AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
People have some the math.
He holds 10% of AJN.
He gains substantially
If my recollection is correct, Nigel has denied AJN getting any of our CDL tenement.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Mickyb64

Regular
If my recollection is correct, Nigel has denied AJN getting any of our CDL tenement.
Sorry, I don't have a lot of faith in anything Nigel says anymore.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
People have some the math.
He holds 10% of AJN.
He gains substantially
A little bit more complex actually. It's approximately 10% currently but after DRC takes it's 60% stake in AJN it should mean that NF's stake is 10% of the remaining 40% i.e. 4% of the combined entity.

IMO DYOR

Reactions: 7 users
Does Nigel stand to make a financial gain from actions that would be to the detriment of AVZ?

YES
Undeniably, irrefutably, yes.
THAT is a conflict of interest.

NF may say it doesn't matter, but that doesn't mean it's not there. It is not, by any definition, only imagined or perceived, it is real and tangible, and people should stop trying to suggest otherwise.

How can we beer 100% confident that Nigel is doing ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to ship ajn getting out tenements when he stands to gain more financially from letting it happen?
We can't
”How can we beer 100% confident”?
I’ve heard that a few beers can help build some Dutch courage…

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

oxxa23

Regular
Dodgy bastards

IMG-20221120-WA0019.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

tonster66

Regular
The official announcement dated 4 May 2022 (unable to copy and paste) states that "An area which was excluded under the Ministerial
decree to award the mining license, will be renewed under a 5 year exploration license to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC government". This can be seen on the CAMI website with the northern section cut off under 13359.
Other posters have posted the actual ministerial decree and I cannot remember 13359 being sectioned in that decree.
Nigel continues to say that AVZ has not ceded the northern portion as stated by AJN but the official ann and the CAMI website are contrary to his statement.
The official ann above states that the northern section will be issued with an exploration license to Dathcom who then in turn could pass that on to anyone eg. AJN and Nigel would be correct to say AVZ have not ceded it.
However underpinning all this is the original decree for the entire 13359 tenement.

Under AVZ "Code of Conduct"
- (d) Conflicts of interest
There may be times when an Employee’s personal interests or the interests of any associated person conflict with those of the Company or its stakeholders.
In these circumstances, appropriate action should be taken to remove or manage such conflict. Potential for conflict of interest arises when it is likely that an Employee could be influenced, or it could be perceived that such Employee is influenced by a personal interest when carrying out their duties.
Conflicts of interest that lead to biased decision making may constitute corrupt conduct.
(i) Some situations that may give rise to a conflict of interest include situations where an Employee has:
• financial interests in a matter the Company deals with or you are aware that friends or relatives have a financial interest in the matter;
• directorships/management of outside organisations;
• membership of boards of outside organisations;
• personal relationships with people the Company is dealing with which go beyond the level of a professional working relationship;
• secondary employment, business, commercial, or other activities outside of the workplace which impacts on an Employee’s duty and obligations to the Company;
• access to information that can be used for personal gain; and • offer of an inducement

- I think Nigel ticks a couple of those boxes

My ramblings and my opinion only.
Just provide the license so we can move on!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20

1/5 Memorandum of Understanding $AVZ POWER SAU and the Congolese government on the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plants of January 13, 2020 signed by the Ministry. 1. September 15, 2020, a team of agents for evaluations.. By Kiki #Kienge

2/5 technical and environmental reports for power plants I and II, had been sent to #Manono with mission order no. RHE/4/SG/0/1322/G9/ALS/2020. 2. October 30, 2020, transmission by the technical team of the report of the service mission carried out in Manono.

3/5 3. January 29, 2021, the Minister of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity signs a Ministerial Order No.129/CAB/MIN/RHE/EMM/2021 for the creation of a Technical Monitoring Committee for the rehabilitation project hydropower plants of Mpiana-Mwanga I and II,

4/5 including a representative of COMINIERE SA. 4. January 29, 2021, the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity signs Ministerial Order No.130/CAB/MIN/RHE/EMM/2021, appointing the members of the Monitoring Committee

5/5 of the Mpiana-Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plant rehabilitation project by
@AvzMinerals
POWER SASU. With reference to the letter from civil society organizations and platforms to the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity on the file.

• Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Rediah

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 7.14.37 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 7.16.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 7.16.36 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 7.15.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 7.15.34 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Rediah

Regular

1/5 Memorandum of Understanding $AVZ POWER SAU and the Congolese government on the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plants of January 13, 2020 signed by the Ministry. 1. September 15, 2020, a team of agents for evaluations.. By Kiki #Kienge

2/5 technical and environmental reports for power plants I and II, had been sent to #Manono with mission order no. RHE/4/SG/0/1322/G9/ALS/2020. 2. October 30, 2020, transmission by the technical team of the report of the service mission carried out in Manono.

3/5 3. January 29, 2021, the Minister of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity signs a Ministerial Order No.129/CAB/MIN/RHE/EMM/2021 for the creation of a Technical Monitoring Committee for the rehabilitation project hydropower plants of Mpiana-Mwanga I and II,

4/5 including a representative of COMINIERE SA. 4. January 29, 2021, the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity signs Ministerial Order No.130/CAB/MIN/RHE/EMM/2021, appointing the members of the Monitoring Committee

5/5 of the Mpiana-Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plant rehabilitation project by
@AvzMinerals
POWER SASU. With reference to the letter from civil society organizations and platforms to the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity on the file.

You beat me to it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Feeling a bit more confident about the next few weeks - no particular reason

Instead of 'Beautiful Day', they should have played this at the AGM

I would have liked this …

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Not quite sure he gains more financially from AJN getting it as opposed to AVZ..

IF AVZ keeps that section - Nigel wins, AVZ shareholders win
IF AVZ lose it to AJN - Nigel still wins, AVZ shareholders lose

At best he's just hedging his bet, good for him. It's a conflict, end of.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
IF AVZ keeps that section - Nigel wins, AVZ shareholders win
IF AVZ lose it to AJN - Nigel still wins, AVZ shareholders lose

At best he's just hedging his bet, good for him. It's a conflict, end of.
Yeah.

I just thought he gains more financially from AVZ getting it.

My thinking is he doesn't believe it's not a conflict of interest cause he knows AVZ has it in the bag.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

GuruDukun

Regular

Reactions: 1 users

GuruDukun

Regular

Ah, the video is fairly old but still interesting, esp some of the comments…

0C21EEDD-9208-4CC6-A99E-2C29F8D4C405.jpeg

Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20

A major mission to control the payroll of civil servants will be launched by the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Public Service with the participation of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) and the General Inspectorate of Public Administration (IGAP). ). (Video)

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
Kongo Central: President Tshisekedi launches electric current on the MBansa Mboma plateau

1668947326124.png

The President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo launches the electric current to the plateau of Mbansa Mboma, in the province of Kongo Central, this Saturday, November 19, 2022.

This is reported by a dispatch from the presidential press that reached the editorial staff of RTNC.cd.

Since this morning, the Catholic mission of Our Lady of Mbansa Mboma has been filled with people from all over.

Several personalities made this trip, the notables of Kongo-Central, politico-administrative authorities, students of the College and High School, the surrounding population, all did not want to miss this historic and unprecedented opportunity.

This is the culmination of lobbying undertaken by former students of the college grouped within the Association of Former Students of Mbansa Mboma.

Several words are planned during the ceremony.

In turn the Abbot Rector, the President of Assacom and finally a student from the Lycée.

The college includes a primary school, a secondary school and the Lycée.

This electric current that will be launched will water the entire territory of Madimba, starting with Sona Bata.

Immediately after this ceremony, the Head of State will go to Mbuela Lodge to participate in the closing of the Kongo-Central Economic Conference, the source indicates.

mediacongo

*Seems like a Big Deal over a little Electricity, maybe it's time the people of Manono, local Government officials & civil society need to start Lobbying the President in Power for some Hydro Power of their own with the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plant that would generate a Lot of ( Green ) Electricity by AVZ, especially in the lead up to the Election, make a great photo Op for Felix (y)

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank 🤞

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Ohhh ffs

1668948124091.gif

There's another bunch of blowin's buggerising around

Everyone avoid the shite and get back on board

Be fkd if I know what GeorgyBoy and Da Guru and JNRB and a few others are looking to influence or achieve here

They pop in ...they pop out...they pop in.....they pop out......they pop.....of fuck it

You get the idea

• Thinking
  • Haha

JNRB

Regular
”How can we beer 100% confident”?
I’ve heard that a few beers can help build some Dutch courage…
It's a bit worrying isn't it that my phone auto-corrects a poorly type "be" to "beer"
It knows what I'm really thinking about ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JNRB

Regular
Ohhh ffs

View attachment 22507

There's another bunch of blowin's buggerising around

Everyone avoid the shite and get back on board

Be fkd if I know what GeorgyBoy and Da Guru and JNRB and a few others are looking to influence or achieve here

They pop in ...they pop out...they pop in.....they pop out......they pop.....of fuck it

You get the idea
Sooo because I don't post regularly, when I do post it's because I'm trying influence something?
I post when I feel like I've got something to contribute.

Right now, that's my annoyance at people trying to convince others that a conflict of interest doesn't exist just because the person that is the subject of the conflict, says so.

YES getting the mining license is a bigger issue.
NO it's not too much to expect our direct to do that and still not have a gigantic conflict of interest.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom