AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Cmon, spill it , which club dude, dont leave me in suspense.

How is the health ?
Going great mate, healthy as ever and loving life everyday (y)
200.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Going great mate, healthy as ever and loving life everyday (y)
200.gif
Dude, now i understand the hesitation...........😭

See ya at the bottom.

• Haha

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
A pre-open ann tomorrow morning on the ML would be awesome

Happy Mike Mizanin GIF by USA Network

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
I typed 'the Crapper' into google search and for a second I was wondering why hot crapper wasn't at the top of the search results 🤔

OOops anyway it lived up to it's name when I realised my mistake.
The vibe is chalk and cheese with tse.

Anyway 🤞🤞🤞this is our week 👌

Edit.
Testing - testing
hot crapper

LOL @zeeb0t :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Someone type hot c o p p e r in a post! LOL
:ROFLMAO:

Haha, made my day.

• Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
The Kohler Report - ABC News !.png

Simon Moores on Twitter 25-April-22.png

Tick Tock Clock.gif

Tick Tock tick tock it's time to Hard Rock any tick of the Clock 🥳

( Tomorrow Hopefully 🤞 )

GLTA-AVZH's

Cheers

Frank

p.s - Maybe Not so "Limiting" after tomorrow ;)

Another update on the CAMI site!!! Not sure what it means as it is all blank?

Screenshot_20220425-194358_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20

DRC: Julien Paluku invites Congolese to invest in the electric battery market valued at between 8 and 10 trillion USD

1650879813033.png

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, is mobilizing local investors in the electric battery production project in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

On an official mission in the copper city of Lubumbashi, the Congolese Minister of Industry wants to see the Congolese be the first to take the initiative to take ownership of this vast and ambitious project launched by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo ( ground floor).

According to him, this project aims to mobilize financial resources estimated at between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030-2040.

“The electric battery sector will mobilize enough resources which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars.

I said previously that this project was between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030 and 2040.

For the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi, this project should not only benefit foreigners.

It is for this reason that we are meeting in Lubumbashi to mobilize three types of actors.

The first is the Government which must invest in this project, the second actor is the banking sector.

When we listened to the bank delegates’ presentation, they told us that bank assets are now at 14 billion USD compared to 10 billion USD a year ago, i.e. bank assets have increased by 40% in a year.

These assets can allow us to finance the development of the Republic.

The third is made up of institutional players such as SONAS, CNSS, FPI and FONER.

They have means that are naturally hoarded.

So instead of putting the money in the bank, they can use it to finance this project so that in the years to come they can have safe dividends that they generate as savings said the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku in an interview with Okapi radio.

They can use it to finance this project so that in the years to come they can have safe dividends that they generate as savings said the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku in an interview with Okapi radio.

Bearer of the vision of Félix Tshisekedi who wants to create a class of Congolese millionaires, this member of the Warriors Government indicated that the launch of the African Center of Excellence which will be based at the University of Lubumbashi demonstrates the Congolese Government’s determination to transform the natural resources available to the country into tangible wealth for the development of the country.

It should be noted that the kick-off of the activities of this Center of Excellence will be followed by the installation of a pilot plant for the manufacture of batteries and electric vehicles.

1650879832193.png

• Wow

Dazmac66

Regular
They will need some lithium for that pilot plant FFS!!!

Reactions: 1 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Good to see you back Jag, just in time perhaps to finally see what we’ve all been waiting for. I’m sure your timing is… how can I put it… well informed. I too sense movement, and it’s not just from the Indian dinner I had last night :) Time to dust off our limited edition AVZ caps and get some bottles of the good stuff on ice I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hoping for a Bounce for US markets tonight, plus $AVZ tmw and/ or TH b4 opening on Tuesday after our ANZAC Day PH today. ML, FID, BFS, $240M US from CATL - something tmw or this week surely 🤞📈
If i am being selfish, i would like one more top up tomorrow then very happy to see a TH there after......;)
I have another coy thats coming out of a TH tomorrow , something about another coy wanting a " controlling interest ", sounds juicy and want to ride that all day , then on sell and top up AVZ...........😇

Wish me luck.

Reactions: 6 users

bloke383

Regular

DRC: Julien Paluku invites Congolese to invest in the electric battery market valued at between 8 and 10 trillion USD

View attachment 4979

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, is mobilizing local investors in the electric battery production project in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

On an official mission in the copper city of Lubumbashi, the Congolese Minister of Industry wants to see the Congolese be the first to take the initiative to take ownership of this vast and ambitious project launched by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo ( ground floor).

According to him, this project aims to mobilize financial resources estimated at between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030-2040.

“The electric battery sector will mobilize enough resources which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars.

I said previously that this project was between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030 and 2040.

For the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi, this project should not only benefit foreigners.

It is for this reason that we are meeting in Lubumbashi to mobilize three types of actors.

The first is the Government which must invest in this project, the second actor is the banking sector.

When we listened to the bank delegates’ presentation, they told us that bank assets are now at 14 billion USD compared to 10 billion USD a year ago, i.e. bank assets have increased by 40% in a year.

These assets can allow us to finance the development of the Republic.

The third is made up of institutional players such as SONAS, CNSS, FPI and FONER.

They have means that are naturally hoarded.

So instead of putting the money in the bank, they can use it to finance this project so that in the years to come they can have safe dividends that they generate as savings said the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku in an interview with Okapi radio.

They can use it to finance this project so that in the years to come they can have safe dividends that they generate as savings said the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku in an interview with Okapi radio.

Bearer of the vision of Félix Tshisekedi who wants to create a class of Congolese millionaires, this member of the Warriors Government indicated that the launch of the African Center of Excellence which will be based at the University of Lubumbashi demonstrates the Congolese Government’s determination to transform the natural resources available to the country into tangible wealth for the development of the country.

It should be noted that the kick-off of the activities of this Center of Excellence will be followed by the installation of a pilot plant for the manufacture of batteries and electric vehicles.

View attachment 4980
"The third is made up of institutional players such as SONAS, CNSS, FPI and FONER"
These could be interesting to look further into
Foner - National Road Maintenance Fund of the Democratic Republic of Congo

Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
1650884498646.png

1650884545320.png

The CDL extension also appearing to have the details blanked out. Interesting!

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Nice find Sammy!
Cheers Mate, thing I first noticed was the wording changed to say 'actif', which means 'active'. Still says research though.

See below pre update:

Screenshot_20220411-104508_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20

Fletch77

Regular
Hey @Remark, that’s bloody funny sending the word out on the Crapper with Morse Code leading the mob to this forum 😂

I’m hoping only the ones with more than half a brain can join the dots there and end up here.

It‘s not only the trolls we don’t want over here, but a lot of the newer holders are talking absolute bullshit lately on the Crapper (and a few of the regulars) and I’m sure most here are enjoying this forum without the above mentioned.

I hope you all have had a great long weekend, and an enjoyable Anzac Day 🍺.

Fingers crossed for a TH on Wednesday, and not tomorrow for selfish reasons.. I’m in week 2 of a road trip and my X large trading parcel I put on AVZ a couple of weeks ago was stopped out on Friday (out of phone range) and I’m hoping to buy back tomorrow..

If a TH tomorrow with ML I will be celebrating as hard as anyone though don’t worry about that 🍾🥂🥂🥂

@Misfits … thanks for sharing that email here mate, much appreciated 👍🏻 And as a Port supporter, sorry about the spanking the other night.

It shows what a solid bunch of holders we have here that the email shared by Misfits didn’t find it‘s way to the Crapper..

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom