSTRY RECENTLY LAUNCHED IN LUBUMBASHI, CAPITAL OF THE PROVINCE OF HAUT-KATANGA.

After the installation of the African Center of Excellence for the Electric Battery Industry by the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, Congolese researchers are invited to play an important role in this project.

To do this, the FPI is called upon to support the various research projects that the Polytechnic Faculty of the University of Lubumbashi will present as part of this initiative.

For the Director General of the FPI, Jean-Claude Kalenga, his institution, which is considered one of the major partners in this major project, will urgently fund the African Center of Excellence.

“ We are the secular arm of the Government and our main mission is also to be able to materialize the Master Plan for the industrialization of the DRC. This instrument was made available to the Government through our supervisory minister. And we must intervene to give content to the development activities of our industry. Here we have a framework, an Order that creates this Research Center. he says.

And to add: “ We are waiting for them to present their projects to us. With speed, we will intervene to support and materialize them, because there is a window of opportunity offered to us, the DRC and Zambia ”, he indicated.

According to him, “ we are now looking for other alternative energies, among others, it is electrical energy through electric batteries ”.

He believes that the country must seize this opportunity of the evolution of the electric vehicle market to highlight its potential and make it benefit all Congolese.

Present at the launch of this Center, José Panda, Congolese Minister for Scientific Research and Technological Innovation indicated that the creation of this Center was preceded by an Order which will provide a bridge between industry and the financing of the FPI to the research.

“We have just created this Center of Excellence and Research on the chemistry and technology of electric batteries in the DRC, in collaboration with Higher and University Education. This collaboration demonstrates that research, education and industry will create synergy for the development of the DRC. We were able to create this Center by signing the Order which will provide a bridge between industry and FPI research funding. Because Congolese researchers do not have enough budget. You will notice that in this decree, a provision gives the financing by the Congolese State of this Center. Among the missions of the FPI, there is also the financing of research. This is a bridge created to pool energies and develop the country.said José Panda, Congolese Minister of Scientific Research and Technological Innovation.

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, indicated that this project will mobilize sufficient means which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars.

According to him, this project aims to mobilize financial resources estimated at between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030-2040.

“ The electric battery sector will mobilize enough resources which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars. I said previously that this project was between 8 and 10 trillion US dollars by 2030 and 2040 ,” noted the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku.

plotting episode 4 GIF

CashKing

Regular
Yes it was Remark's post that took me here . On days like these I wouldn't mind a $3-$4 TO . Just to ruffle a few feathers I will call a 7o-80cent a share CR in the very near future for $300 mil ish .Offer only to instos /sophs . We are going to need the cash to buy out the DRC gov . IMO
WTF Wombat we came here to get away from that kind of rubbish..

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dijon101

Regular
Hahaha

Yup,
We have the ML on the desk ready to be stamped, what we are missing is the little brown envelope next to it....

So so close!
Common AVZ !

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
FFS are you starting here as well with your crap?
Why don't you POQ??

Samus

Top 20
WTF Wombat we came here to get away from that kind of rubbish..
🤔 I dunno cashcity, I came here to have a more open balanced discussion and hopefully not get shot down for valid concerns like on the Crapper.
Don't get me wrong, no tolerance for outright downramping, lies and bullshit of course but in this case wombat might be on the money.
This scenario would not suprise me either and I was one of the few that saw the 14c cap raise coming, copped a tirade of abuse on the Crapper for floating the possibility beforehand along with some others.

Not sure where else the money for the 15% is coming from and they've done it to us in the past... How much is it even worth?
No word from management on this (or anything) and in the past they've taken the easy way out to the tune of massive dilution. Which doesn't really matter when you're topping up your own freebies left right and center.

I'd agree there are all sorts of best case scenario's regarding the 15% but those haven't been the way things have unfolded in the past.

No offence in any of this btw but I'm always one to be mentally prepared for both scenarios.

I'll take the 4 bucks just as easily as hold for the next 10 years at this point as well. Neither DRC government nor management inspiring much confidence to date.

Nigel has clearly said 'this week' after saying within a few weeks multiple times going on 12 months.

Fucking exasperating honestly...

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom