AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
Wombie, I’ve deleted my reply to @John25 so all traces are gone.

And John, not only do I know your name, but I also know your age, weight, pin numbers and what you get up to when you’re not peeping out your curtains.

@Deboss has told me all sorts of things about you 😉

And @Winenut(s) I agree Felix has had his hands full…. I’ve been reading about the M23 rebels slaughtering, raping and pillaging villagers and communities in the north east of the country every day for the 6 months we have been in suspension.

I try to direct my criticism to the corruption in the DRC, not Felix
Im glad someone has raised M23. Ive been following that story and will watching closely.

Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Yes and this is another i spotted @JAG Sounded more along the lines of shareholders coming together to help the local community, which I'd be more than happy to be involved in. Maybe some ideas can be put together possibly get some direction from the company and could present a planned charitable donation of some kind which we would inact when we advance to the next stage as a company. It could be a great way to build trust and make a link between us shareholders and the community.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Thaz

Regular
Tax accountant me is saying : just make sure you know the eligibility requirements to claim a deduction for donations to DRC. If you donate directly to a company in DRC, it is highl likely it won't be a deductible donation.

It has to be a registered DGR in Aus.

Perhaps, if we get sufficient capital, we can liaise with an Aussie charity for them to provide help within the required areas etc.

Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
Has anyone been involved in this talk of a shareholder charity to be set up for manono? There's a bit of talk on the bird from Constantine and shareholders replying keen to be involved. Might be a good way to have a connection between shareholders and the local community, to show we actually really do care and want positive change for them.
If anyone knows of something happening if you could pont me on the right direction that'd be much appreciated.
Me to please. Cheers

Reactions: 4 users

oxxa23

Regular
Wombie, I’ve deleted my reply to @John25 so all traces are gone.

And John, not only do I know your name, but I also know your age, weight, pin numbers and what you get up to when you’re not peeping out your curtains.

@Deboss has told me all sorts of things about you 😉

And @Winenut(s) I agree Felix has had his hands full…. I’ve been reading about the M23 rebels slaughtering, raping and pillaging villagers and communities in the north east of the country every day for the 6 months we have been in suspension.

I try to direct my criticism to the corruption in the DRC, not Felix
Have now done the same

Reactions: 2 users

antimatter

Regular
Hi guys, I'm trying to extrapolate Apr-2020 DFS using 300Mt/10Mtpa/30y LoM scenario and just wonder what do you think would be realistic pricing assumptions (in USD) for SC6 and PLS? FYI, the DFS used USD673.70/t of SC6 and USD7,355/t of PLS.

Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
Hi guys, I'm trying to extrapolate Apr-2020 DFS using 300Mt/10Mtpa/30y LoM scenario and just wonder what do you think would be realistic pricing assumptions (in USD) for SC6 and PLS? FYI, the DFS used USD673.70/t of SC6 and USD7,355/t of PLS.
hey anti... at the melb RS nige said (with ben cohen's confirmation) that the most recent long term pricing being used into DFS was like $2200.. but, of course, if working on a NPV, it would depend on years of LOM being recorded... the more conservative for the longer... (the less accurate a crystal ball will be)...

but, i haven't seen another DFS of late to confirm the above...

Spikerama

Regular
If my recollection is correct, Nigel has denied AJN getting any of our CDL tenement.
He also denied Zijin was gonna be much of a problem.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Thaz

Regular
He also denied Zijin was gonna be much of a problem.

He also confirmed that we will be coming out of TH once we receive the ML - regardless of whether or not Zijiin dispute is ongoing.

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
If my recollection is correct, Nigel has denied AJN getting any of our CDL tenement.
So AJN have submitted an application for the rights to Nth/CDL . The application has been accepted. I won't be surprised if they get it . . AVZ has already announced it will be ," seeking international law remedies." Nigel will have to take his other company to court if it goes that way .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
So AJN have submitted an application for the rights to Nth/CDL . The application has been accepted. I won't be surprised if they get it . . AVZ has already announced it will be ," seeking international law remedies." Nigel will have to take his other company to court if it goes that way .

Hi Wombat, where can we get confirmation the application has been accepted?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I recall seeing some print to that effect

Might have come from an AJN announcement

I'll have a look for it

My word of note is "accepted" by whom and meaning exactly what???

Has the AJN application for the new tenement been "accepted" by mining admin somewhere in the sense that "yes, thank you for your application which looks to be in order and we will give it full consideration in due course along with all other applications"????

I had a parcel "accepted" by the post office the other day....doesn't mean it's been delivered

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There are these that we know about in relation to 12447 and 12448 but that is not the disputed part of 13359

I'll keep digging to see if I can find the pertinent "accepted application" remarks related to the carved up PE 13359

1669013148752.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I recall seeing some print to that effect

Might have come from an AJN announcement

I'll have a look for it

My word of note is "accepted" by whom and meaning exactly what???

Has the AJN application for the new tenement been "accepted" by mining admin somewhere in the sense that "yes, thank you for your application which looks to be in order and we will give it full consideration in due course along with all other applications"????

I had a parcel "accepted" by the post office the other day....doesn't mean it's been delivered

My thinking is they have applied and their application has been accepted doesn't mean their application has been approved.

From passed experience the DRC doesn't move that quickly with paperwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Rediah

Regular
20856B0B-7ED2-47E3-A174-6D4DA79B37E9.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Bin59

Regular
AJN Resources most recent announcement dated 1 November 2022:

“The second part is aimed at satisfying the State’s objective of creating a supply chain of minerals to support the electric vehicle sector. The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU. Additional coordination measures will be undertaken by the State in the coming weeks to ensure the smooth granting of the lithium licence.
Congo Ressources SAU, which has now been fully incorporated, has commenced with the application processes.

All licences will have new numbers and will be granted as research permits.”

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Nigel & Mr. Pei heading to the DRC together on the 24th?
Must be going soon! 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom