AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
There I changed it for you before anyone gets too upset, obviously was a joke but I know what you are saying.
Up to you what you do with your post...
Thanks mate. It wasn't just specifically meant for you. I keep seeing Photoshopped images and also foul name calling and all manner of basically degrading memes. And I get it, that people are fucked off and feel the need to vent but I just don't think it's wise resorting to this sort of, you know teenage gamer smack talk bullying.

There's a difference between being clever and being smart.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bray

Regular
All this talk of DEBOSS, this is my vision of him.. I wanna rub that belly.. god knows it brings in the $$

Hope everyone having a great Saturday 🍻
03D194F6-5A30-4168-9CC5-7FEDC8F47DD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
#Vincent.jpg

#ThumbsUp.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
So. Excited it's Friday? What does this even mean Mate?

I love Deboss's work. Enthusiasm. Optimism. Always have.

I was at the Melbourne RS.

The Q was asked re ML time frame.

Nigel told the room he was confident it'll be issued by Xmas, but could be well before.

After Jag's post, and others, WTFK?

Seems like a lot if SH were given hints, just totally different dates.

Frustrating. Just sayin'.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Onthefm

Regular
Lets be honest we have zero chance of going into production in 2024 . Nigel is obviously not confident enough to start ordering parts /long lead items . It's earliest mid 2025 . Possibly 2026 if this drags on for another 6 months or more . Of course a take over could solve all of that .
Mate name plate for spod always going to be 25 _ 26 imo pls earliest end 27. Just my view. I didn't invest in this for production dates. I invested because this resource WILL disrupt the lithium / new energy industry. But we need management that are up to the task? Imo

Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular

Nigel told the room he was confident it'll be issued by Xmas, but could be well before.

Oh well put the champagne on ice. HEY

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Serious question, where are we at post 4 or 5 road shows and an agm?, warm fuzzy feelings, confirmation of what we already know and Friday arvo grins?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Roon

Regular
Serious question, where are we at post 4 or 5 road shows and and agm?, warm fuzzy feelings, confirmation of what we already know and Friday arvo grins?
Back at Baseline for me - exactly where we were before the RS's and AGM. In the middle of a shitfight with no clear end in sight.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Lol
Some people just have nothing better to do 🙄

Screenshot_20221119_163129_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Lol
Some people just have nothing better to do 🙄

View attachment 22428
Yes, but this accentuates the need for our little collective to be careful, considerate and more professional with our posting content.Nefarious Others are watching! Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20

If I had over $1mil invested I'd be optimistic too . I couldn't compute losing that kind of money . My brain just would not accept the thought of it . Who knows it could be lunch money for Deboss .Having 40mil shares makes him top 20 . Even if he bought them at 3 cents that's $1.2 mil . I admire his conviction and his positive outlook . Have always appreciated his contribution over the years . Once it got to $10 mil profit I reckon I would have been long gone . I might of held out for $15 mil , but definitely gone at $15 mil profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
If I had over $1mil invested I'd be optimistic too . I couldn't compute losing that kind of money . My brain just would not f--king accept the thought of it . Who knows it could be lunch money for Deboss .Having 40mil shares makes him top 20 . Even if he bought them at 3 cents that's $1.2 mil . I admire his conviction and his positive outlook . Have always appreciated his contribution over the years . Once it got to $10 mil profit I reckon I would have been long gone . I might of held out for $15 mil , but definitely gone at $15 mil profit.
We have to be careful with these assertions. 40M shares?
Of course he'd be top 20.
Look at Top 20 on AVZ site. Then who is Deboss on that list?
No disrespect intended. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Serious question, where are we at post 4 or 5 road shows and and agm?, warm fuzzy feelings, confirmation of what we already know and Friday arvo grins?
TDITD's balls are back daggling precariously in the drawer after having had them shaved and gently moisturised by Nigel . I'm still going with before Xmas as was stated by Nigel . After that it's who the f--k knows and I'm never paying attention to what comes out of their mouths again . IMO

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Onthefm

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
The most accurate post on here. From the time of shit shows until today.

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Apologies that post was written about a million hours ago and incomplete and accidently posted now...

The point is (picking up the issue) at the AGM Nige intimated the reason for the suspension was somthing related to shorters coming onto the scene and Management wanting to shut down the damage to the SP

Umm...

View attachment 22356

Nahhh...

