AVZ Discussion 2022

Powerage

Get on a FN plane back Nigel and sort this shit out FFS!!!!
They're back on the 27th Nov apparently...

Reactions: 11 users

Charbella

Regular
Get on a FN plane back Nigel and sort this shit out FFS!!!!
Hi Jag,do we know the source of this press release?

Attachments

• E3487CE0-F9A8-4B58-9D65-5D39116BE35D.png
    E3487CE0-F9A8-4B58-9D65-5D39116BE35D.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 138
Reactions: 1 users

ptlas

Regular
My DRC connection is somehow connected to Momentum lawyers and this was the word...no..it's not first hand from Momentum.
And I don't know what happened in Manono in the last 2 days....but it looks like somebody through a spanner in the works...
most probably angry bitch face with the green dress is running a tantrum...
Hopefully we get some answers @ the AGM on Thursday.
I am sorry if I raised the hope for the ML dropping before the AGM...
but I was so excited to hear that of my DRC connection, plus the same time the article on the bird appeared about granting the ML...
Dammmm...I am same disappointed...but let's see what rabbits Nigel can pull out his hat....GL
Nigel IS a magician but he will not be pulling any rabbits out of hat.
He only seems to make things disappear.

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Was he that Der Goose person, I don’t remember any more.

Wasn’t it just someone who reckoned he gave Cong advice, had a lot of aliases, and was short selling AVZ shares

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Hi Jag,do we know the source of this press release?
No Char, just from the tweet(y)

Reactions: 3 users

Tribune: after imbroglio around the operating permit and the feasibility study of AVZ, what about the payment of the doorsteps due to the State (1%), what about the sale of 10% of the shares to the State​

On November 7, 2022, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference, during which she clearly indicated that “I will restore COMINIERE to its rights. While in Manono, AVZ has had no visible impact since its installation 6 years ago.

AVZ claims to have obtained the Exploitation License at the end of November for the benefit of Dathcom. COMINIERE advised that the final version of the feasibility study submitted by Dathcom, which is controlled by AVZ, was illegal (in serious violation of the provisions of the joint venture agreement), incomplete and opaque, because the feasibility study was not approved by other shareholders, including COMINIERE, and the Mpiana-Mwanga hydropower plant included in the final feasibility study was not owned by Dathcom.

During a tour of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in Australia, AVZ admitted that the concession for the Mpina-Mwanga hydropower plant was awarded to another company rather than AVZ, despite AVZ falsely claiming to hold rights of the hydropower plant on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and in the media and included it in the feasibility study. We were surprised that AVZ received a call for tenders from COMINIERE for the Mpiana-Mwanga concession, and despite the inclusion in its so-called final version of the feasibility study, AVZ did not tender to this tender. Not even having the technical and financial means for the rehabilitation of the hydroelectric plant, how could it develop the entire mine?
Also, under the Mining Code, does AVZ pay the 1% pas de porte to the state? Has 10% of the shares been transferred to the State?

C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

1668501082837.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Dear BoD and Nigel,

Well, what an absolute shit show!

Nigel, and I know you are reading this, since you have never put your hand in your own pocket to purchase shares, and since you are absolutely fuckin positive we are going mining I have an offer that you cannot refuse.

I offer you 1 million shares @$2 off market so you can show the entire shareholder base exactly how fucken serious you are and for once use your own money instead of being spoon fed by us.

Your $30k a month you have been receiving for doing absolutely fuck all is probably sitting in your account or buying more CDL mica fucked shares that we are going to lose?

The offer is here Nigel. Let’s see how committed you actually really are?

You have my email and I guarantee I will keep the purchase confidential 🤫

Yours truly.

JAG

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

antimatter

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

John25

Regular
Think i be happy with a 20c party at present 😐
1668503851908.gif

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
Someone's upset they got voted off the island.
He ain't allowed to post here, so why are his ramblings posted by others

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Skar

Regular
So... I just signed into youtube and saw

1668504003083.png

The video has been removed... anyone have any idea wtf this was all about?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

FilthyRich2

Regular
I don't think anyone has published this DRC Lithium article today

I believe things are still progressing in the background which cannot be discussed or announced

Hopefully according to order of DRC mining regulations as far as procedures

The order of process was discussed in roadshows but to date I have not seen any posters correctly state the sequence, so I will leave it at that

The final event is mining licence hand-over, but required events after payment of ground licence fees are likely still being fulfilled.

2nd half of presentation for those who attended

It's the very last stage of ceding 10% of Cominere to government that might cause delays as it requires an EGM and minutes to agree to transfer, with executed share transfers. (not too sure who is left representing Cominere, and their alliances)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Dear BoD and Nigel,

Nigel, and I know you are reading this, since you have never put your hand in your own pocket to purchase shares, and since you are absolutely fuckin positive we are going mining I have an offer that you cannot refuse.

I offer you 1 million shares @$2 off market so you can show the entire shareholder base exactly how fucken serious you are and for once use your own money instead of being spoon fed by us.

Your $30k a month you have been receiving for doing absolutely fuck all is probably sitting in your account or buying more CDL mica fucked shares that we are going to lose?

Yours truly.

JAG
And you can buy my $3M for $1.75 off market too, ONO 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Sorry, not meaning to be rude, but may I query what bridge did you reside under before you emerged?
Nah, it’s a legit question. If people are going to claim he lied, specify what is about.

GuruDukun

Regular
@hedrox hey mate, are you able to check in again with your contact, and could you tell us would your contact have first hand info or is their info passed on to them?

I'd be pretty ok just knowing it's actually on its way, and if NF did say it would take a few weeks after that then, if indeed we did just get it granted, then the month ext makes sense, for the suposed "few weeks" needed to get everything official.

AGM 2 days away I'm hoping we might get some kind of info from it. I'm sure someone will ask about what was said in that video.
You are asking an unreliable source to make another unreliable prediction?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular
Nigel IS a magician but he will not be pulling any rabbits out of hat.
He only seems to make things disappear.
At this rate I'd be surprised if he could pull a hare out of his arse!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Dear BoD and Nigel,

Yours truly.

JAG
This needs a bump

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

oxxa23

Regular
well, another let down... unfortunately too late to vote... forgot all about it...

makes for a lively agm

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
The order of process was discussed in roadshows but to date I have not seen any posters correctly state the sequence, so I will leave it at that
Was it in the second PowerPoint, slide # 32? All we (Brisbane SH) got was a smirk followed up by a shrug when he moved to next slide saying we have seen too much.

Brisbane people were showed the glimpse of it and quickly changed to the next slide, I did request Melb and Syd people to keep an eye for that slide but they didnt even get that far in the presentation. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20

I know you're taking the piss, but for those who believe it MAY have been stolen (like the 2 lots of 15%, and half our tenement) it's in the video linked to this tweet.

At least our major asset is safe:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No disrespect to you Xerof or any folk originating from France, but fuck, the french language is getting real tiresome after 6 months in the dark.........:sleep:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom