AVZ Discussion 2022

Roon

Regular
I don't think Pei is traveling to DRC. It was just mentioned at AGM that he was visiting with AVZ whilst on a trip to kook into some of his other interests - so that was clearly Australia

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
Whats happened to Nigel's face it's all contorted in a way I haven't seen before
Reckon the guy holding the camera said ready set "Boatman Loves Fat Cocks up he's Ass" instead of "Cheese" 🤣🤣🤣

Old mate to the left looks a bit sketchy but.. 🧐🧐🧐

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
Nigel & Mr. Pei heading to the DRC together on the 24th?
I thought they would be meeting in DRC , but from the looks of it they may travel together not sure about the date though 🤞🤞

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Nigel looks like his big brother just arrived to the party AVZ was being bullied at! 🤣
Great to see it though!! Mr Pei is a very important man.
Maybe it was just Aus then and not DRC at all for Mr Pei at least 🤔 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm not sure that Mr Pei was ever stated to be going to DRC.
Feels like this came out of nowhere :unsure:

In short it's bullshit imo.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Yeh i assumed that too as Nigel said he would in DRC for his B'day in a few days.

Happy to be corrected by an official tweet 😆🙏💗

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JNRB

Regular
AJN Resources most recent announcement dated 1 November 2022:

“The second part is aimed at satisfying the State’s objective of creating a supply chain of minerals to support the electric vehicle sector. The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU. Additional coordination measures will be undertaken by the State in the coming weeks to ensure the smooth granting of the lithium licence.
Congo Ressources SAU, which has now been fully incorporated, has commenced with the application processes.

All licences will have new numbers and will be granted as research permits.”

Hopefully Mr. Pei & Nigel will have a discussion with the DRC government soon re the proposed carve up of tenement 13359, while its still in the application stage.

PS: just edited the post as I’m not sure if they’re BOTH going to DRC soon.
1669019662556.png

1) What? When does the granting of a lithium license in DRC not go smoothly? :p:LOL:

2) Seriously though, I do wonder why they feel the need to point out that "additional coordination measures will be undertaken". Makes me feel like this decision is not as cut and dried as the announcement tries to make it out to be. Good news for us if that is the case.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular

Yeh i assumed that too as Nigel said he would in DRC for his B'day in a few days.

No DRC for Mr Pei. He will be attending another function on a boat hosted by global lithium on the 24th of Nov.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Screenshot_20221121_193831_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Miss France 1989 Fainting GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
No DRC for Mr Pei. He will be attending another function on a boat hosted by global lithium on the 24th of Nov.
Yes saw your earlier post yesterday and that made me confused 😕

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20

Actually I had thought at the presentation in Melbourne and I hope somebody can correct me if I'm wrong that Nigel had said along the lines that it's dangerous in DRC at the moment and had some admiration for the AVZ representatives in country right now. Or words to that effect.
I came away thinking that Nigel wouldn't be going over any time soon.
@Chilla ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
My thinking is they have applied and their application has been accepted doesn't mean their application has been approved.

From passed experience the DRC doesn't move that quickly with paperwork.
Hungry Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official

I reckon with the right [cough] incentives they could.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1669021248805.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

John25

Regular
So AJN have submitted an application for the rights to Nth/CDL . The application has been accepted. I won't be surprised if they get it . . AVZ has already announced it will be ," seeking international law remedies." Nigel will have to take his other company to court if it goes that way .
Did it say “Happening ,Imminent or Soon”or 2 & six weeks maybe shove some Champagne on ice as well 👍🙈

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Sooo because I don't post regularly, when I do post it's because I'm trying influence something?
I post when I feel like I've got something to contribute.

Right now, that's my annoyance at people trying to convince others that a conflict of interest doesn't exist just because the person that is the subject of the conflict, says so.

YES getting the mining license is a bigger issue.
NO it's pnot too much to expect our direct to do that and still not have a gigantic conflict
Tax accountant me is saying : just make sure you know the eligibility requirements to claim a deduction for donations to DRC. If you donate directly to a company in DRC, it is highl likely it won't be a deductible donation.

It has to be a registered DGR in Aus.

Perhaps, if we get sufficient capital, we can liaise with an Aussie charity for them to provide help within the required areas etc.
I would personally like to hold them to account. If they say so, let it be. Regardless of tax issues.

Note: I think it is an amazing thing to commit to.

LOCKY82

Regular
I dunno guys and gals these lads do look ready to party Tom me!! 🥳 IMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221121_213920_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221121_213920_Chrome.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 110
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

oxxa23

Regular
di
I dunno guys and gals these lads do look ready to party Tom me!! 🥳 IMO
did you mock up mr pei's dress shoes too?

Q: what does an $8bn dollar man wear on his feet?
A: whatever the phark he wants...

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

LOCKY82

Regular
di

did you mock up mr pei's dress shoes too?

Q: what does an $8bn dollar man wear on his feet?
A: whatever the phark he wants...
No there he's very own!

• Wow

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Chilla

Regular
Actually I had thought at the presentation in Melbourne and I hope somebody can correct me if I'm wrong that Nigel had said along the lines that it's dangerous in DRC at the moment and had some admiration for the AVZ representatives in country right now. Or words to that effect.
I came away thinking that Nigel wouldn't be going over any time soon.
@Chilla ?
My recollection is that comment referred to the ongoing issues much further north bordering Rwanda and Uganda.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom