AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Somebody better get on the fkn email to Nigel and sort this shit out quick smart!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
"In the ruling, it is stated that Papalas Musagi Wabulasa said that he had destroyed the share certificate of 30 August 2021."

So our share certificate including the 15% from dathomir was destroyed... wtf

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Somebody better get on the fkn email to Nigel and sort this shit out quick smart!!!!!
They reached out to AVZ and no response..

Not a great look. Dirty laundry being aired.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
They reached out to AVZ and no response..

Not a great look. Dirty laundry being aired.
Is it recycled bullshit.......:unsure:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20

I'm calling BS on this one. It all seems to come from this website...

1650960281104.png

Interesting timing to recycle a FUD article on what is most likely the eve of the ML issue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
This article is rehashed and is a bunch of BS . IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Alright, let's try and make sense on some of this shat.

Let's looks at the announcements we've had:

Dated 18 Aug 21, before the apparent "15% tore up"

Screenshot_20220426-180442_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-180507_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Next Ann. Annual report to shareholders 2021

Screenshot_20220426-180633_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-180720_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-181119_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Interim Financial Report 31 December 2021:

Replacement cause the other one was tore up??

Screenshot_20220426-181527_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-181527_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-181527_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220426-181424_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-181424_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
On HC I am wombat74 but here I am ImBallsDeep . Just for clarity . I thought a name change would be nice .

• Wow
Reactions: 16 users
This article is rehashed and is a bunch of BS . IMO
If so, such BS should be easily squashed no? As per the the last quarterly we have had the DRC court issue the 15%? Am I reading that right. If so, then this is indeed nonsense?

Who would have such an agenda? Is African intelligence owned by a certain someone?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
AVZ won’t respond to this shit and I wouldn’t expect them to come out and deny untruths. This is sour grapes on the part of Cong and Co, Zijin and Kabila supporters

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
1650963235850.png

I missed most of the action today, I just noticed a large late trade.🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 1650963187555.png
    1650963187555.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Freehold

Regular
This is a rehash of BS published on HC/twitter several times by a couple of potentially dodgy D/Rampers. My understanding is that its ALL or Mostly fiction. It has not been verified at any other source that I can find other than that website. Its been months now and still no independent verification.

If this were the case then Nigel would have had to disclose it under his directors obligation to keep market fully informed. In fact, when mentioned on HC and twitter some time ago a share holder contacted Nigel (Via email) and that shareholder published Nigels response which was that its "Utter Garbage" or something similar from memory. This effectively snuffed the issue out and poured water on the D/Ramp efforts at the time.

Interesting the timing of when this keeps getting rehashed ... never during a rally always during a retrace. I leave you all to ponder why that timing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

oxxa23

Regular
Hey guys, might be first post here I think... been registered a while, but, haven't really gotten into tse yet...kinda don't like not being able to see an overall post list like the crapper...but, need to give it more of a go..

I reckon someone commented on the same news as the article in discussion a couple of months back, and answer then was it's bullsh!t... I'm sure if someone's interested enough they'll find it but... miss not having a lot of the contributions by many here not on crapper any more.... and I guess vice versa... handy when all the info and good posts were in the one spot... but, hard with all the clowns too..

Sammael, love that article on the dump truck and the regenerative breaks... would be massive for the traffic in wieither hilly either or congested traffic where breaking is so regular...

This is a rehash of BS published on HC/twitter several times by a couple of potentially dodgy D/Rampers. My understanding is that its ALL or Mostly fiction. It has not been verified at any other source that I can find other that that website. Its been months now and still no independent verification.

If this were the case then Nigel would have had to disclose it under his directors obligation to keep market fully informed. In fact, when mentioned on HC and twitter some time ago a share holder contacted Nigel (Via email) and that shareholder published Nigels response which was that its "Utter Garbage" or something similar from memory. This effectively snuffed the issue out and poured water on the D/Ramp efforts at the time.

Interesting the timing of when this keeps getting rehashed ... never during a rally always during a retrace. I leave you all to ponder why that timing.
I do hope so Free, I found the order for Graeme's arrest for forgery interesting reading.

None the less it is very difficult for us to fact find as most information is in French and or not public available knowledge. So articles such as these do raise my eyebrows, but then I re-read the Ann's for closure. Of course you'd expect such issues to be highlighted by mgmt as per disclosure laws.

• Thinking

bloke383

Regular
Just way too many outlandish accusations in the one article for any of it to be plausible really . It's as if it's a last ditch effort by whoever is behind it to scuttle the project on the eve of a mining licence announcement ? I mean G .Johnston to be found guilty of forgery & his arrest requested ? If this has really been before the courts & is so scandalous , why sign off on the last requirement ... the technical approval which basically gives us the mining licence . If the DRC govt had any concerns they could have easily stopped us from proceeding any further with a no decision .
I'll be speechless if any of the accusations have any substance to them , including the "exit strategies" , after reading that . BS article as far as I'm concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

blu

Regular
Well, it should be re-buffed by official announcement by AVZ and should have been before, not by alleged email to some random holder by allegedly NF saying this is BS and “has been dealt with before”. Now is the time for an official re-buff, there is still no $240M US from CATH, no ML, no BFS, no updates whatsoever. Roadshow starts tmw in Europe, question’s will be asked no doubt. Anyway we could get a TH before opening tmw, or not 🤷‍♂️ far out. Disclosure is an ASX requirement.
Exactly, disclosure is a requirement ... why has Nigel not disclosed ... because there is nothing to disclose

monty python dead parrot GIF by Vulture.com
monty pythons flying circus GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Fletch77

Regular
Well, it should be re-buffed by official announcement by AVZ and should have been before, not by alleged email to some random holder by allegedly NF saying this is BS and “has been dealt with before”. Now is the time for an official re-buff, there is still no $240M US from CATH, no ML, no BFS, no updates whatsoever. Roadshow starts tmw in Europe, question’s will be asked no doubt. Anyway we could get a TH before opening tmw, or not 🤷‍♂️ far out. Disclosure is an ASX requirement.
Panic slowly George..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

bloke383

Regular
"Roadshow starts tmw in Europe, question’s will be asked no doubt" .
Perfect opportunity for Nigel to set us all straight on these "exit strategies" . I can't wait to hear what he says
I reckon he will cop a hammering from the H.tcropper longs who are heavily invested if there is any inkling of selling out .

Last edited:
"Roadshow starts tmw in Europe, question’s will be asked no doubt" .
Perfect opportunity for Nigel to set us all straight on these "exit strategies" . I can't wait to hear what he says
I reckon he will cop a hammering from the H.tcropper longs who are heavily invested if there is any inkling of selling out now .
Is anyone on this forum attending?

bloke383

Regular
Is anyone on this forum attending?
I thought there was someone from the other site but I can't remember who

Top Bottom