AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
I know most here don't wanna be reminded, but some have pointed to the warm fuzzy feeling post RSs and AGM.
But, don't forget that NF refuses to sell AJN which he claims to have entered when it was a goldie.
It's now lithium but he remains invested.
Big Hmmmmmmmm
Certainly would be a ugly look if AJN were granted the exploration rights to northern CDL.

If that was to happen, regardless if Nigel is legally entitled to hold shares in AJN, confidence in him would take a tumble, potentially, untenable one would think

I am hoping this wont be the case.

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
I know most here don't wanna be reminded, but some have pointed to the warm fuzzy feeling post RSs and AGM.
But, don't forget that NF refuses to sell AJN which he claims to have entered when it was a goldie.
Big Hmmmmmmmm
It's called 50 cents each way great when you get it.

Reactions: 2 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Certainly would be a ugly look if AJN were granted the exploration rights to northern CDL.

If that was to happen, regardless if Nigel is legally entitled to hold shares in AJN, confidence in him would take a tumble, potentially, untenable one would think

I am hoping this wont be the case.

imo
BEISHA unfortunately it is already an ugly look for everyone involved bar one, how he straight faced that answer is beyond me,

Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
@Deboss
asking for a friend....

( Simply press a Fire emoji for this months news, or Haha for Dec news)

43680c2d-0025-4359-a147-0a2fe574a01d.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

oxxa23

Regular
Lol
Some people just have nothing better to do 🙄

View attachment 22428
What an absolute turd he is... goes and repeats on twitter to try and push to a drc audience...

Maybe we stop giving him ammunition too

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I fear we'll never hear Mr DB again the poor man's name is being thrown around like confetti 🎊

I'm on an enforced ban until at least Monday now 😂 take care, switch off 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
I fear we'll never hear Mr DB again the poor man's name is being thrown around like confetti 🎊

I'm on an enforced ban until at least Monday now 😂 take care, switch off 🍻
Mr DB has never posted here, and we dont want to force him to start posting just for us, so was hoping he can use appropriate emoji to send some smoke signal :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
What an absolute turd he is... goes and repeats on twitter to try and push to a drc audience...

Maybe we stop giving him ammunition too
I'm pretty certain the good people of the DRC know full well what a tool Mr Brown is.

Monsieur Brown est un outil.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Seriously how old are you the rubbish you post is embarrassing
It's very simple If you don't like it put me on ignore.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

LEFOOL

Regular
I'm pretty certain the good people of the DRC know full well what a tool Mr Brown is.

hahahha i'm sorry to say it doesnt really work in French but i get it :D

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

LEFOOL

Regular

try this:
Monsieur Brown est un trou du cul !

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Hudnut

Regular
BEISHA unfortunately it is already an ugly look for everyone involved bar one, how he straight faced that answer is beyond me,

Beyond me too.

Regardless of when or why he bought the AJN shares, and whether he is a Director or not, as a shareholder he stands to gain if AJN get any foothold on what is purportedly an AVZ asset. In his AVZ capacity, he has the means to make decisions and deals that could result in AVZ assets being transferred to AJN. Clear conflict.

Additionally, from all the ethics courses I've been forced to do while working for various companies, a conflict of interest is not just a clear conflict, but anything that could be *perceived* as a conflict of interest.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Beyond me too.

Regardless of when or why he bought the AJN shares, and whether he is a Director or not, as a shareholder he stands to gain if AJN get any foothold on what is purportedly an AVZ asset. In his AVZ capacity, he has the means to make decisions and deals that could result in AVZ assets being transferred to AJN. Clear conflict.

Additionally, from all the ethics courses I've been forced to do while working for various companies, a conflict of interest is not just a clear conflict, but anything that could be *perceived* as a conflict of interest.
exactumundo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
" surely financially, we will be struggling in 6 months "

Thats what the chinerse entities want.................play the long game and hope management / holders fold or sell up.

nasty fucks
Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

Rehabilitation of Mpiana-Mwanga power plants: Civil Society urges the Government to respect the agreement signed with "AVZ POWER SASU"

In correspondence dated November 17, 2022, a collective of Civil Society Organizations and Platforms working in the natural resources sector challenges the National Minister of Energy on the respect of commitments relating to the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga power plants in the territory of Manono (province of Tanganyika).

In this correspondence, the collective recalls that "on January 29, 2021, His Excellency the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity signed Ministerial Order No.129/CAB/MIN/RHE/EMM/2021 of 29 creating a Technical Committee for monitoring the rehabilitation project of the Mpiana-Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power stations on which sits a representative or delegate of Cominière SA".

In view of these commitments concluded, the collective is surprised that "during a meeting, organized with the communities of Manono, on Saturday November 12, 2022, on Dathcom Mining SA, the delegate of Cominière SA (Mr. MUYELA Robert) publicly stated that they have "selected the Chinese group Zijin for the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plants within three years and without condition". :rolleyes: :mad: :oops:

How did this new deal come about?

On what basis was it concluded?

So many questions for which the collective expects clear answers from the current Minister of Energy.

Fearing that this back-pedalling by the Government will deal a severe blow to efforts to improve the business climate, the group informs the Minister of Energy that "in order to protect the business climate and the legal certainty of memorandums of understanding, agreements signed with foreign investors and third parties, as His Excellency the President of the Republic and Head of State, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo constantly repeats, your authority is requested to ensure that the works concerning the rehabilitation of the hydroelectric power stations in the territory of Manono are normally carried out according to the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding signed with AVZ POWER SASU which also commits Cominière SA, this public company whose representative sits on the Technical Committee of Follow-up, according to your Ministerial Order mentioned above, as well as the Ministry of the Portfolio which is the supervisory authority and all the government and the Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo in accordance with the laws of the country".

And to conclude: "Excellence, your diligent attention to enforcing said Memorandum of Understanding will be the legal protection of the healthy business climate in our country and respect for the vision of the Head of State, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo for the electrification of the deep Congo and the development of our 145 territories from the base".

The Mpiana-Mwanga dam was built in 1933.

Its operation was stopped in 1982.

The rehabilitation works envisaged by AVZ Minerals, following the agreement concluded in January 2020, should initially allow the relaunch of two turbines with a combined capacity of 18 MW.

Eventually, the power of the plant should be extended to reach 54 MW.

It is this agreement, which fully commits the Government, that Kinshasa has just called into question, for reasons unknown to the general public, by turning to the Chinese group Zijin. :rolleyes:

All of the correspondence of the Collective of Organizations and Platform of Civil Society in the DRC.

Eco news

WTF !!!.jpeg

#Disbelief.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Chilla

Regular
Beyond me too.

Absolute Conflict. Needs to get his house in order and remove this conflict asap.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users
Big Hmmmmmmmm
That was a piss-poor response from NF to that question at the AGM. He basically said that there was no conflict of interest because AJN used to be into gold, even though they are now in competition with us. WTF? Conflict of interest is the simplest of concepts, and arrangements to manage such conflicts exist within companies and governments across the globe.
For reference - AVZ Code of Conduct p2

Potential for conflict of interest arises when it is likely that an Employee could be influenced, or it could be perceived that such Employee is influenced by a personal interest when carrying out their duties. Conflicts of interest that lead to biased decision making may constitute corrupt conduct.

It can be easily fixed.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Chilla

Regular
Absolute Conflict. Needs to get his house in order and remove this conflict asap.
Should AJN be successful in attaining the northern section of PR13359 ….then the conflict not only exposes Nige directly to law suit…but also AVZ directors and AVZ company. Why would Nige will fully put the company and directors in this position? Irrespective if AJN have merits or not in what they have publicly stated…..Nige position is conflicted whilst he holds a single share in AJN let alone a substantial 2,750,000 or 10% holding in AJN. Seems like a very selfish attitude that has little regard for AVZ shareholders imo.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users
Should AJN be successful in attaining the northern section of PR13359 ….then the conflict not only exposes Nige directly to law suit…but also AVZ directors and AVZ company. Why would Nige will fully put the company and directors in this position? Irrespective if AJN have merits or not in what they have publicly stated…..Nige position is conflicted whilst he holds a single share in AJN let alone a substantial 2,750,000 or 10% holding in AJN. Seems like a very selfish attitude that has little regard for AVZ shareholders imo.
I have no idea why the BOD could let such a conflict exist, let alone exposing themselves to such legal risk.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom