AVZ Discussion 2022

Scoota30

Regular
I know there has been a lot of talk about the PR13359, but just looking back on CAMI to see all of the AJN applications approved/coloured in, it actually looks like some of our extension areas (PR4029 & 4030) have been chopped up and given to them aswell? Not sure if this was previously discussed (Apologies if so). And these are active research permits now, so.. approved?
1668474107722.png
1668474120646.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
AVZ SHAREHOLDER EMOTIONAL CYCLE UPDATE....

confused-confusing.gif

knife.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Walking Turtle GIF

We’ll get there wombat.. we’ll just have to be very pissed off in the meantime

Wheres that farken "hang in there" kitten meme?? hahahah

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Chilla

Regular
Nigel did mention at Melb preso he wasn't impressed with how expensive they are.
Evidently they're dead set useless.
Thats not exactly what i recall....my recollection is that they are doing much better at informing the right levels of govt of what AVZ has been achieving and how much it has been investing in Manono to get it to where it is........which was in stark contrast to what the senior levels of govt had been lead to believe from the detractors like DG Cami and Princess Bitchface. It seems whoever was liaising with 'highest levels of govt' prior to Momemtum and Marius werent achieving as much as these new guys. Whatever they might cost, it seems they are correcting the story with the right people now and getting much better traction and understanding of the real achievements.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Scoota30

Regular
I know there has been a lot of talk about the PR13359, but just looking back on CAMI to see all of the AJN applications approved/coloured in, it actually looks like some of our extension areas (PR4029 & 4030) have been chopped up and given to them aswell? Not sure if this was previously discussed (Apologies if so). And these are active research permits now, so.. approved?
View attachment 22018 View attachment 22019
Maybe that C*nt Klaus was talking about AVZ losing the northern section of PR4029 that contains a MASSIVE "possible pegmatite extension".
And maybe this is the high Mica BS that Nigel was going on about with the northern area?

1668474805092.png
1668474824516.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Sorry, not meaning to be rude, but may I query what bridge did you reside under before you emerged?
Bit precious here. Intent is not trolling. It’s about seeing if people in attendance feel that they were misled, comfortable etc with an ext and what was put forward at RS
So try not to be a fuckwit. No apologies for being rude

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Its hard to defend Nigel when he leaks sensitive information on a Perth Roadshow, which is a BIG NO NO, then doesnt deliver..............:eek::eek::eek:

Talk about providing " candy to a baby ,then taking it back "

Much the same as a certain announcement dropping about the award of ML DECREE...........then a few days later we are in a 6 month + suspension............:(:(:eek::mad::poop:

Not a good look.

My mind goes back to the extension of the CATH deal to 31st DECEMBER 2022..........:unsure:

If a certain ML was awarded today and takes weeks to finalise, then that date above fits like a glove.

I think this will be a question i will ask...........plus a few more

Plus, i have a couple of other lads / gals putting their hand up to assist too

AGM will be a explosive event on the 17, 17, 17, 17 , 17, 17thhhhhh

explosion.gif

@tonster66 , @Scoota30 , i will be in touch tonite to confirm the details of the catch up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
Thats not exactly what i recall....my recollection is that they are doing much better at informing the right levels of govt of what AVZ has been achieving and how much it has been investing in Manono to get it to where it is........which was in stark contrast to what the senior levels of govt had been lead to believe from the detractors like DG Cami and Princess Bitchface. It seems whoever was liaising with 'highest levels of govt' prior to Momemtum and Marius werent achieving as much as these new guys. Whatever they might cost, it seems they are correcting the story with the right people now and getting much better traction and understanding of the real achievements.
I don't recall exactly to be honest, I'd thought the direct governmental connection that has been useful was more to do with Marius as opposed to Serge and whoever else previously, momentum probably were included in this and my prior comment was more a reflection of my own frustration than anything factual.
But I do distinctly remember him saying that he wasn't that impressed with how expensive the lawyers are.

Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
View attachment 22018 View attachment 22019

@Scoota30

Mate, yes it's been discussed before but to summarize

1. We were required under the Mining Code to relinquish 50% of 4020/30 after 5 years, due to no exploration having been done. Refer to the Annual Report notes, we wrote off ~650k.

2. Subsequently applied for and granted to CEMIC, which is NOT Kunt Klaus (at least not directly, but who the fuck would know) Personally I couldn't give a shit about those tenements.

3. I do give a shit about the northern end, simply because by LAW, it is ours. No other fucking arsehole cunt should get this until it is relinquished by LAW under the Mining Code, least of all Kunt Klaus via Princess Bitchface

4. to repeat, AJN does not have anything in or adjacent to 13359, other than an Application for that northern end (blank space), on which we are expecting a renewal as a PR, according to GARP, HOYLE, and FERGUSON

5. @MoneyBags1348 mate, could you fire this into the tenements threads please. Might be easier to find these details later, when someone else raises it again

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Charbella

Regular
I don't recall exactly to be honest, I'd thought the direct governmental connection that has been useful was more to do with Marius as opposed to Serge and whoever else previously, momentum probably were included in this and my prior comment was more a reflection of my own frustration than anything factual.
But I do distinctly remember him saying that he wasn't that impressed with how expensive the lawyers are.
I think he was referring to DLA Piper, good but expensive.

Reactions: 4 users
@Scoota30

1. We were required under the Mining Code to relinquish 50% of 4020/30 after 5 years, due to no exploration having been done. Refer to the Annual Report notes, we wrote off ~650k.

2. Subsequently applied for and granted to CEMIC, which is NOT Kunt Klaus (at least not directly, but who the fuck would know) Personally I couldn't give a shit about those tenements.

3. I do give a shit about the northern end, simply because by LAW, it is ours. No other fucking arsehole cunt should get this until it is relinquished by LAW under the Mining Code, least of all Kunt Klaus via Princess Bitchface

4. to repeat, AJN does not have anything in or adjacent to 13359, other than an Application for that northern end (blank space), on which we are expecting a renewal as a PR, according to GARP, HOYLE, and FERGUSON

5. @MoneyBags1348 mate, could you fire this into the tenements threads please. Might be easier to find these details later, when someone else raises it again

Done 👍

This thread probably shows the best info on maps, thanks to Nuts for providing the original maps

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Scoota30

Regular
@Scoota30

Thanks, apologies for repeating old news. I was looking on CAMI and cross referenced it with the AVZ website which still has that image and also says that the manono extension project covers 242.25 square kilometres. If 50% has been relinquished, probably something that they should update on their website.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thanks, apologies for repeating old news. I was looking on CAMI and cross referenced it with the AVZ website which still has that image and also says that the manono extension project covers 242.25 square kilometres. If 50% has been relinquished, probably something that they should update on their website.
Agree, website needs updating, but not sure thats a priority right now :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Its hard to defend Nigel when he leaks sensitive information on a Perth Roadshow, which is a BIG NO NO, then doesnt deliver..............:eek::eek::eek:

Much the same as a certain announcement dropping about the award of ML DECREE...........then a few days later we are in a 6 month + suspension............:(:(:eek::mad::poop:

Not a good look.

My mind goes back to the extension of the CATH deal to 31st DECEMBER 2022..........:unsure:

If a certain ML was awarded today and takes weeks to finalise, then that date above fits like a glove.

View attachment 22025

@tonster66 , @Scoota30 , i will be in touch tonite to confirm the details of the catch up.
That CATH date is New Years EVE . Does anyone know what kind holidays they take in the DRC ? I was told they take a long break from Christmas eve through most of January . I think this could be the last roll of the dice for this year . If nothing happens I plan to switch off for a few months .

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Chilla

Regular
Snacks for shareholders at the AGM :unsure::LOL::eek:

1668476828759.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Remark

Top 20
Bit precious here. Intent is not trolling. It’s about seeing if people in attendance feel that they were misled, comfortable etc with an ext and what was put forward at RS
So try not to be a fuckwit. No apologies for being rude
We get a fair few trolls blowing in here & if you're not one of them you have my apology. Interesting timing though.

As for calling me a fuckwit, you may want to leave your HC attitude at the door or you won't last long here.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Azzler

Top 20

Not a good look.

View attachment 22025

This is our hope now I guess.
And my desperate hope.

That the whispers of licence granted is true and it is also true that it takes a few weeks to get it official with paperwork ect, and that Nigel on record did state it would happen before Christmas (and pushing for much earlier than that).

I seriously am worried how the hell my liver is going to cope.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
What everyone here seems to constantly forget is that Nigel is also a good friend of George Costanza

If there's one positive to come from today it's that thanks to this comment you just reminded me I need to get 'The Kramer' for the bar in my new house, I'd totally forgotten about it.

Snacks for shareholders at the AGM :unsure::LOL::eek:

View attachment 22026

Only available in Pineapple flavour jumbo size bags.

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
I think he was referring to DLA Piper, good but expensive.
Perhaps, anyway any lawyer I've ever known. Starting price $50/5 minutes, corporate lawyers you can likely jack up the price a fair bit.

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
@Scoota30

Can they just award the ML to AJN for Nth/CDL ? It appears obvious to me that's what they want to do . What can we do about it ? Fight it in the courts for the next 18 months ? Also going by the sh1t that came out of that green grubs mouth it looks to me like she is trying to scheme a way for us to go below 51% so the Chinese take control . 75% to 60% then down to 50% . Yeh it all sounds ridiculous , but she's on the record . Oh that's right she's getting the boot .

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom