AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular

Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Is this going to help us getting our ML sooner? If not can we just park this issue for now. We need Nigel’s heart and mind 100% on secure our license , we don’t need to create any further distractions.
Agreed Charbella (y)
I'll park it. They should be focussing on one thing only.
Deboss did say they were wearing big grins in the AVZ office on friday (on the bird) :unsure:
Wouldn't that be nice for once putting two plus two together and getting four 🤪

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Do we really need to post this kind of shit? I mean really?

We know the detractors are all over social media like a rash and have already made the claim that apparently we hate the Congolese. Why are we fueling them with more ammo to use against us?

Dumbest thing on earth.
Oh my god, this!

Reactions: 2 users
Agreed Charbella (y)
I'll park it. They should be focussing on one thing only.
Deboss did say they were wearing big grins in the AVZ office on friday (on the bird) :unsure:
Wouldn't that be nice for once putting two plus two together and getting four 🤪
Good to hear this is being parked. Fact is there is no conflict of interest, merely a perceived one. I have full faith in Nige. I would have thought we would be supporting Management and encouraging them to keep their focus on the prize not creating yet another issue ourselves over something that is only a perception of some. Lets get things back on track, back our Management and let them concentrate on bringing on the licence to Exploit (Mine). Noge's anwer was actually straight up with no beating around the bush at the AGM. Isnt that what we want?? Straight up ???

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Good to hear this is being parked. Fact is there is no conflict of interest, merely a perceived one. I have full faith in Nige. I would have thought we would be supporting Management and encouraging them to keep their focus on the prize not creating yet another issue ourselves over something that is only a perception of some. Lets get things back on track, back our Management and let them concentrate on bringing on the licence to Exploit (Mine). Noge's anwer was actually straight up with no beating around the bush at the AGM. Isnt that what we want?? Straight up ???
back on track :oops: 7 month mark of suspension, and this is one of many issues facing us. All we have been given is the, she will be right, we got this reply. FFS, i hope this is the case, but right now, i just feel like i have been bullshitted to as a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

whales

Regular
back on track :oops: 7 month mark of suspension, and this is one of many issues facing us. All we have been given is the, she will be right, we got this reply. FFS, i hope this is the case, but right now, i just feel like i have been bullshitted to as a shareholder.
Attended Melbourne Presentation and online AGM
FT may have been fed bullshit but now is fully aware of the situation surrounding CAMI./ Zijin and MoF.

It is now how he deals with it .
Either Presidential decree or indirectly through Minister of Mines that Cami operates under .The DG of Cami is one tough nut to crack but DRC cannot afford to be seen as corrupt if they truly want a battery industry .

Reactions: 25 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Attended Melbourne Presentation and online AGM
FT may have been fed bullshit but now is fully aware of the situation surrounding CAMI./ Zijin and MoF.

It is now how he deals with it .
Either Presidential decree or indirectly through Minister of Mines that Cami operates under .The DG of Cami is one tough nut to crack but DRC cannot afford to be seen as corrupt if they truly want a battery industry .
yes was online and missed BNE due work, 🙏

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Is this going to help us getting our ML sooner? If not can we just park this issue for now. We need Nigel’s heart and mind 100% on secure our license , we don’t need to create any further distractions.
100% what I was going to say

We don't need the BoD divided or distracted by this issue at this point in time

In my personal view there is absolutely a conflict of interest

But it's not a matter to be dealt with right now

What needs to be dealt with right now is 100% full and commited focus on securing the ML.....that is the only thing that will protect SH's wealth and provide the avenue back to trading

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Feeling a bit more confident about the next few weeks - no particular reason

Instead of 'Beautiful Day', they should have played this at the AGM

Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
Did anyone get any tingles about Mr Pei visiting Monono?
Just thinking about that now.
He's not yet committed, and as far as we know we're still in purgatory, so why visit Monono? That's not an easy or comfortable trip to make, just to have a squiz at things.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Is Mr Pei in DRC now for his scheduled meeting tomorrow or 24th? I am sure he is not going all the way there just to have his morning coffee..... :cautious::cautious:

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 2.36.02 pm.png

On a second thought, yes he can afford to have a coffee whenever he wants wherever he wants.....🙈

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Is Mr Pei in DRC now for his scheduled meeting tomorrow or 24th? I am sure he is not going all the way there just to have his morning coffee..... :cautious::cautious:

View attachment 22472

On a second thought, yes he can afford to have a coffee whenever he wants wherever he wants.....🙈
I googled Mr Pei, he is 63.

When I asked if Mr Pei likes tea and scones, I got this:

Sconetime easing seniors' loneliness with delicious food, a cuppa and friendship​

A man holds up a plate of scones with jam and cream on them and a hall full of seniors behind him.

Chef Martin Duncan launched Sconetime to tackle loneliness amongst the elderly.(Landline: Jennifer Nichols)

So I suppose Mr Pei loves tea with scones in Manono.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I googled Mr Pei, he is 63.

When I asked if Mr Pei likes tea and scones, I got this:

Sconetime easing seniors' loneliness with delicious food, a cuppa and friendship​

A man holds up a plate of scones with jam and cream on them and a hall full of seniors behind him.

Chef Martin Duncan launched Sconetime to tackle loneliness amongst the elderly.(Landline: Jennifer Nichols)

So I suppose Mr Pei loves tea with scones in Manono.
DRC snacking preference for the elderly??

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Absolutely he would have and I'm sure the lawyer told him legally there is no conflict but for me its about perception.

Regardless of what date he bought the shares and when he quit the BoD at AJN (I think the timing of that makes it look worse for him too) I/we perceive it as a conflict of interest. The fact that we are discussing it so much shows that it is having a negative effect on shareholder sentiment which makes it a conflict of interest to shareholders.

Would you put up with this from your local MP? I don't think so and at the moment Nigel needs to be more of a politician than a geologist/speccy gold investor in cahoots with that slimy fuck Klaus.

77d8b5270f06eee106902a88db4a4d3d4dd4b7e4.gif
There is a clear financial benefit to Nigel if AJN gain the northern area. His reasoning that he bought the shares before they transitioned to lithium is fair but he is leaving himself and the company open to a lot of trouble by keeping his shares if they do somehow do get that land.

He said himself at the AGM that he will be the one to lose out if AJN don't get it which is completely correct. He really should remove the potential conflict of interest but that's his and the board's decision to make. Instead it's now a binary outcome. Nigel must be very confident that AVZ will win.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
wa

watch some of them dig themselves a deeper hole this week... it's exactly what the last two weeks looked like...

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

JNRB

Regular
Does Nigel stand to make a financial gain from actions that would be to the detriment of AVZ?

YES
Undeniably, irrefutably, yes.
THAT is a conflict of interest.

NF may say it doesn't matter, but that doesn't mean it's not there. It is not, by any definition, only imagined or perceived, it is real and tangible, and people should stop trying to suggest otherwise.

How can we beer 100% confident that Nigel is doing ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to ship ajn getting out tenements when he stands to gain more financially from letting it happen?
We can't

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
Does Nigel stand to make a financial gain from actions that would be to the detriment of AVZ?

How can we beer 100% confident that Nigel is doing ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to ship ajn getting out tenements when he stands to gain more financially from letting it happen?
We can't

Not quite sure he gains more financially from AJN getting it as opposed to AVZ..

Reactions: 7 users

JNRB

Regular
A
Also, why do people keep saying that rather than worrying about conflict of interest, we should be 'supporting' NF through this difficult time...

We support him to the tune of $500k.
He's not a teenage girl going through a breakup. He's a well-paid CEO that needs to sort out his priorities.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JNRB

Regular
Not quite sure he gains more financially from AJN getting it as opposed to AVZ..
People have some the math.
He holds 10% of AJN.
He gains substantially

Reactions: 12 users

JNRB

Regular
(Also, not meaning to pick on you specifically with there's replies, lots of people posting same stuff. Responding generally to that position, but just makes more sense if it's likes to a post)
(Soz CHB, @LimitedEdition63 )

Last edited:
Top Bottom