I'm calling absolute fucking bullshit to the max on that

The halt and suspension as per announcements was never ever anything to do with a short attack and looking to support the SP

It was (and always had been) in relation to issues (whatever they fucking are) over our "mining and exploration rights"

Anything mentioned about the ongoing suspension being in relation to an orchestrated short attack to me is convenient bullshit

If it was related to a co-ordinated short attack then put it in the fucking official company announcements

Otherwise it's bullshit

Really

Bullshit

View attachment 22360
Look , i was stunned when NIGEL mentioned the short attack reason for VS, is that even legal ?

I call BS too.

Just check this out.

Market Announcement 2 May 2022 2 May 2022 Market Announcement 1/1 ASX Limited ASX Customer Service Centre 131 279 | asx.com.au AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) – Trading Halt Description The securities of AVZ Minerals Limited (‘AVZ’) will be placed in trading halt at the request of AVZ, pending it releasing an announcement. Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in trading halt until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Wednesday, 4 May 2022 or when the announcement is released to the market. Issued by Damian Dinelli Adviser, Listings Compliance (Perth

This dropped on the 4/5........

Ministerial Decree to Award the Mining Licence Manono Lithium and Tin Project Highlights: • DRC Minister of Mines has signed the ministerial decree to award the Mining Licence for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom) 1 • DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment • The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve2&3 and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target4 • An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government • The transaction with CATH is progressing well with closure formalities expected to be finalised this month, providing CATH an indirect 24% interest in the Manono Project, whilst AVZ retains a majority stake of 51

Should have a got a rocket response with that right ?

1668839445803.png

Started off that way, got a nice kick up to 118 ( green arrow ), then slumped to 78, with 164 million volume...............hmmmmmm, inside information much ?

Then this......

Market Announcement 9 May 2022 9 May 2022 Market Announcement 1/1 ASX Limited ASX Customer Service Centre 131 279 | asx.com.au AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) – Trading Halt Description The securities of AVZ Minerals Limited (‘AVZ’) will be placed in trading halt at the request of AVZ, pending it releasing an announcement. Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in trading halt until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Wednesday, 11 May 2022 or when the announcement is released to the market. Issued by Nicola Mullen Adviser, Listings Compliance (Perth

Then this on the 11 / 5/ 2022.......:eek::eek:

Receipt of request for arbitration AVZ International Pty Ltd, wholly-owned subsidiary of AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX : AVZ, OTCQX : AZZVF) (Company), has received a request for arbitration and related correspondence regarding the proposed commencement of arbitration proceedings by Jin Cheng Mining Company Limited (Jin Cheng) before the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC) to pursue claims by Jin Cheng to be recognised as a shareholder of Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom). The request for arbitration is merely another attempt by Jin Cheng to press the allegation it has been ventilating in the media that it acquired a 15% shareholding in Dathcom from La Congolaise D’Exploitation Miniere SA (Cominiere). As previously disclosed to ASX on 4 May 2021, any purported transfer of the 15% interest to Jin Cheng would be a material breach of the pre-emptive rights contained in the existing Dathcom Shareholders Agreement, invalid and of no force or effect. The Company is considering the request for arbitration and related correspondence and will continue to take all necessary actions to resist Jin Cheng’s vexatious and meritless claims and to protect Dathcom’s and its interests.

Interesting to note that AVZ did allude this to the ASX on the 4/5/21.......:unsure:

Then this there after on the 11/5 ......

Market Announcement 11 May 2022 11 May 2022 Market Announcement 1/1 ASX Limited ASX Customer Service Centre 131 279 | asx.com.au AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) – Suspension from Quotation Description The securities of AVZ Minerals Limited (‘AVZ’) will be suspended from quotation immediately under Listing Rule 17.2, at the request of AVZ, pending the release of an announcement regarding its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project. Issued by Nicola Mullen Adviser, Listings Compliance (Perth

Hind sight is a wonderful thing, but i regret not putting this on a slide and hand balling it to the BOD.

awkward-lol.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

ptlas

Regular
I know most here don't wanna be reminded, but some have pointed to the warm fuzzy feeling post RSs and AGM.
But, don't forget that NF refuses to sell AJN which he claims to have entered when it was a goldie.
It's now lithium but he remains invested.
Big Hmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 9 users

Ashlee

Regular
Seriously how old are you the rubbish you post is embarrassing
TDITD's balls are back daggling precariously in the drawer after having had them shaved and gently moisturised by Nigel . I'm still going with before Xmas as was stated by Nigel . After that it's who the f--k knows and I'm never paying attention to what comes out of their mouths again . IM

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I agree with old Wombie - I'll be absolutely floored, stunned, astonished, if we manage to get into production in 2025, let alone 2024.
Could we expect any expertise or tech help from CATH during the construction phase considering they are fairly keen on our product?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom