AVZ Discussion 2022

🤔 I dunno cashcity, I came here to have a more open balanced discussion and hopefully not get shot down for valid concerns like on the Crapper.
Don't get me wrong, no tolerance for outright downramping, lies and bullshit of course but in this case wombat might be on the money.
This scenario would not suprise me either and I was one of the few that saw the 14c cap raise coming, copped a tirade of abuse on the Crapper for floating the possibility beforehand along with some others.

Not sure where else the money for the 15% is coming from and they've done it to us in the past... How much is it even worth?
No word from management on this (or anything) and in the past they've taken the easy way out to the tune of massive dilution. Which doesn't really matter when you're topping up your own freebies left right and center.

I'd agree there are all sorts of best case scenario's regarding the 15% but those haven't been the way things have unfolded in the past.

No offence in any of this btw but I'm always one to be mentally prepared for both scenarios.

I'll take the 4 bucks just as easily as hold for the next 10 years at this point as well. Neither DRC government nor management inspiring much confidence to date.

Nigel has clearly said 'this week' after saying within a few weeks multiple times going on 12 months.

Fucking exasperating honestly...
Remember we still have the 70 odd million we raised last year and are yet to draw down on. Whether this is still an option..

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Remember we still have the 70 odd million we raised last year and are yet to draw down on. Whether this is still an option..
This was in the ASX announcement regarding the $75 million CR:

AVZ will use the funds to:

• Negotiate the extra 15% equity in Manono from the Government from a strong cash position

• Undertake early-works program, including upgrade of roads, bridges and progress camp construction;

• Progress various technical studies with respect to LiOH conversion and infrastructure initiatives that further enhance the Project;

• Negotiate final project financing requirements from a position of enhanced balance sheet strength; and

• Provide necessary working capital for corporate requirements, including potential new exploration opportunities.

This release was authorised by Nigel Ferguson, Managing Director of AVZ Minerals Limited.

Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
True yes I remember, however the underlying concern at this point would be whether or not this $70m is any substitute for something that's currently worth (in line with our MC) somewhere around $525m.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
Some people are pissed off with me for recruiting new members from HC.

So OK, no more.

• Wow
True yes I remember, however the underlying concern at this point would be whether or not this $70m is any substitute for something that's currently worth (in line with our MC) somewhere around $525m.
Yup fair points above.

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I have mentioned this before....
The DRC government has not paid a single cent for the development of this resource and the risk involved.
All the heavy lifting has been done by AVZ, ie the entire development to this stage.
This is the reason that apples cannot be compared with apples.

To say that the 15% is now worth somewhere around $525m does not take that in consideration and is a bit rich.

CashKing

Regular
Some people are pissed off with me for recruiting new members from HC.

So OK, no more.
I’m not mate, all G here..

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
There was no need for a new name here Wombat..

Over here on TSE we have already named you Mr Takeover 😉
Welcome to the club 🍺.. just out of interest was it Remark’s morse code that got you across ?

WTF Wombat we came here to get away from that kind of rubbish..
With respect
WTF Wombat we came here to get away from that kind of rubbish..

The DRC government has not paid a single cent for the development of this resource and the risk involved.
All the heavy lifting has been done by AVZ, ie the entire development to this stage.

To say that the 15% is now worth somewhere around $525m does not take that in consideration and is a bit rich.
It might be a bit rich but it's worth a damn sight more than $70mil. IMO

Samus

Top 20

I hear you cruiser, and I'm not meaning to suggest 525m would be paid. However even accounting for what you rightly point out above the 70m isn't looking like a whole lot of money.
We'll have to wait and see but dismissing further CR at this point would be a little naive imo.
Perhaps the facility set up for US market raising is the answer here? Who knows but from my limited knowledge that is effectively a dilutive CR measure in itself.

With respect

It might be a bit rich but it's worth a damn sight more than $70mil. IMO
Maybe this is why the African bank are pledging 545 million as per that YouTube video haha

• Thinking
  • Haha
Mines Minister has 30 days from the 12 of April at the latest right? Or did the clock start earlier? I am not overly worried but am annoyed as shit at the DRC govt. Seems she told Nigel last week that ML would be handled Monday so add another week or two is proper Africa time. Glad he is so patient and professional I would have lost it by now I think. On a macro level seems like every month or 2 the bottom falls out of the ASX only to come back again. I think I will leave HC alone for a while its only doing my head in.

Reactions: 12 users
Avz presso at recent pay dirt conference in WA. Video was uploaded 2hours ago.

Lmao that HC line 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

BRICK

Regular
OK OK,

Its been along fucking and annoying day round the traps. Could be worse.. we could be back 2 years ago getting dumped at 15c?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
OK OK,

Its been along fucking and annoying day round the traps. Could be worse.. we could be back 2 years ago getting dumped at 15c?
Correction,, last year

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha

BRICK

Regular
While im trolling the thread:

4G1t9yyrpo1_1280-727x1024.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Goat

Regular
What an absolute cluster the DRC gov is. Is it really that hard to put pen to paper now that all the hard work is done? This will go down the route of a court order 100% to get that ML granted.
Meanwhile, the instos are having a ball! There's 130M open short positions and they've managed to screw it back down to 99c. They are loaded to the hilt and this will scream if that ML gets granted on the DRCs own accord.
If it goes to court, I see 80c if the EMA breaks down and we don't bounce off the bottom of the Stochastic RSI.
FFS DRC!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What an absolute cluster the DRC gov is. Is it really that hard to put pen to paper now that all the hard work is done? This will go down the route of a court order 100% to get that ML granted.
Meanwhile, the instos are having a ball! There's 130M open short positions and they've managed to screw it back down to 99c. They are loaded to the hilt and this will scream if that ML gets granted on the DRCs own accord.
If it goes to court, I see 80c if the EMA breaks down and we don't bounce off the bottom of the Stochastic RSI.
FFS DRC!
Calm the farm there chuss

If the minister doesn't sign within 30 days it is passed to the court for rubber stamping

It doesn't "go to court" like lawyers/litigation/crime scene investigations.......you know what I mean

All good, just the process

Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Someone threw 13 million shares at it in the final 20 minutes to .99, right back in their face to close 1.01

Macro not helping one bit either

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom